Chris Brown Releases New Video About Beating Up Rihanna

Thu, March 29, 2012 2:20pm EDT by 16 Comments

Chris’ entire music video was shot in a private plane and raps about beating up Rihanna in 2009 — is this the most mature Chris we’ve seen?

Chris Brown dropped his brand new music video for “How I Feel” on March 29 and it’s very heartfelt. The 22-year-old talks about his mom being beat up by his dad and how he’s grown up since a lot over the past three years.

Chris also talks about how he’ll never sit down for a 60 Minutes interview because his words always get twisted. He also released his new single “Sweet Love” and it’s all about sex! Check out the video and tell us what you think.

— Chloe Melas

Chris Brown-How I Feel from Mechanical Dummy on Vimeo.

More Chris Brown:

1. Rihanna Promotes ‘Battleship’ In An Conservative Chic Halter Dress
  2. Chris Brown Debuts ‘Sweet Love’ — Is It About Rihanna Or Karrueche Tran?
  3. Rihanna: ‘I Am Happy And I’m Single’

Dominic Latch

Posted at 7:40 AM on June 5, 2012

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

xoxoxoxo

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 1, 2012

CHRIS BROWN IS TOTALLY THE ONE THAT I ADMIRED THE MOST…I LUVE YHU,CB…

Natalie

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 30, 2012

Abuse is NEVER acceptable. Why is it okay for a star to beat a woman? Why are we so casual about overlooking abuse? If Rihanna is still interested in him she is being stupid. He should be in anger management, not the public eye.

Someone you'd like to know

Posted at 3:22 AM on March 30, 2012

He’s talented but he made a BIG BIG mistake, and although I like one of his songs still, I just can’t and won’t ever EVER LOOK AT HIM IN THE SAME LIGHT!!! And nothing can change that, and he needs to realize that. And him being in the public eye? It’s just going to get worse for him. He can post videos and win grammies all day, but people, they know!!!! People think just b/c someone is not watching them, that it’s ok. They always think that!!!! Rhianna is a Pisces so OF COURSE she forgave…whatever dude, it’s gonna take A LOT MORE THAN YOUR STUPID POSTED VIDEO!!! And that’s how these people SHOULD BE TREATED, that way the LEARN!

ann

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 29, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Get a life comment page

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 29, 2012

Why can’t he have a girlfriend yes he does ay 911 calls does Rhianna
Look like she was scarred by him no she does not care about him and has he has no feelings for her! The EXES. Have to be with their female exes.
Always right Just like how Ashton Kutcher question came up and she said
That she was SINGLE! Not with either man but you the media have to have her with Rhianna! It was about his life and how he has moved on
From it , no way is it about Rihanna! He does not beat women !

Jane

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 29, 2012

I think he would do everyone a favor if he completely disappeared.

love da letter Bulee

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 29, 2012

AMZAZING video. keep doing your thing CHris Brezzy. and Riri had move past on. Understand this is a song about him Letting Thing go Quite sure da he moved past it too

ladan

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 29, 2012

its just an act and feel sorry for his mum n by the way he was supposed to have learned from that (from his mom being beaten by his dad)and not have beaten his then girlfriend or any girl in this case.the only thing i can say is he is a brat cz he gets everything and gets away with every silly things he does with his life just cause his damn rich.I don’t blame him and you know instead blame this society we live in by feeding him and giving him all kinds of excuses like its a mistake n we all make mistakes bt dat isnt even close to a mistake if u came from a violent family.!Honestly how many people are live or have lived with such environment e.g so many celebs bt none have brutally beaten up they girlfiends?lest all ask ourselves dat simple quiz?no had feelings so nobody shud get defensive alright people? freedom of speech.cheers

Zilly

Posted at 3:54 PM on March 29, 2012

I like the video, Rihanna is past it, why can’t everyone else get past it?

Has no one ever made a mistake?

chianne

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 29, 2012

CHRIS needs to get past it. He blows his nose and his cool over it more than the general public. I think dude needs to get out of the limelight for a while – stop doing a record or a feature every other week and partying for the paparozzi. Needs to spend some time with his artwork and Best Buddies and some international concerts.

But STOP with the misleading MTO-type captions – that’s a very shallow,sniping way to describe this video (‘about beating up Rihanna’). Its much more.

....

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 29, 2012

Chris shouldnt be able to have a girlfriend again after wat he did to rihanna, that was soooo messed up, for hittinqq a girl that was soooooo wronqq,if i had a boyfriend and if he hit me he will have to deal with my dad!!!!!!!!,hittinqq a girl thats show us he never cared bout her period IHATE CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!

Marie

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 29, 2012

Are you perfect? Why don’t you learn to forgive and move on? Rihanna did. Leave all vengeance to god.

Marta Team Breezy

Posted at 1:55 PM on March 30, 2012

Good comment, it is true.

Esther

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 29, 2012

What does that have to do about beating Rhianna! It is about getting his life back and how he is not going to take about Rihanna! He has his life
Back! Give it uop people he made a mistake and now Rhanna is attched to him for life he has a new girlfriend no police reports ..not seeing
Rihanna either ..but attached to him for life! Get a life both Ashton and
Chris have moved on from their exes…

Marta Team Breezy