Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Lamar Odom Divorce Rumors

Thu, March 29, 2012 8:05am EST by 79 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Divorce

Jacqueline ofori-atta

Posted at 5:35 PM on June 14, 2012

Khloe plz fight for ur marriage, it dosnt really matter whose fault is it, lamar loves you very much, good men like him dont come around everyday, n u love him too, children re a blessing yes but in God’s own time he mks all things beautiful, he will give u beatiful babies in his own time, trust in him khloe, hv faith, read ur bible, try to go to church, mk him see u care, n trust me, he will supply ur needs according to his riches in glory!

Rosaura

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 16, 2012

I don’t believe none of it.. Until I don’t hear it from the Horses mouth its all hear say…. when the haters talk it should make you feel stronger. Much love keep strong Khloe and Lamar…

Stevie

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 8, 2012

Khloe,
I know you probably wont read this but here it goes anyway.
You and “Lam-Lam” are adorable together. I envy your relationship with him. You make me want that kind of relationship, where we act goofy but when it comes down to it you can be serious. Im very sad to hear that there wont be anymore “Khloe and Lamar” but I want and wish for the best for you two. I love you. (no homo) :)<3

Stevie

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 8, 2012

Khloe,
I know you probably wont read this but here it goes anyways. You and “Lam-Lam” are so cute together. I want that kind of rekationship, you guy play, argue

joanne

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 25, 2012

I DONT THINK THAT KHOLE AND LAMAR SHOULD GET DIVORCED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER AND THERE MEANT TO BEE TOGETHER!!!! :)

@thina4nmz

Posted at 4:52 AM on April 23, 2012

I think its kris`(khloe’s mom) is the 1 one to blame for their trouble in the marriage. so maybe thats why they heading to splitzvile. But the media is just also in this more than kris jenner so I think they should go back to LA coz their happy there.