'Teen Mom 2' Baby Daddy Adam Lind Arrested For DUI

Sat, March 31, 2012 6:54pm EDT by 8 Comments
Adam Lind Arrested For DUI

rodney joe scoggins j.r.

Posted at 1:14 AM on December 11, 2012

Chelsea you are a very beautiful person!! Please dont let life get you down. My ex fiance left me and took my boys with her so I know how this feels. I miss Jared, JJ, and Darius every single day. Life is very hard but if you take time to think about how beautiful life really is then please realize you will find someone for you. We all do! I haven’t found my other half yet but I still believe she is out there looking for me right now!!! Hope this helps you Chelsea and remember. Love is out there!!!!!!!

Tracey

Posted at 8:58 PM on August 15, 2012

Well adams hot.n chelseas so stupid n obsess w him

Leanne

Posted at 4:44 AM on May 25, 2012

She is a silly girl he is using her always has and always will.but she is clearly in love with him
but he does not live her or his daughter other wise he would not treat her mother the way he does and act the way he does by getting arreasted.

Emma

Posted at 9:34 PM on April 5, 2012

Chelsea shouldn’t have bailed him out. Let Adam learn his lesson the hard way!

hannah

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 1, 2012

this article is.about adam.. Not chelsea. Yah shebbailed him out, id do the same for my kids dad.. Doesnt mean shes taking him back. Hes the dumb one for drinking and driving how come chelseas the one whos a ‘bad influence’? What about the idiot that coul have killed someone driving drunk..

truth

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 31, 2012

chelsea is so stupid for taking him back. his mean & Has been fucking girls when he has been of & on with her but chelsea is soo dumb to believe adam,jerk!

jess

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 31, 2012

THEY SAY LOVE IS BLIND. I JUST THINK SHE’S STUPID!! She is setting a bad example for her daughter, by showing her its ok for a guy to use a woman over and over. If she can pass a GED she should b able to figure him out by now;(

jamie lynn

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 31, 2012

She is a Idiot… A silly lil girl that is crazy over some ugly lame white boy. What she needs is a sexy big black guy, that will show her the difference between a small white redneck package, and a big long black toy. I look at Adam and think dang his hat must smell so bad, trade the redneck white boy for a black baller and you will never look back Chelsea.