Bethenny Frankel Says Bryn Is 'Obsessed' With Makeup — Is She The Next Suri Cruise?

Thu, March 29, 2012 10:40am EDT by 5 Comments

Watch out, Suri! Bryn is the next celebrity baby to show an interest in all things beauty.

Bethenny Frankel Tweeted about the adorable phrase daughter Bryn Hoppy shouted from her crib: “Bryn is obsessed with makeup! She’s so girly. I heard her in the crib saying ‘I WANT MAKEUP!'” Can you believe that Bryn is obsessed at such a young age? Bryn will turn two on May 8! Do you think she’s headed for Suri Cruise status, wearing lip gloss and fake nails at age 6?

At what age did you first become interested in hair and makeup?

Eden Univer

More From Our BFFs At Glamour:

1. 25 of Our Favorite Feel-Good Skin Care Tips of All Time
  2. The Best Spring Dresses For Your Body Shape
  3. 10 Types of Sex to Try at Least Once in Your Life
  4. The DOs and DON’Ts of Choosing Your Wedding Dress

ann

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 29, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

shan

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 29, 2012

I don’t think its a big deal.. I have 3 boys and they all wanted what mommy had too… my youngest is 4 today and wanted blush on yesterday… cute.

Alison

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 29, 2012

this means nothing. I was raised by my nana and she’d always put makeup on me. now I’m 14, and I rarely wear makeup.

Callie

Posted at 11:28 AM on March 29, 2012

I started to wear makeup when I was about 13 on a regular basis, but I had used play makeup since I was 4. Its not like shes walking around as a two year old with foundation and powder and cat eye eyeliner and bronzer. I mean, what girl doesn’t love a little fun eye shadow? I hope Bethenny uses this as a way to teach her daughter that makeup makes you pretty on the outside, its the inside that matters.

savannah

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 29, 2012

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. She probably see’s her Mommy getting her makeup done all the time. I used to watch my Auntie’s do theirs and love when they blushed my cheeks or let me wear lipgloss. Its a normal thing if that’s what you’re seeing all the time.