Shania Twain Sings For First Time In 5 Years With Lionel Richie

Thu, March 29, 2012 12:43pm EDT by 13 Comments

Shania breaks her silent streak and finally belts out tunes with Lionel Richie! You’ll love their duet!

Lionel Richie‘s new album isn’t just going to be a hit for him – it’s also giving Shania Twain her comeback!

Shania is back in the spotlight for the first time in five years since she battled with the awful vocal disease dysophonia.

She and Lionel re-recorded his famous 1981 hit “Endless Love,” which he originally sang with Diana Ross, but this version has more of a country twang with Twain in the mix — not to mention she looks and sounds amazing!

Lionel’s new album, Tuskegee — which also features duets with Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney — can be purchased on HSN here.

Watch Shania & Lionel’s video below:

mforward

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 4, 2012

I loved the original version of this song. In fact it was my husband’s and my first dance song at our wedding. I love this version even more. Both did a great job. Shania is outstanding. I’m so glad to hear her voice again. Just stunning.

wrist bones

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 22, 2012

You really make it appear really easy with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually something which I believe I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and very large for me. I am having a look forward on your next publish, I will try to get the hold of it!

lee sandliner

Posted at 4:46 AM on April 17, 2012

Lionel Richi is a just fantastic and thank you for him bringing many great voices together also at Las Vegas party.

Endless Love is just great song.
I also wished that at Las Vegas, Shania had sung this song with Marc Anthony.

easy photoshop tutorials

Posted at 4:24 PM on April 16, 2012

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I feel I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look forward on your next publish, I will try to get the cling of it!

seo

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 14, 2012

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

kin

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 10, 2012

shania has the beautiul singing voice n angel face.glad to see her back . go shania

Erdinc

Posted at 1:17 AM on April 3, 2012

I’m so happy to hear that Shania with a most beautiful singing voice is now making a come back in singing again. It’s just bloody beautiful. Go get em Shania we all love your music. I hope you will give this planet another shack.I have been a fan of Shania for a long time

Dixie Gunnoe

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 1, 2012

Shania is the best. That video is awesome with both of you. You have a great voice been a fan of yours for years your the best. Very glad to see u coming back. Love you.

Leonie

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 31, 2012

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

Spock

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 29, 2012

Kate do your research. This was the first song recorded. The other 2 were recorded after.

Kate

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 29, 2012

Well ‘Spock’ if you watched her show like i did, you would know she performed Today is Your Day before she recorded with Lionel Richie. Also I was trying to prove a point, that she was back in the spotlight before this version of the song/music video was released to the public.

“Shania is back in the spotlight for the first time in five years” Makes it seem as if this is the first time she has sung, recorded anything, or made a music video in 5 years, which is false.

kate

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 29, 2012

Obviously you guys didn’t do your research. She recently had a single called Today is Your Day. She also collaborated with Michael Bible on his christmas album that came out in dec 2011

Check your facts Hollywoodlife