Peter Facinelli Files For Divorce From Jennie Garth

Wed, March 28, 2012 7:00pm EDT by 7 Comments
Peter Facinelli Divorce

Peter Facinelli filed divorce papers today at L.A. County Superior Court citing ‘irreconcilable differences.’ Both he and Jennie are asking for joint physical and legal custody.

Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth‘s 11 year marriage has almost officially come to a close, as Peter filed divorce papers March 28 at L.A. County Superior Court, reports TMZ.

The 38-year-old actor cites “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the separation, which he says was Jan. 1, 2012. He asks for joint legal and physical custody of their three daughters.

In a response to the papers, Jennie asks to change her name legally back to Jennie Garth from Jennie Facinelli, in addition to asking for joint legal and physical custody as well.

Perhaps not so coincidentally, Jennie gave a tell-all interview to People magazine that ran the same day, explaining that she didn’t want to end her marriage, but Peter wouldn’t try hard enough to save it.

For the sake of their daughters, we hope their divorce goes smoothly and without too much fighting!

More Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli News

1. Jennie Garth Seen First Time Since Split Without Wedding Ring!
  2. Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors
  3. Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Went Through Intensive Counseling To Save Marriage

Pamela

Posted at 8:13 PM on June 5, 2012

So tired of these wanna be stars who split up with their families because of fame and fortune. (Twilight)
The wanna be’s suck their partner dry when they make it big thinking
they are the dog and don’t even realize what they are putting the children and ex wife through and what they are giving up. My God, what are you thinking?
Jenny, good luck with your new life. Thank God you have your kids to keep you going.

frida

Posted at 4:39 AM on May 13, 2012

Never heard of or seen either of these people.Can i send my neighbors names and reason for divorce in for publishing also ? Geez !Overnight wannabees ! Never hear of Jen Garth? again 1 PULEEZZZ !!!!!!

hahaha

Posted at 9:19 AM on May 14, 2012

Prob cuz u to young to rem who she is trust me she not a overnight wanna b if u don’t know what ur talking about shut up cuz it makes u look ignorant just saying

Brent

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 27, 2012

That it was good to read through your posting. I really loved the couple of minutes that I used reading through it and wanted to leave a comment to express that….All the best

check it out

Posted at 9:56 AM on March 30, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present one thing again and help others such as you aided me.

Lilian powers'

Posted at 12:52 AM on March 29, 2012

Pls 4 God sake remeber d kids. Do’t do dat, pls

ann

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 28, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)