Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Headed For Divorce — New Report

Wed, March 28, 2012 9:28am EDT by 159 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Divorce

Khloe and Lamar’s marriage is holding on by a thread, according to a new report. Lamar’s partying with strippers and Khloe’s infertility have driven a wedge between the former lovebirds. Here’s why!

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom have a lot more trouble in their lives than just losing basketball games. The reality couple is reportedly at a “point of no return” in their marriage and friends tell Star that they fear this is the end of their blissful union.

“Khloe viewed his actions as cheating,” a source says in reference to his strip club outing at Stadium Club in Washington, DC on Jan. 8. “She felt violated.”

We told you that Lamar was spotted at the strip club with his teammates Shawn Marion and Delonte West and he reportedly had about $500 in one hand and was giving it away to the dancers all night. To make matters worse, Lamar reportedly went into a back room with a Khloe look-alike stripper!

The source goes on to claim that Khloe and Lamar never have sex unless it’s when they’re trying for a baby.

“Lamar is getting tired of her obsessing over [having a baby],” the source reveals. “They’re only intimate now when they schedule sex.”

Lamar and Khloe had to uproot their lives in LA after Lamar was traded to the Dallas Mavericks, and now Lamar is reportedly depressed over the trade.

“Khloe put on a brave face and prayed that a new beginning in Dallas would be good for their marriage,” the source adds. “Sadly things have only gotten worse. Lamar is super depressed and Khloe is really having trouble handling his emotional issues.”

HollywoodLife.com told you that insiders are concerned that Lamar is focusing too much on reality TV and it turn it’s hurting his basketball career. Plus, a source told us that they were spending too much time together in Dallas, which was also adding stress.

Do you think there’s any hope in saving this Kardashian marriage?

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian News:

1. Kim Kardashian Attacked With Flour On Red Carpet
  2. Kim Kardashian Terrified That Kris Humphries Will Write Tell-All Book If Their Marriage Is Annulled
  3. Kris Humphries Takes His First Public Dig At Kim Kardashian

Yva

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 14, 2013

CAN I LAUGH……….

dmblover1

Posted at 11:59 AM on August 14, 2013

Who ever said marriage is easy??? Hang in there Khloe!

Joe

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 14, 2013

All of this stuff are things that should only be known and discussed between the two of THEM. Any marriage has a greater chance of failing when the WORLD knows all your intimate details. At the same time, they knew it would be that way from the start, so they could have fought for more privacy if they didnt relish the spotlight so much.

Jack T.

Posted at 10:35 AM on August 14, 2013

None of this shock’s or surprises me at all , these women need to grow up first and be adults.
Kim’s marriage is also going to go down the drain. Famous people go thru relationships and marriages faster then a drunk can belt down a 5th. of Liquor.

Jason

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 14, 2013

You expect anything less than divorce from a black guy/NBA veteran/anyone married to a b(I)(T)(C)(H) like Khloe? This is no surprise folks! The stats are there! It was a countdown to divorce the very minute they said “I DO”. To a black guy it’s “I DO – YOU AND ANYONE ELSE I FIND!”

Trinity Ann

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 14, 2013

So white men don’t cheat? I don’t get the reference of him being a black guy…

safronia

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 14, 2013

he should have known he cant be a star with the kardashians and with his career. his managers wont have that’s like shinning with them then shinning with basketball. like two stars in one. FREAKY;) that just isn’t allowed. anyhow. I was so glad to see how they were getting along, khloe seemed to love him and he , her. this is so sad. they got to give things time. Get with it Lamar, the girl loves you dearly. you both are going to far too fast. slow down. its gonna work;(

diabe

Posted at 9:23 AM on August 14, 2013

if they are having trouble, go to a marriage councler. they can adopt a baby if that is what it takes to keep the marriage together. he needs to focus on khloe instead of his pants.

Jason

Posted at 10:29 AM on August 14, 2013

Would be awesome if you could at least spell COUNSELOR….

Stephanie

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 10, 2013

I think so many of their problems syrm from her nosy mom. Kris Jenner runs all their lives and it could get old for Lamar. I know there is no way I could handle having the rest of the Kardashians in my business. They were only together for like I don’t know a month. If she want to make her marriage work she needs to get away from her family and he needs to get away from the strippers.

Tareh kalu

Posted at 4:05 AM on March 22, 2013

U are d best couple I av ever seen, pls try & work it out, u guys can make it, ur love can carry u through. God is going to bless u guys with children not jst a child. I love ur relationship. Thanks.

nicole

Posted at 3:47 PM on November 26, 2012

I think if they go to a counseling session or two that they can work it out. they have issues that need to be discussed…….obviously. lol if both parties are willing thay can definitely work it out. I wish them all the best.

Kerri Hird

Posted at 1:43 AM on October 26, 2012

You can save everything you want you save! Marriage is a commitment, that at the end of the day, you made those vows.. If they can’t have kids they need to focus on just getting back to their regular lives and been with one another. Having a kid isn’t everything in a marriage, you have to have love first and trust and happiness, kids can come without Khloe carrying it, there many different ways. I don’t think they should break up just because of that. They are an amazing couple, that have come so far got through so much, Giving it up now would be a mistake.

Malinda

Posted at 5:29 PM on October 22, 2012

If U truely love someone then ur marriage is worth saving.

gennicastrange

Posted at 2:55 PM on October 21, 2012

I dont think they are getting a divorce. Lamar manager advanced him not to be on the show since he got cut loose from the team. He moved to Las Vegas to train and get away from the show. The show was ruining his career of basketball. What is Lamar suppose to stay in the house after practice. Don’t forget he is man first and men like to play.

Berlinda

Posted at 3:38 PM on May 14, 2012

Khloe and Lamar:should focus on each other more and stay out of” the camera shoot action” for alittle because in reality everyone is love to see happy couples fail …”Guys please hang in there because at the end of the day,Your love for each other is whats on line.. Stop and smell the coffee, shut everyone up for once by proving to yourselves that your lives are important and its not all fake….

Hope it works out… Your mom and her husband made it work so can you…

Sahanna

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 13, 2012

I think they can save they marriage because they are strong and if they love eachother they will do anything to save it

natiyah langley

Posted at 1:23 PM on May 13, 2012

ithink thtt their mariage iss ghoin ghreat!!

maggie

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 9, 2012

I really hope this is not true they are one of the cutes couple i have ever seen good luck….=(

Movie Time Movies

Posted at 5:12 AM on May 2, 2012

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours as of late, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net will be much more helpful than ever before.

dating ukraine women

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 1, 2012

You recognize thus significantly with regards to this subject, produced me in my opinion consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated until it’s something to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times deal with it up!

Wallpapers HD El Bufalo

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 1, 2012

I don’t even know how I stopped up right here, but I believed this publish was great. I do not recognize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

unlock ipad

Posted at 4:18 AM on May 1, 2012

It is truly a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Sara

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 30, 2012

No! They won’t! Too cute❤❤❤❤

Sade

Posted at 1:13 AM on April 24, 2012

Not having children NOW shouldn’t be the reason u divorce.. dummy don’t know it happens when your NOT READY.. NOT TRYING.. they were doomed from the start.. Khloe just wanting to piss off Kim.. the first to be PERFECT.. OMG

haveaheart

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 21, 2012

Khloe and Lamar are just fine and I wish people would leave them alone. They are beautiful people who have issues in life just like anybody. They will be great. Pressure can be a hard thing and I know about that. Keep looking at God guys and he will do the rest. I’m praying for you guys. Life can be hard enough without people in your business.

lungie

Posted at 8:15 AM on April 17, 2012

khloe. & lemar are very gud together, loving people, they must both try n work things out, khloe I’m also trying to hv a child with my boyfriend n sum1 told me that its nt time, so take it as its not ur tym also , lv u guys don’t dissapoint me