Father Who Beat His Baby To Death Called Daughter 'It'

Fri, March 30, 2012 9:24am EDT by 17 Comments
Christopher Scott Ryon Manslaughter

A man allegedly punched his 3-month-old daughter until she died and refused to call the baby by her own name!

Christopher Scott Ryon, 27, is being charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child after he reportedly punched his daughter Riley Ryon because she wouldn’t stop crying, according to The Daily Mail.

The child’s mother, Kristine Bardell, found Riley face down and not breathing on the bedroom floor when she returned to the home during her lunch break. Christopher was asleep on the couch.

According to police, Kristine woke him up and asked him to check on their daughter while she made lunch. He returned and said the baby was fine, but a short time later Kristine went into the bedroom and made the horrific discovery. She frantically called 911.

Christopher initially told police that he might have dropped Riley from the bed, and he repeatedly referred to her as ‘it.’ Later, he revealed that he punched her in the head because she wouldn’t stop crying and it was keeping him from sleeping.

He described the cries as “screams that go through me like bullets” and said she cried another five minutes after he hit her, then fell silent.

So horrible! Can you believe someone would be so cruel to their child?

More HollyBaby news:

1. Baby Boy Found Abandoned In The Lobby Of NYC Apartment Building
  2. Mother Who Killed Self & 3 Daughters In Missouri Murder-Suicide Battled Depression
  3. Two-Year-Old Declared Brain Dead After Aunt’s Abuse Makes Astonishing Recovery

ihave4kids

Posted at 5:54 PM on October 14, 2013

i believe it. cries are a terrible noise and I definately relate to them going through one “like bullets”

Addie

Posted at 11:09 PM on May 20, 2012

What he did is horrible. However I understand the frustration of a crying infant. There are numerous times when my daughter was a new infant that I had to set her in her crib and walk away to cool off. Unfortunately he didn’t know when to walk away to get someone else. RIP baby girl.

Patricia

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 11, 2012

manslaughter thats it.. wtf

mike

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 8, 2012

this guy needs to have some real bullets go through him, kneecaps first

romy

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 8, 2012

just disturbing. the poor child.

Tiffany

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 30, 2012

I am weeping for this child. Imagine the horror, pain, and fear she went through before her death.

michelle

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 30, 2012

I say we punch him and beat him in the face until he dies! Its only fair

ANGRY!

Posted at 11:45 PM on April 2, 2012

I Second that. you heartless prick. Lets see how you like being punched in the head numerous times. Better yet dropped kicked in the head. YOU MAKE ME SICK! my heart goes out to you babygirl r.i.p.

annie

Posted at 5:57 PM on March 30, 2012

why do you feel compelled to post these disturbing stories anyway?

sad

Posted at 1:48 PM on March 31, 2012

they should so he gets recognized and someone kills him!

Yes Kill Him!

Posted at 11:48 PM on April 2, 2012

Yes kill the prick! he never let his babygirl have a chance to live. so why should we!!!!.

Wow

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 30, 2012

My option is that the person that kills or beats little baby’s or kids should not be put to death they should be to tourted the rest of their life. I live babies and kids and I have my own and I made a promise that is somebody hurt my baby or one of my family or friends kids that the person who hurt them will get what is coming after them. That is my option and others may have their own. I pray for the mother and the family of this cute little girl and I hope this man will be ashamed of what he did. RIP little Riley.

sad

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 30, 2012

this is so sad,who woulddo this,this is so sick!i wish i could kill that stupied faggot!rip little riley,if i was the mom i would stabb that queer!he just went to sleep,im so pissed!!!i pray to god he get tourted and killed in prision!

Mercedes

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 9, 2012

Please do not bring homophobic slurs into this… There is no indication he is gay, but even if he was, his sexuality didn’t kill Riley, HE did. STOP HOMOPHOBIA NOW!

gfgfgsgfgs

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 30, 2012

so sad. i LOVE babies. y would he do that?

Kate

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 30, 2012

Why manslaughter? Why not 1st degree murder?!?! Any parent/person who kills a child(ren) should automatically get 1st degree murder or death! I still don’t understand why we don’t have laws where the killers get the same torture as the victims.

ghstghsgh

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 30, 2012

ikr?? i think everyone that kills a person should deserve death so that they dont do it again. I <3 babies!!!!!!!!!