Justin Bieber: I Wanted To Make Taylor Swift Cry — Video

Thu, March 29, 2012 11:35am EDT by 11 Comments

Justin explained to Jimmy Kimmel why he chose to ‘punk’ Taylor! Is he being too mean?

Justin Bieber singled out Taylor Swift as his Punk’d victim — where he makes her think she started a fire on a boat with a wedding on it — and he told Jimmy Kimmel why he picked his friend.

“Basically, she’s such a sweet girl so I wanted to like make her cry. So I wanted to think of something that would really do that. And she’s so sensitive so I knew that if she thought she broke up a wedding… she was literally flipping out. She was like “This is not okay, there’s people … all of a sudden the bride’s swimming into the shore,'” Justin said.

What do you think of Justin’s prank, HollywoodLifers?

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber Spotted With Nearly Naked Man In New Pic
  2. Justin Bieber & Ashton Kutcher On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
  3. Justin Bieber: ‘I’m Not Getting Married Anytime Soon’

trr

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 30, 2012

I’m a little irritated about the fact that his outfit doesn’t match with his blue shoes lol. I wasn’t paying attention but it was irritating me for some reason.

c

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 30, 2012

it was hilarious! she freaked out! the one after hers was stupid though so i stopped watching

ann

Posted at 10:18 AM on March 30, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

fatima

Posted at 3:58 AM on March 30, 2012

well i love justin bieber, selena gomez, an taylor swift, but i mean what friend is making anothe cry????…. welll but i thinks its cute that taylor swift is soo sensitive… and that pic. is also totally sweet!!!

Justinia

Posted at 12:21 AM on March 30, 2012

Aren’t we trying to stop bullying. Pranks are bullying, folks.

ann

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 29, 2012

alyssa

Posted at 1:56 AM on March 30, 2012

its okay that selena is not jealous of Taylor Swift …

Mandy

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 2, 2012

Shut Up!! we don’t care that your dating grandpa!!!!

Aubrey

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 29, 2012

Another reason he needs to die

belieber

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 29, 2012

HAHAHA justin looks so funny he’s so cute smiling all the time like: yeah I don’t know how to act so best thing I can do is put up my best smile. Or something, it’s just really funny to see him smiling so weirdly like he’s high or something… :P love you justin <3

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 12:11 PM on March 29, 2012

Lmao i cant wait till i see it lol