'Game Of Thrones' Season 2: Five Premiere Surprises Revealed

Sat, March 31, 2012 10:00am EDT by 7 Comments

gamekeys

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 8, 2012

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you just can do with some % to force the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

orel

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 31, 2012

i have not read the books but i cant wait to see joffrey get his royal face slapped

Lauren

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 31, 2012

Stannis and Melisandre are my least favorite characters in the books, I doubt it will be any different in the show.

jack

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 31, 2012

Agree, Stannis is seen as indecisive and his attempt to stake a claim to the throne is annoying. Melisandre is like his evil puppeteer. Definitely among my least favorite characters in the series.

Jake

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 31, 2012

I think Cersei is by far the worst in the story. She cares only for herself and uses her sons for the power of the throne. And even though she shares an incest-ful role with her brother she uses her good looks to persuade anyone while in bed. she disgusts me.. I am on the Feast for crows book and am loving it! The books are great the show is great and I hope that they dont ruin anything on the show :)

remicks

Posted at 9:03 PM on March 31, 2012

After reading the 2nd book in the series I have to say that Tyrion has quickly become one of my favorite characters in this beautiful story. If Season 2 follows the book as closely as Season 1 did then we will get to see a whole new level of depth to him that we were unaware of before.

Andy Swift