Miley Cyrus Tells Fans How They Can Be Happy — Amazing Advice

Fri, March 30, 2012 11:11am EDT by 8 Comments
Miley Cyrus Fans

Miley’s feeling the love and wants to share it with all her fans. Your love for your fans is truly selfless, Miley.

Miley Cyrus woke up feeling “love, peace and happiness” on the morning of March 28 and took to Twitter to spread the joy. “Happiness can only come from inside of you & is the result of your love for yourself,” Miley tweeted. “You are responsible for your happiness.”

Can’t blame Miley for being so happy. She’s got “3 dogs who love me unconditionally, a beautiful boyfriend, an amazing family, & 5.2m lovely followers,” Miley tweeted on March 23.

But Miley warns, “If you take your happiness and put it in someone’s hands, sooner or later, they will break it.” That’s why fans need to take love by the reins.

It’s encouraging for a young celebrity female to express such a positive attitude on life. We wish you and your “beautiful boyfriend,” Liam Hemsworth, all the happiness in the world.

Emily Morgan

More Miley Cyrus news:

1. Miley Cyrus Still A Christian? Starring In Movie About God
  2. Prom Dresses 2012: Wear A Leggy Look Like Miley Cyrus
  3. Miley Cyrus Uses Essential Oils To De-Stress — Check Out Which Oil She Uses

akane996

Posted at 1:03 PM on April 12, 2012

MILEY YOU’RE VERY BEAUTIFUL TALENTED GIRL THAT WE ADORE!
WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS!

@altimatesmiler

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 9, 2012

Miley is my inspiration and a huge part of my life. She changed my life for the better and she taught me to be strong and stand up for what I believe in. I’m very grateful for having her as my role model and I really want her to know that. KEEP ON ROCKING GIRL!! :)

Ally

Posted at 1:37 PM on April 9, 2012

Miley you don’t even love yourself now you are anorexic and you cut yourself. You used to be so confident in your curves and didn’t care what other people think now you hate yourself and you are starving yourself and working out like a maniac. What kind of example is that of what you speak of?

Arissa

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 9, 2012

She is not anorexic! She confirmed it on twitter earlier today! She has an allergy to gluten & lactose, so stop saying things that aren’t true!

mileyfan

Posted at 10:41 AM on April 9, 2012

MILEY, YOU’RE THE PERSON WHO MAKES ME ALWAYS HAPPY AND HEALTHY!! I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL

angelica

Posted at 5:06 PM on April 7, 2012

eres la mejor de todas las cantante te kiero miley

Leah Laustsen

Posted at 10:24 AM on March 31, 2012

Miley Cyrus makes me super happy and is a very special girl that’s why I am a very true fan to her I love her so much she inspires me a lot! =) <3

lolo