Bobbi Kristina Brown Cast In Tyler Perry Sitcom

Thu, March 29, 2012 8:24pm EDT by 9 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Brown Tyler Perry

Congratulations are in order for Whitney Houston’s daughter, who just scored her first role on TV!

Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s year is really turning around! After losing her mom Whitney Houston less than two months ago, the 19-year-old aspiring performer has landed a role in Tyler Perry‘s sitcom, For Better or Worse, reports RadarOnline.

Bobbi Kristina — who told Oprah earlier this month she’s always wanted to sing and act — will be playing the daughter of a stylist who works in a salon, which is run by Angela Williams (Tasha Smith).

Tyler was one of Whitney’s closest friends and even spoke at her funeral. (Her body was also flown back to Georgia on HIS plane.) It’s so good of him to support his pal’s legacy.

No word yet on when the episode will run, but we can’t wait to see Whitney’s daughter living out her dream on the small screen.

More Bobbi Kristina News:

1. Whitney Houston Spent Her Last Night Alive Sleeping With Bobbi Kristina In Her Arms
  2. Whitney Houston Family — Oprah Interviews Patricia, Gary Houston & Bobbi Kristina
  3. Oprah Interview 2012 — Bobbi Kristina Can Still Hear Whitney Houston’s ‘Spirit’

tina brown

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 24, 2012

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU

cheryl

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 31, 2012

Bobbi kristina, keep holding on to your presious memory of you mother. I know sh taught you to believe in God as your Lord and savior. God is your everything now you are not along. You reach out to him he there for you know matter the day or the hour in your life. He is your strenght and he will guide when you need help. Continue to pray and know he is a deliver when you get weak. Continue to stay in church and sing in the choir like your mother he is the root of your life so hold on to GOD and do not let him go. The world is very hurt to see Whitney leave us and please listen to your grandmother she will always have your back.

April

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 27, 2012

She is a beautiful girl. The older that she gets, the more that she looks like her mother, Whitney. She used to look so much like her father but not so much anymore in my opinion.

April

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 27, 2012

She is a beautiful girl The older that she gets, the more that she looks like her mother, Whitney. She used to look so much like her father but not so much anymore in my opinion.

brandi

Posted at 5:41 PM on April 14, 2012

I am so proud of Bobbi kristina, I know how she feels my mom died when I was 12, Whitney was my favorite singer it was her songs that help me through it mainly her song u where loved made me feel like I know when I look back my mom loved me. So I wanna say to Bobbi when u look back know u where loved, you was your mother heart and soul babygirl and I admire ur courage and strenght and I wanna let u know that with time this will get easier because I know right now its so hard you feel like at times ur whole body is in ur throat and all u wanna do is cry because you don’t understand why you had to lose your mother but God has bigger plans for you and for her. I wanna let you know that I’m here to support you and can’t wait til the play starts. I’ll keep you in my prayers and my heart.

josie

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 29, 2012

great for bobbi k and her mother die month ago not in january get your fact straigh

Lisa Chambers

Posted at 10:48 PM on March 29, 2012

Im so happy for her. I hope she does well in life she so deserves it. I also love Whitney sooo much so Bobbi Kristina please stay focused and make your mommy proud.

ann

Posted at 10:39 PM on March 29, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

brandy

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 29, 2012

Great job BK!!!! I cant wait!!