'Octomom' Nadya Suleman: I Made $8,000 To Pose Nude

Fri, March 30, 2012 11:30am EDT by 7 Comments
Loading video...

The mother of 14 says she’s not ‘ashamed’ she posed in racy, naked pictures because she needs the money for her family!

On the March 30 episode of Anderson, Octomom Nadya Suleman tells Anderson Cooper the surprisingly low amount she was paid to pose semi-nude in scandalous pics for the British magazine Closer.

“You wanna know how much I got?” the 36-year-old asks Anderson. “I got $8,000. I have to do what I have to do to take care of my family, and I’m not ashamed. I’m not ashamed at all … I’ve never sacrificed my morals and values.”

Although she’s posing in nude underwear and without a bra, she doesn’t consider the pics to be racy. “I am covered,” she defends. “I had to think about that. I reflected on that quite a bit before choosing to do it. I discussed it with my children openly. I’ll be honest, I did it for money.”

Apparently the mom is facing a major money crisis. She admits she’s struggling with mortgage payments and is “six months or so” behind.

“I don’t feel it’s appropriate to burden [the kids] with that kind of stress,” she says. “I do my best to have life for them every day as happy as possible. We play, we enjoy the moments we have together and that’s all that really matters.”

Do YOU think $8,000 is too low or too high for the naked pics?

More Octomom:

1. Octomom Nadya Suleman: My Octuplets Are ‘Pieces of Poop’
  2. ‘Octomom’ Is So Broke That Dr. Drew Does Intervention! Watch Video!
  3. 10 Most Hated People In America, New Poll Reveals! Casey Anthony, Spencer Pratt & More!

octomomisugly

Posted at 3:08 PM on April 3, 2012

gross. She looks like the octopus lady from the little mermaid… here i photoshopped her lol bitly.com/Hc2yms – down with the queen!

Laurie

Posted at 12:18 AM on April 1, 2012

Joyce,
She has 14 kids, not 8…know what/who you are commenting on!

joyce bruhn

Posted at 8:10 PM on March 30, 2012

I am shy so would never but when young i looked good—now if i had eight kids to support well i guess never say never –for our kids we sometimes will do things to make ends meet–

Kati284

Posted at 3:19 PM on March 30, 2012

the pictures were SO bad. bad hair bad make up bad skin she could’ve/should’ve found time to work it out real quick knowing she was gonna strip down. but for $8000??? that probably doesn’t pay rent/bills/food for a month or 2 for that many people so .. what a waste

Ashleydoyon

Posted at 12:33 PM on March 30, 2012

Sorry but shes soooo dammmmmeeee ugly I cant stand that Hoeee,if she had that much babys she must been of a hoee back then!!!!

Amy

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 5, 2012

All of these babies are from the sperm bank. This woman has never even been a relationship. She did not have sex to conceive a single one of these 14 babies.

c

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 30, 2012

ohh god! i can just imagine all that saggy loose skin from all those kids…