Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Lamar Odom Divorce Rumors

Thu, March 29, 2012 8:05am EDT by 79 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Divorce

Lexi

Posted at 7:47 PM on April 22, 2012

You know what I feel like articles like this are just breaking them down even more you know just leave them alone let them be… This media is just insane like do you think that if it weren’t for the media I bet you half of the stars would still be together so what I say to myself all the time is that we can make em or break em and right know the media feels like they are just too happy so they say hey lets ruin their relationship we will make a lot of money so I say shame on you, you should be ashamed of you self their in love let them be in love LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!! they will work it out if you leave them alone and give them some time they’ll find out why they still love each other and find that spark again. <3

Sara

Posted at 12:37 AM on April 19, 2012

Wooow. Maybe its because of dumb articles and polls like this that theyre having problems. Marriage is work. And if we all back off matbe they can work at it more. why should we be in some one elses marriage like that. But I do love khloe and lamar. Theeyre the ideal couple!

julie

Posted at 1:46 PM on April 13, 2012

This couple is so weird.
He’s tall and stupid….she’s dumb as they come.
Go clean your big house you 2…instead to go on tv and defend Kim.

stevie

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 8, 2012

Kim is fake as fuxk first of all.
Lamat is not tall and dumb, hes an NBA player who doing welk for himself…Just bcuz he has fun sometimes doesnt mean hes stupid
& as for Khloe shes the “realist” one…She gotta big house cuz she doin better than u so stop being a hater!!!!! :)

Mel

Posted at 5:32 AM on April 13, 2012

Honestly I believe they will work it out khloe made me believe there is someone out there for everyone becauae she knew Lamar was for her as soon as she met him !! And that is real man khloe and Lamar give me hope !! They will make it !! Love you guys MEL :)

julez

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 12, 2012

Honestly I don’t like the kardashians so I don’t care if khloe and Lamar stay together or get a divorce

julie

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 13, 2012

This family is not normal.
Money and sex …thats what is all about with them.
Seacrest is making tons of $$$$ on them .

matterazzo@mmwlaw.com

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 11, 2012

I hope they can ignore the ugly rumors. I love them together. They are great together. She seems like the most normal one out of the who family.

Rachel

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 11, 2012

I really hope not the make the cutiest couple. I love their show when I watch it it makes my day.

Clorox

Posted at 5:12 PM on April 10, 2012

Khloe n Lamar all relationship have tension. I’ve been with my husband for 17 years n we r in love like the first day. We r better than ever. U learn with time how to work ur problem out. With that said u guys r forever. Khloe I admire u so much I always watch the show just to see what u r gonna do next. Lol. Girl because of u I have learned to work with my curse. I don’t let it matter me. I hope u read this. Good luck!

cintia arana

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 8, 2012

I honestly hope not, media and being in the lime can cause many problems and of coarse stress most of all. I hope they focus on whats really important and what made them fall for one another to begin with. God bless their bond and union

Dora

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 21, 2012

Hi this. Dora i like to knw if U dnt knw ramón arana.

Abbie

Posted at 8:40 PM on April 2, 2012

I love Khloe & Lamar and how they show how strong they are and how much they love each other! I think there should be a law that something cannot be published about someone unless it comes from the source them selves!

Zandra

Posted at 7:02 AM on April 2, 2012

Zandra

Posted at 6:58 AM on April 2, 2012

IWhy do we as a people put so much energy into negativity.The Kardashian’s an Jenner’s are beautiful people with the talent and skills to make money the honest way but yet society still finds a way to tare them down, Utilize your purpose and get paid, Lamar and Khloe cast out the devils, most of them are not married, marriage is a commitment that require the rest of you and Lamar’s life to maintain. I believe in the Odom’s and there marriage.

SUZANNA

Posted at 5:44 AM on April 2, 2012

When are you folks going to realize that the Kardashians are a brand and into making money no matter what they have to do to get it…..Live you marriage on TV….what kind of real marriage could survive that? Both of them make millions and they make even more if you watch them…..get over this family people….you are being taken on yet another ride by the media machine….stop watching and tweeting them and see how fast they split…or grab onto another spouse with a highter profile to get back into the spotlight….Kris the mother should be arrested for child abuse and pandering of her daughters.. What a sad excuse of a mother making money off her daughters misery and fame because she certainly has no skills of her own and Bruce is a HAS BEEN and hardly ever was.

Abbie

Posted at 8:45 PM on April 2, 2012

And you are probably a divorced single mom trying to put herself through some kind of schooling barely making it and jealous of anyone that makes something of themselves… I mean think about it, you are bashing them… If you don’t like them why are you reading the post, or wasting your time hating on them? … Just a thought! Have a nice day

trickynikki

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 9, 2012

Sounds like ur jealous cuz ur not a kardashian….it will be ok ….maybe they really love eachother so what they got married on tv stop beimg a hater and do u… then ur hating on bruce damn you are a negative person I think u might care a little too much abt the family….but on another note if he cheated she should leave. But she also should have known it was a possibility…He’s in the NBA come on…but kloe I heart u so do what u gotta do

Patrickimex

Posted at 12:54 AM on April 2, 2012

Wish u as a couple long married life. Dont mind Haterz.
Love u…

Melynda

Posted at 11:56 PM on March 31, 2012

I really enjoy Khloe and Lamar. I think they are a down to earth couple that truely do love each other. I do hope that these rumors are not true and that people would just leave them alone. Khloe and Lamar best wishes to you both during this hard time of getting used to Dallas and making a new home so far away from your family and friends. Just lean on each other and do what you do which is stand strong beside each other, you CAN MAKE IT!! to those that are bashing them just cuz they are Kardashian’s doesnt make them bad people. Just leave them alone and stop bashing on them- they are not bad!

Tammie

Posted at 8:24 PM on March 31, 2012

I really hope this couple makes it. I really enjoy them & believe they have a real love.

DemiGirl

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 31, 2012

Wait a minute, didn’t we see momager Kris tell her a couple weeks back that she needed to create some drama to increase TV ratings? So now we hear there is trouble in paradise with a “rumor” of a possible divorce on the horizon?

Now she’s blasting us for talking about what was obviously spun out there by the Kardashian machinery to raise the K & L TV show ratings?? And trying to get even more attention by posting she cooks naked??

I can see what they are doing, but the sad thing is young kids don’t.

bantyrooster

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 31, 2012

Just shut-up, Khloe!! Your family is such a joke!!!

Lia

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 31, 2012

I really think you guys need to lay off this couple. Of the celebrity marriages out there, I really believe theirs is one of the solid ones. Everyone has stress in a marriage for one reason or another; it doesn’t mean the marriage is over. And to your so called “sources” I say to them…Get a life and a JOB, so you don’t have to stoop so low for money and attention.

DemiGirl

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 31, 2012

Really?? Don’t you realize this was probably spun out there by the Kardashian machinery itself to create buzz and get more viewers for their show?

After all that has come down the pipe by this family and you really believe they didn’t start this rumor themselves?? Wow, scary….no maybe just sad.

Annie

Posted at 11:39 AM on March 31, 2012

Khloe and lamar are great couples.they should please work hard and save their marriage

Jennifer

Posted at 3:14 AM on March 31, 2012

Lamar and khloe are a great couple. They need to have faith and stick together.

Linda

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 30, 2012

Take it to god. Hush up. He will heal it

kim

Posted at 3:54 AM on March 31, 2012

oh please !!! these stories are full of crap and god ain’t going to help at all

trickynikki

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 9, 2012

Well since you and god are such great friends maybe you can tell us what he might do next…….???…didn’t think so if you don’t like the kardashians don’t read abt them and don’t watch them…..do u and stop being a hater and God gives you what you can handle if u don’t believe n him shame on u

Vicky

Posted at 8:30 PM on March 30, 2012

I wish them the best of luck. They really are cute together. I really think they do love one another. I don’t think it’s for show. Khloe and Lamar fight for your marriage if you want it. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. 80/20. Look like y’all got the 80 together,let that 20 go….THE BS.

Sandra

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 30, 2012

I wish Khole & Lamar all the blessings and I truly hope this is just rumors. I love you both

observer

Posted at 1:27 PM on March 30, 2012

another attention grabber for the kardashians…