Kristen Stewart's Kids' Choice Awards Gorgeous Hair & Makeup

Sat, March 31, 2012 8:09pm EDT by 57 Comments

michelle

Posted at 3:38 AM on April 1, 2012

I should also mention, She should wear her hair down to cover those Dumbo ears!

Vene

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 1, 2012

Rob loves her “Dumbo ears”, so shut up. No one mentions your cellulite!

karen ellington

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 1, 2012

Hey Vene,Really good one,lmao,big time about michelle…thanks,peace..Karen E.

lolo

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 2, 2012

then why you in here

michelle

Posted at 3:36 AM on April 1, 2012

Looks like she just rolled out of bed and put her hair in a pony! So what? I dont find her attractive one bit, she is so mono toned. If it wasnt for her role in Twilight movies ( which by the way, I think shes a terrible actress) Shed be nothing. I dont support her, think shes good looking or anything.

karen ellington

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 1, 2012

Hey Michelle,do you ever have anything nice to say about Kristen? Maybe she just rolled out of bed from being with her lover,we all know who that is,,lol she is not good looking your right,she is A natural beauty who can walk the red carpet as a beautiful young woman,or dress down for A night out on the town with Rob.She does not need a lot of makeup,she don’t even have pierced ears,she’s a natural,all ways has been and all ways will be,Rob too it was the way they were raised,good loving parents.Kristen and Rob are young and as they get older they will excel in the movie business.By the way Happy Palm Sunday….Peace and prayers to Rob and Kristen’s families,and their 4 legged members too, P.S Kristen looked sharped at the kca….bye….

Katie

Posted at 2:44 AM on April 1, 2012

I don’t like it. Surprise us!!!

staffen27

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 1, 2012

Kirsten has one facial expression. I’ve tried to see more than only one… but it’s impossible. She’s wearing a pretty dress. You should have pointed that out instead or her ponytail. EVERYONE wears ponytails. It’s really not that difficult. And her eye makeup? A bit of liner and shadow… Next time, make sure your point is valid.

fannu

Posted at 3:05 AM on April 1, 2012

agree. :)

CeCe

Posted at 3:30 AM on April 1, 2012

That’s the point. She is wearing a simple ponytail, barely any makeup, no jewelry and yet looks beautiful. She is simple yet so pretty. Thanks for making it so obvious that she does not need to load on makeup, jewelry, overdone hairdos or overly sexy dresses to look beautiful.

nad80

Posted at 3:57 AM on April 1, 2012

yeah i agree. Kristen stewart is very natural beauty. luv to see her face again. i am so admire everything about her. she just perfect.

MakeupMania

Posted at 12:54 AM on April 1, 2012

Her signature smokey eyes looks fab once again! The side view of her ponytail isn’t as appealing! I’m not digging that hairdo on her!

Kayla

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 31, 2012

Does she ever actually smile?? It’s always the same expression or a weak smile…

joy

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 31, 2012

next award for Kristen will be the Razzies

Kickshaws

Posted at 12:56 AM on April 1, 2012

Why are we making a big deal about her hair? It looks like any ponytail that a 9-year-old would do.

Lol

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 2, 2012

She’s been nonminated twice anddid she win, uhmmmm NO !!! Leave Kristen alone…if she deserved a Razzie she would have gotten one. Just like people who get Oscar’s they deserved it.

CeCe

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 31, 2012

WOW! Kristen looks perfect in this blue dress. It is classy but fun, not to mini, fits her well, the color on her is just gorgeous, and is perfect for the Kids Choice Awards. I like that she never goes around showing excessive cleavage. At times I did not like that some of her dresses were way too short but this blue one is the perfect length. The makeup is simple, and, as always, she wears little or no jewelry. The simple ponytail is youthful. I think the extensions for Snow White may have been kept too long and may have damaged her own hair a bit. She needs to go on a good diet rich in protein to restore and rebuild her natural hair. She looks beautiful. You rocked it Kristen.

Sabrina

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 31, 2012

Hate both the hair and the makeup and the dress and the actress herself, but that’s just me. :) congrats on the awards though

Megan

Posted at 11:17 PM on March 31, 2012

I think she looked pretty good, but AMANDLA STENBERG (Rue in The Hunger Games!) looked amazing!!

Rayana

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 31, 2012

Hey wasssup

chantell

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 31, 2012

yes i do because it brings out her face and it brings out her whole body and she is pretty with red eys its very pretty

Miriam

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 31, 2012

Kristen always looks beautiful she is flawless!! Great actress and amazing person!!

Lisa

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 31, 2012

I thought she looked very young. Maybe the high ponytail. But loved her dress.

darlaine

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 31, 2012

omgosh I was so surprised when I saw kristen come on stage to accept her award I luvvvvvv her so much she’s one of my favorite actressesnd I luv how she acted so cool….4ever love robsten.

Max

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 31, 2012

Kristen can do no wrong anything she wears looks great on her ! She is gonna be one of those people who never looks timeless ,an eternal beauty.

Darcy

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 31, 2012

Kristen looked beautiful!!!!!!! Go to hell all the haters!!!!!!

K. Stewart heckler

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 31, 2012

She’s a horrible actress

mM

Posted at 3:32 AM on April 3, 2012

Then why you r in here , GO AWAY! KRISTEN STEWART ROCK!!!

Chika

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 31, 2012

I live kca’s period and I was watching orange carpet live on my iPod ad it was so cool when Kristen came she looked wonderful but I’m not a big fan but she’s good looking Nikki Minaj was there she looked great

KStewFan

Posted at 9:50 PM on March 31, 2012

She’s the only reason I watched the KCA…and I’m not ashamed to say that I haven’t been a kid for a very loooonnnnggg time! *It’s kind’ve sad now that I looked at what I typed…lol!

Mia

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 31, 2012

@KStew fan, me tooooo! The only reason I watched was to see her and Taylor L.! Kristen looked beautiful! Was happy to see her smiling and looking relaxed.. Loved her speech, it was funny!!!

Sydney

Posted at 9:50 PM on March 31, 2012

she looks the same as usual ….

CJ moretti

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 31, 2012

Dumb

sam

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 1, 2012

yeah we know that u r dumb no need to mention it here

Lovekristen

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 31, 2012

You are so beautiful. Love you kristen

A

Posted at 8:31 PM on March 31, 2012

SHE IS beautiful >3>3

starry

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 31, 2012

she is lovelly…
the REASON ROB LOVE HER SO MUCH COZ SHE SO ADORABLE AND AMAZING……

she is the swetest and a beautiful than the other actrEes in the world… :D