Alicia Silverstone Nurses Bear Blu While Walking — See Pics

Wed, March 28, 2012 4:47pm EDT by 20 Comments
Alicia Silverstone Nursing

Q 8491

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 22, 2014

When your office is open. The callers are greeted with a professional windows phone
system.xml.linq not found sounding greeting message.
Even better, the service is much cheaper and easier than your regular PSTN services.
Handling pressure is an inherent tutorial that these small businesses provide.
Many small business owners to get all essential information
and to ensure optimum use of thesuch highly advance commercial communicative devices.
While many of the cities. Cloud PBX system, which
consisting of a minimum number of employees and not
many windows phone system.xml.linq not found phone lines.

depression in children

Posted at 4:27 AM on April 12, 2012

You’re in reality a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a wonderful task in this subject!

Poetry

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 6, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear idea

Becky

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 30, 2012

I was breastfeeding in my Ergo just yesterday as I walked around downtown. No one even noticed or knew except the several random strangers that asked me to pull off the sleeping hood, so that they could see her. When I politely informed them that I was nursing, so no, they walked away uncomfortably. Really? What’s the big deal, and why would you go up to a stranger with a covered up presumably sleeping baby and ask the mother to uncover her for you?

Sonia

Posted at 8:23 PM on April 10, 2012

LOL..people have forgotten manners!!

I hated it when, after I confirmed my big belly was a baby, they reached over to rub my belly as if to really make sure.
WTF Rude!!!!

Zelda

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 29, 2012

If I had to SIT every time I nursed my child, I would get nothing done. She is not running a marathon, she appears to be STANDING. It is natural for the child to nurse in different positions. Geez!

mvk

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 29, 2012

For one thing, nursing the baby while you are walking is not good. The baby doesn’t need to be bounced around while he is feeding. I think they need to sit someplace private and nurse. It’s part of the bonding between mother and child.

Zelda

Posted at 1:08 PM on March 29, 2012

WHY would you compare defecating with nursing. They have NOTHING in common. In case you didn’t know, the whole reason women have breasts is to FEED CHILDREN! Next time you eat, do it in the bathroom or somewhere private and see if you like it.

Zubs

Posted at 10:08 AM on March 29, 2012

There’s nothing wrong with defecating either, but you do it in private. Breastfeeding is the natural and optimal nutritional path. However, do it in private. I find it distasteful to do it in public, unless you live in a hippy commune somewhere in the woods. There are certain standards to live in a civil society, otherwise we would be behaving like medieval beings without any type of evolution. Let’s not get it confused, nursing is great, nursing in public not so great! Or we can all just start doing our bodily functions for the world to see!

Marcus

Posted at 10:28 AM on March 29, 2012

How about you not look!! As another poster said her son her decision!!

Kay

Posted at 4:00 AM on March 30, 2012

Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth. Now I can sleep soundly. ;) Alicia is crazy, it’s obvious she has a rebellious Britney Streak and is just REBELLING, idiot (not you, her).

Athene

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 29, 2012

Yup, that looks like nursing in an Ergo. We do that all the time around here.

JLH-MammyOfTwoBoys

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 29, 2012

I couldn’t be happier than to see a celebrity mother nursing in public! Bear Blu is her son, simple as! Her son, her decisions her choice!! If you don’t like it, don’t frigging look!

Zelda

Posted at 8:51 AM on March 29, 2012

Why is this a story? A mother is nursing her child. No big deal. I am glad she decides to nurse in public without much of a cover. Nursing is best!

SL

Posted at 2:36 AM on March 29, 2012

Please do not equate the two. As you wrote, pre-chewing her child’s food is dangerous for her child and has no basis. Breastfeeding is the best nutrition for baby according to the American Academy of Pediatrics and mothers who wean their baby early most often do so due to inconvenience and/or difficulty. Being able to get out of the house and nurse with a carrier allows her to give her baby what is best without inconveniencing her, and she is doing so without showing more of her body than many outfits do.

Jackie

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 29, 2012

I wish breastfeeding were that easy for me. I hung in there and got it done because it’s best for the baby. But I’m filled with envy that it’s so easy for Alicia. She’s a wonderful, committed mother.

breastfeeding is awesome

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 28, 2012

Are you kidding me? She is not showing anything. She is being very private about it. I have seen worse offenders who have there boob all out while walking around the mall. I being one of them;) Breastfeeding is a natural part of being a mother. People make way too much of a fuss about breastfeeding in public. Now, the bird feeding is something I really don’t agree with. I mean there were a few times I chewed my child’s food into smaller pieces and put it on her plate. But, I never did the bird feeding thing. It seems harmless what Alicia did. Let’s all move on now.

Me

Posted at 9:21 PM on March 28, 2012

You can’t see anything, so I don’t see a problem with breast feeding on the go. Add a mom who breast fed It Seems convenient to me

soniacaraway

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 28, 2012

I agree there is nothing wrong with nursing.

inathalie

Posted at 12:17 PM on March 29, 2012

Yes, there is nothing wrong – as long as you keep it to yourself.