Kristen Stewart Admits: 'I'm Impulsive'

Thu, March 29, 2012 10:48am EDT by 18 Comments
Kristen Stewart Snow White

Kristen reveals the shocking reason why she decided to play Snow White — do you know what it is?

Kristen Stewart wants you to forget everything you know about Snow White, especially the Disney version of the flick. The 21-year-old actress stars in the upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman and she says at first she didn’t want to star in the film.

“My first reaction was, ‘No Way. I’m not doing the franchise movies,’” Kristen tells Empire Magazine. “I’m used to doing smaller-scale movies. Twilight was my first experience of that scale, and I never expected that to be so big. But it’s weird what speaks to you … It certainly wasn’t like, ‘What is this going to do for my career?’ The film’s about identity issues and stepping up to the plate. I’m pretty impulsive and it just grabbed me.”

This is nothing like her methodical character Bella Swan who carefully plans out every move of her life! Kristen says although the film is unlike previous adaptations, it definitely maintains Snow White’s innocence.

“I don’t think I traditionally knew anything of Snow White other than the Disney version, and that is really quite different from the original story, which is much more [sinister and bloody],” Kristen says. “There are obviously real changes to our story, but in terms of who she is, which is very much the innocent, I think we’re really in keeping with the original character.”

Do you think Kristen is now choosing roles more like herself?

— Chloe Melas

More Rob:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart — You Must Stop Smoking!
  2. Robert Pattinson: Robbed At U.S. Kids’ Choice Awards
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Katy Perry Concert Date

king of fighters 1.8

Posted at 6:49 AM on June 8, 2012

Thanks for every other informative site. Where else may just I get that kind of info written in such a perfect method? I’ve a venture that I’m just now running on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.

Ashley

Posted at 7:35 PM on May 30, 2012

I really think this girl is a good actress, watch The Messengers or Panic Room she really held her own next to Jodie Foster. I think she has a long career ahead of her.

PCM21707

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 11, 2012

she is still growing as an actress,and her role seem to get better and getter.I think she is a very smart girl,and so far she has picked some pretty good roles.She’s got that one in the bag,im sure she will be find in her choices,whatever they are.

bluebird

Posted at 4:38 AM on April 16, 2012

to KRISTEN STEWART…… will you marry me!? Robert Pattinson is UGLY!

BJ

Posted at 1:40 AM on April 12, 2012

love you kristen…

ann

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 29, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 29, 2012

Kristen turns into vampire. She wants to drink real blood.

KristenManiac

Posted at 2:19 PM on March 29, 2012

When I was a kid growing up down South, the girls were more like Kristen–Tomboys. I think most girls if left to find their own personalities are Tomboys. It is natural, attractive, and intriguing. She is a great actor too. I hope she makes a hundred mil$$ in the next two years. I love her, love her, love her. Most of all, I just f—ing love her.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 4:33 PM on March 29, 2012

You are brave maniac! Buy a coffin and crucifix.

Dee

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 29, 2012

Kristen will play roles that “speak” to her whether they are Indie films or with big film studios. I love this about her and I am sure that as her acting talents mature with stronger and diverse roles that people realize that she is an amazing actor which the same observation and conclusion of all the directors who worked with her. She also has her owm fashion style which id mostly driven by comfort and her need to be herself, and should not be compared to others especially not with Jennifer Lawrence who favors the typical “garden variety”. The photo above is a good example of Kristen’s fashion style.

Lon

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 29, 2012

Ackward,impulsive,pouty mouthed,thats kstew for u. Cant hv her any otherway.you go girl,love you just the way u are!

nad80

Posted at 11:37 AM on March 29, 2012

i luv kristen stewart. she always look hot and sexy.

HEARTZI

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 13, 2012

agreed!!

lucy

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 29, 2012

Vote for kristen and Taylor and,twilight book at 2012 kids choice awards

ashley

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 29, 2012

OMG!! SHE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND HOT IN THAT PIC!!!!

HEARTZI

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 13, 2012

so true!!!!!!

Idk?

Posted at 11:01 AM on March 29, 2012

Not related but Kristen looks AMAZING and HOT in that red dress.

HEARTZI

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 13, 2012

Totally agree with you!!!!