Meet Kristen Stewart’s Brother & ‘K-11′ Co-Star Cameron Stewart

Thu, March 29, 2012 12:08pm EDT by 9 Comments
Cameron Stewart K-11

Cameron is making his acting debut in his mom’s upcoming prison drama ‘K-11′ and he says Kristen actually inspired him to get into acting!

Kristen Stewart must be so proud of her big brother Cameron Stewart. The 26-year-old stars in K-11, a film directed by his mom Jules Stewart. We told you Kristen has a small role in the flick and now we want you to learn all about K-Stew’s badass older bro!

It turns out he didn’t get a mohawk for the flick, he already had one! Plus, his mom created the role of Sledgehammer, just for him!

“My mom wrote the part for me,” he tells People. “Not because I’m a tweaker but because I’m skinny. So I guess she was going for the whole skinny-Mohawk-neo-Nazi thing.”

What makes this super awesome is that Cameron says shooting the film has been a bonding experience for his family.

“This put us out of our element together,” he says. “I feel closer with my mom, a camaraderie. I had a lot of fun doing it. And it my sister can do it, then I thought I could do it.”

We told you Kristen is also going to have a small role in the film — such a fun family affair!

— Chloe Melas

More Rob:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart — You Must Stop Smoking!
  2. Robert Pattinson: Robbed At U.S. Kids’ Choice Awards
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Katy Perry Concert Date

Wow He is cute

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 2, 2013

Damn he’s hot seriously… Give me a call Cameron, would ya? Haha. I need to see more pics of him! But there are like almost none anywhere.

just me

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 30, 2012

picture him after shaving, wearing a wig, same make-up..and you get Kristen Stewart!:) really good genes..

ana cabana

Posted at 11:02 PM on March 29, 2012

exciting to see theme both his look like kristen

KStew Krew

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 29, 2012

Hot! Just like his sister…good genes! Can’t wait to see this flick!

eva sexy

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 29, 2012

Ping me all BB users @@@@@ 25E32F52

KristenManiac

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 29, 2012

Cameron has the eyes and lips of K-Stew. He has attached earlobes, but Kristen does not. He might make a good Nazi in the film. Actually, I don’t care. If a film does not star Kristen, I’m not interested.

Jess

Posted at 6:14 AM on March 30, 2012

You seriously need to get a life. I’m a fan of Kristen but I don’t go around comparing her and her sibling’s earlobes. Go outside, get some fresh air, and just chill.

PB

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 29, 2012

OMG he looks like T-BAG from Prison Break!!! :O

OV

Posted at 2:10 PM on March 29, 2012

Yes,when i saw Prison Break,I asked myself: Is that Kstew’s brother Cameron?