Selena Gomez Wraps 'Spring Breakers' & Heads To The KCAs

Sat, March 31, 2012 12:56pm EDT by 19 Comments
Selena Gomez Spring Breakers

win the lottery

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 5, 2012

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. However wanna observation on some common things, The site style is perfect, the articles is truly great : D. Excellent task, cheers

Love bug

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 1, 2012

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ. As long as she is happy I am happy. I kinda like Justin bieber also but not as much as Selena Gomez.

Mary-Ann

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 31, 2012

omg!!!!! I AMM SOO FREAKIN HAPPY THAT THER TOGETHER. And i hear what people say about them, like being together but i dont care i’m just happy that ther together! and i still watch wizard of waverly place! because its like the best thing i only watch on disney channel and now its not ther but i still go online and watch because i just love her soo much and i kept on voting for her!!!! and when I heard that she won i was screaming and cheering for her!! AND THEN I STARTED CRYIN! lol she is like an angel!! thats sooo good at acting!!!!! i hope you read this Selena Gomez!!! I LOVE U SOO MUCH AND i hope one day i will spend a whole day with you!!!

dsa

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 31, 2012

The movie hasn’t finished filming, selena just finished filming her part. It’s kinda like James Franco came late to film, selena is leaving early. The rest of them are still on set…

Mike

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 31, 2012

It’s only been 1 month and this movie is going to suck.

yazzie

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 31, 2012

Hold on, spring breakers lasted only a month to film wtf. wasnt she there like a month is it a movie or tv movie. some one tell it was month or two months.

Omg

Posted at 5:38 PM on March 31, 2012

I know right. Nearly 2 months and she done with the movie. People take 6 to 8 months or more. This movie is going to suck. I live in fl and I saw what they were doing and it was dumb

yazzie

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 31, 2012

WOW. i think month and half but that is going to be the reason that the movie is going to suck no lie. They should have made like 3 months or more. Or got actress that are good for films like this for example emma stone, megan fox or anyone.

Mike

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 31, 2012

I agree not these girls who look like they are 13

yazzie

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 31, 2012

LOL yeah. This movie doesnt make sense. It should be about teens party during spring break like every teenager or colleges students.

whysojudgeMental

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 31, 2012

it’s an indie movie. indie movies don’t take long to be made. they have more intense schedules..

Rosa

Posted at 3:42 PM on March 31, 2012

Justin is not going!!!
But Selena is going to be there

christina

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 31, 2012

Justin tweeted hes not going to the kca’s haha everyone on twitter are happy, they wont have to see jelena, even some jelena fans are happy

anonymous

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 31, 2012

All Justin said was that he was going into to the studio TODAY!! The awards are tonight, so maybe he will still show up!!

Jessica

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 31, 2012

I am so excited for the kids choice I hope Selena gomez and Justin Bieber win for best singer! And I hope Selena Gomez will be Justin Bieber’s date

You Rock Selena Gomez!!!!!!!!!!

paul

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 31, 2012

it’s a report about Selena Gomez ..
therefore
.. Justin Bieber, he’s going to be Selena Gomez’s date to the Kids’ Choice Awards tonight!

Kalyssa

Posted at 1:35 PM on March 31, 2012

I am so exited for Selena and Justin!

Jelena

Posted at 1:29 PM on March 31, 2012

I Hope she will be his date, they are so cute together!!<33
I am happy that there are Kids Choice Awards tonight!:**

Kalyssa

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 31, 2012

I know! Selena and Justin are so cute together and I hope that will stay forever.