'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Heart Attack

Wed, March 28, 2012 4:04pm EDT by 9 Comments
Tami Roman heart attack

Oh no! Tami Roman admits she has anger management issues, so could they be to blame for the ‘mild heart attack’ she suffered?

Basketball Wives star Tami Roman recently told HollywoodLife.com she’s in counseling to get a handle on some issues she’s “kept locked away.” But she was just hospitalized for a heart attack — so is Tami okay?

Tami was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on March 26 and released the next day, Entertainment Weekly reports. Shortly after, the Basketball Wife tweeted, “Thx 2every1 for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41.”

Neither did we! But stress can lead to health problems, so hopefully she can stay above the drama and stay healthy.

Get well soon, Tami!

– Kaydi Poirier

More ‘Basketball Wives’

1. ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Tami Roman: ‘How I’m Dealing With My Anger Management Issues’
  2. ‘Basketball Wives’ Returns With All-New Season 4 On Feb. 20
  3. ‘Basketball Wives’ Stars Jennifer Williams & Evelyn Lozada’s Assistant Get In Fight

recipes for weight loss

Posted at 11:31 AM on March 18, 2014

Great info. Lucky me I discovered your website by accident (stumbleupon).

I have saved as a favorite for later!

Sport Memorabilia

Posted at 10:05 AM on June 27, 2012

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Poetry

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 1, 2012

That is really fascinating, You’re a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and stay up for in the hunt for extra of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

Maria

Posted at 2:48 AM on April 28, 2012

My heart goes out to tami and her family and god knows that the episode with ur mom tami where u told her about ur issues with men touched my heart and gave me the strength to face my own devils. Thank you and hope u recover in full for ur daughters. God bless and my prayers are with you.

dont know

Posted at 2:39 AM on April 24, 2012

I wish you well and hope you are getting better, GOD has a way of waking us up, now maybe you will humble yourself, and be a kinder person, stop with all the negativity and stop letting Evelyn minipulate you, you need to GOD first and think about your children and how it would effect them if you aren’t here for them, it seems, you have been both mommie and daddy, its time you start loving yourself and forgiving, I know I have been there and still am dealing with issues I know that if I ask I shall receive, he is bigger than both of us, take care and GOD BLESS

linda lonon

Posted at 7:42 PM on April 2, 2012

tami i am keeping you in my prayers, that god heal your heart .you are my favoriate on the show i to will speak my mind ,and dont like liers or kake people.you got to watch. remember jesus never fail.love you your sister in christ linda lonon.from brenham texas.

chris forte

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 1, 2012

Tami,
I’m very sorry about your heart attack, Your stress should be about things that matter(you, your children)Make up your
own mind. I can see how suzie and evelyn manipulate you. The popular way is not always the best way. Show some re-spect for yourself. I hear people say the worst things about you. You do not have to be the show’s clown. Be the show’s LADY. God Bless

Diane Dickerson

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 29, 2012

Tami my friend my God lift you up in the most high place in your life, where you can see the joy that he has for you. Let all that anger go sister and be at peace. You are a wonderful person and I truly understand where you come from. But most important you are doing wonderful things in life, so keep that smile and shine. Take care of yourself and enjoy the spot light with charm.

Michael hunter

Posted at 7:51 PM on March 28, 2012

Tami I love you. I am from jackson, ms. I pray you ok. Please email me back, and stay in contact with me please.