Jennie Garth Reveals: I'll Never Give Up On Peter Facinelli

Wed, March 28, 2012 9:56am EDT by 22 Comments

Mason Castle

Posted at 7:21 AM on June 2, 2013

That guy is a Duche!! He needs to get his head right and get back with his Beautiful Wife. Why would someone let fame and money change them? How could he file for divource from Jenny Garth? Maybe he turned gay? Heard that happens a lot to those Hollywood dudes.

phoebe duncan

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 30, 2012

hello peter and how are you ?

Gout Remedies

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 13, 2012

An Uncle (by marriage) had gout. It would swell up in his feet . and some days he had to stay in bed because it was so bad. . He came from a well-to-do family, so it may have something . to do with it. He ate and drank well all his life, and loved. kidneys, oxtail, pigs trotters etc. If you refrain from doing . what my Uncle did, you should be OK.. . Arthritis is the cartilage wearing away. A lot of people have. it, and they mostly have it in their arms, tho’ some have it. in their legs.

camisones transparentes

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 13, 2012

relaci�n.

kareena

Posted at 3:07 AM on May 13, 2012

Is that Jennie Garth in the new IKEA commercials?

louis vuitton purse on sale

Posted at 5:54 AM on April 20, 2012

Usually I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

Woonsocket

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 18, 2012

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may just I desire to counsel you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to learn more things about it!

T.Swoope

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 16, 2012

People say that they love each other by get up easy. love many doing everything u can for your family. are for the one u love .he didn’t think about his family he thought about him self so that may me thank it was all about him along. love induster all

Cin

Posted at 11:18 AM on April 3, 2012

Oops, I meant to say Peter and Jennie have three children. Anyway’s Happy Birthday to Jennie! 4/3 Have a good one Jennie, and I hope your 40′s are awesome!

Cin

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 1, 2012

No one knows for sure what happened behind closed doors with Jennie and Peter, and I’m sure Peter is a good father, but the reason he wanted out is still a little foggy, and I think Jennie did a great job in her interview with People magazine. She tip toed around any sarcasm and chose her words carefully not to offend. I feel really bad for Jennie, and if she was jealous of any on screen affairs with Peter with another woman, then that’s natural. How jealous, and how it affected their marriage, we’ll never really know. Why should she let go of her husband so easily? She still really loves him, and she has a right to fight for him still. I know what she’s going through on a minor scale of my own, and her scale is a lot heavier, because she was married to Peter for 10 years,and two children, and to just let go is not that easy. I can feel her pain, because i know what that pain feels like, but her’s is a lot more intense. She has three daughters by Peter, and they were a family for 11 years, and to have the rug pulled out hurts a lot. I feel for you Jennie, i really do. Maybe Peter will find out someday what he left behind, a beautiful wife, and an intact family. That’s something not many Hollywood marriages can say. I think with all the money these actors, and actresses have the easier it is to walk out. Vows really don’t mean much anymore. Vows are not held sacred enough for the long haul. I feel bad for you Jennie, and I’m on your side. You deserve better, and I hope you find it someday. Just keep your head up high. It’s a long road, but I’t will be worth going through it. Healing takes time, but time does heal.

Anonymous

Posted at 8:34 PM on April 1, 2012

The sad part is that Jennie who is painting herself as the victim is the root of all this….her self centered jealous personality who cares only about things that she cares about caused this….seems like she is on a mission to save her image and.make this about poor jennie but guess what if people really look into this they will find out the truth and that is the real news and the part that will bring her down… She got one thing right….Peter is an amazing man and father that is why she can’t let go but …….Jennie should stop it while she is ahead….

The King

Posted at 2:12 AM on August 12, 2012

What you just said contradicts everything I’ve ever heard or seen about Jennie. The two of them just grew apart, that’s all there is to it. I don’t think Peter or Jennie is to blame, although I have a suspicion that Peter was having an affair with one of the Twilight co-stars (perhaps Kristen Stewart? She already admitted to cheating). It sounds like you’ve got an axe to grind with Jennie. The thing I don’t get is, why? Did you hate Kelly on 90210? Jealous that she was married to Peter and not you? If anything, she got tromped on a lot because she tries too hard to be positive, upbeat, and nice in the face of spiteful anti-fans.

Koran mcrae

Posted at 12:30 AM on December 18, 2012

Are you kidding? Always defending the cheating man. Let me guess you are divorced or never married because no one was ever interested in you.

ask me now

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 30, 2012

of course like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will certainly come again again.

priscilla

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 28, 2012

I feel bad for jennie and the kids. It sounds like the fame got to peter and he enjoyed being on his own and traveling away for long periods of time without his family. This is sad that he craves a single life when he has a beautiful family that wants to be with him. What a jerk.

CC

Posted at 6:34 PM on March 28, 2012

This is really sad, but I must say: It’s nice to see a divorcing celebrity couple who doesn’t trash each other every chance they get………….

Elaina

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 28, 2012

When it’s over, it’s over. Let it go and move. Sometimes people just outgrow each other. Life is too short to be in a marriage you’re miserable in.

Karla

Posted at 3:55 PM on March 28, 2012

It’s just so sad. I feel sad for both of them.

gbtw

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 28, 2012

i admire her honesty, and i believe that she’ll be happier than ever eventually- after a few years. he hasn’t wanted to be a participant in the same family lifestyle she has wanted for many years. there are plenty of men that would love that lifestyle, and adore the woman who is willing to devote herself to him. so, i think she’s actually a good catch (tho i always hated her in her youth and her rivalry/jealousy with her 90210 castmates) and i expect her to find abundant happiness with the right mate in the end. him? well, i don’t have equally high expectations for him— but, i feel that way about most men, so maybe it’s just my own prejudices and disagreements with the majority of that gender’s priorities. i think most people expect he’ll play around for quite awhile now that he’s a “hot shot” supposedly. btw, am in the only one who finds him incredibly unattractive?

nina

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 28, 2012

dude, peter’s a douche. lol beautiful girls and a beautiful wife and playing some cheesy sparkley vampire changed him? Please…..

Mason Castle

Posted at 7:30 AM on June 2, 2013

I agree with you that guys a Duche. Why would you leave your Beautiful Hot wife after 11 years because you got famous and made some money. She was famous and didnt let it go to her head. Maybe he went gay heard that happens a lot to these Hollywood type dudes.

ann

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 28, 2012

Hey, Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)