One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Looks In Love With Eleanor Calder

Wed, March 28, 2012 4:45pm EST by 45 Comments
Louis Tomlinson Eleanor Calder

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder seemed so happy to be together today during a walk outside in Los Angeles! Do YOU think they make a good couple

Looking almost as if they coordinated their stylish outfits, Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, were the picture of happiness after a Starbucks run in Westwood, California March 28.

Sporting jeans and aviators, the 20-year-old One Direction member and his gorgeous Hollister girlfriend of nine months walked arm in arm in the sunny California weather.

Do YOU think they make an adorable couple? Sound off below!

Click here for pics & info on One Direction!

mea

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 8, 2012

There perfect together in if he is happy with her then let him be happy if u are such a big fan u will be happy for him to but your to busy obsessing with him cuz honestly if u were her u would hate to have all those people say stuff about u so get over him becuz she already have him <3

Patricia

Posted at 2:34 PM on May 7, 2012

I meant ‘stupid’ is being over possessive. don’t get me wrong. sorry

Patricia

Posted at 2:32 PM on May 7, 2012

you can’t do anything about that. HE HAS HIS OWN LIFE. you don’t have the right to decide for him. If he likes her, he likes her. Stop hating Eleanor. Don’t be so possessive!! Please It’s just so stupid. no offense.

Jessica

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 3, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HESSSSSSSSSSSS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I MEAN REALLY HE NEEDS TO MEET ME THEN HE’LL BE STRAIT

Abby

Posted at 6:51 AM on April 29, 2012

ALOUIS IS MINE!!!!!!!

Sienna

Posted at 4:07 AM on April 29, 2012

Ahhh u guys are soo cute- even if i am abit jelous loo

One Direction LOVER!!!!

Posted at 5:35 AM on April 26, 2012

I am so happy 2 see that but i still wish i was her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candace

Posted at 8:53 PM on April 25, 2012

Aww they are so cute together and I hate those stupid people who are like I hate her Louis is mine blah blah blah oh ya like he knows you even exist … So stop hating stupids!!

Jessica

Posted at 7:18 PM on May 3, 2012

Louis is hot and we just love him so much we want him all to ourselves and we dont like the fact that hes taken we just want him to be all ours bc we know we could love him more than her

Bre

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 23, 2012

My friend pointed out to me the other day that they look alike

Marie

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 21, 2012

They look so happy together I hope they last together for a long time.let fate decide

ElizabethhHoulihann@gmail.com

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 19, 2012

Ehhh I don’t think they really LOOK cute together but I guess if they like each other and try have similar personalities then there okay for each other :p

Ellie

Posted at 7:18 AM on April 19, 2012

She’s pretty but I don’t like you together and Louis I DON’T LIKE U NOW I lovevzyan and the others but not u not at all and I will never even if u break up i still won’t like u because u were with her.anyway I love u guys lIke I said I don’t like Louis. See u love u zyan

mc

Posted at 9:11 PM on April 20, 2012

I don’t car that u have a ff. I still think u r cool. But Ellie!!!!!!! THAT JUST PROUVS THAT U WERE IN IT FOR HIS LOOKS AND 4 THE PUBLICETY!!!!!!!YOU NOW MEAN NUTHING. YOU R JUST A FLIP FLOPER!!!! I love u Louis

mc

Posted at 10:19 PM on April 20, 2012

I ment.gf

Rachel

Posted at 1:24 AM on April 19, 2012

louis is far to good for her in many ways louis is sexy and has a smile that lights up the whole room he needs to get away her he is way to good for her and LOUIS YOUR THE BEST IN ONE DIRECTION BY FAR I LOVE YOU <3

Jayla

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 18, 2012

I think they r cute together!!! ;) If he’s happy I am and I think every directioner would think that. If you like Louis then you should be happy for him. Take care of boo bear el :D

Autumnn

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 16, 2012

I think everyone who’s a Directioner should be proud for Louis and Eleanor! They make an adorable couple(: and as much as I wanna be with Louis, I’m so happy for them!(: Congrats on the 9 months guys!:D

Jessica

Posted at 7:20 PM on May 3, 2012

thats not true just bc your a directioner dont mean you have to like his gf hes smokin he can do better we want him for us he wont even follow his fans on twitter anymore bc shes jealous thats messed up

Eleanor

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 15, 2012

Louis is way too good for her. She looks like a prostitute.

Jessica

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 3, 2012

she seriously does dress like a ho but shes not pretty enough to be one lol

HeyImADirectioner

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 14, 2012

The comments below are why w can’t have nice things.

Jessica

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 3, 2012

not true he is gourgeous hes not he needs someone who is equal in looks and awesomeness neither of which she is. we want what is best for him and she is beyond a doubt not it we are he should date an American fan me particularrly

True Directioner

Posted at 3:34 AM on April 13, 2012

How can you say so about Eleanor to Louis??????!!!!!!!
He DONT love you, HE LOVE ELEANOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont accepted it then you are NOT a Directioner.

Candace

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 25, 2012

My point …. Stupid people who say she’s not good enough for him oh like you are ?! @louisTomlinsonGirl

Jessica

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 3, 2012

yes i am im perfect for him thank you very much i have all the things he likes in a girl :p

LouisTomlinsonGirl

Posted at 12:30 AM on April 13, 2012

woops i forgot 2 put gurl 4 meh other comment it the one where louis tomlinson is SEXY

LouisTomlinson

Posted at 12:26 AM on April 13, 2012

they do NOTmake a good couple!!!!! LOUIS IS TOO GOOD FOR HER!!!!! LOUIS IS SO SEXY!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! I JUST WISH I WAS HIS GF 4EVER!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!

secretlady

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 11, 2012

Aren’t Harry Styles and him dating? I’m not believing any of this fake pose as girlfriend stuff on either side to hide that they are actually gay. You can just tell.

Moi

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 15, 2012

LOL Larry Stylinson is a joke ! It’s just because Harry and Louis are very close but everyone in 1D is STRAIGHT.

Jessica

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 3, 2012

omg are you stupid or somethin the Harry thing is a joke between them gosh

Jane

Posted at 11:08 PM on April 8, 2012

I love Louis but I hate his girlfriend bcuz I want to be his girlfriend

jane

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 12, 2012

directionator.

LouisTomlinsonGirl

Posted at 12:35 AM on April 13, 2012

EXACTLY!!!!!!! LOUIS IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT SKANK!!!!!! I WANTLOUIS TO BE MINE!!!!!
-from LouisTomlinsonGirl & LouisTomlinson

cc

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 1, 2012

Hey, Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet . COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends: )

barbara sousa

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 31, 2012

I like seeing the louis in every way since he is happy

onedirectioner

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 30, 2012

Every directioner would vote for ”Yes!”

Jessica

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 3, 2012

not true if they love louis theyd say no bc we want whats best for him and she aint it people. we are he shold date someone who is not so prissy and only cares about his looks and fame shes not even a real model just a little hollister store model sad