Selena Gomez Wears A Towel In Sexy New 'Spring Breakers' Pic

Tue, March 27, 2012 9:30pm EDT by 21 Comments
Selena Spring Breakers

Tim

Posted at 4:10 PM on May 11, 2012

This movie looks SO stupid. I wonder who are the losers who are gonna watch it. Her pathetic fans probably…

selenagomezrocks

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 21, 2012

shut the f up if you got nothing nice to say about selena or the movie just dont comment

dannomaxy

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 29, 2012

ps la verdad toda chica pasa por esto … ya que es una paso para cambiar y crecer y ps nimodo !!!

con que no olvide lo mas importante que es ssu lindo novio !!!1

look at her left shoulder carefully

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 29, 2012

people don u use your eyes she is wearing her orange bikini under the towel u can see the STRAP !!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL LOVE U SELENA HOPE U AND JB STAY 2GETHER 4EVA <3

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:08 AM on March 28, 2012

COME ON! Why are you people from HL even suggest that she is even wear nothing under that towel, when it is obvious that she is wearing a bikini under it.

Why making these things up? Is it just to start a drama under the fans and stuff?

Jenna

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 27, 2012

I hate Selena but REALLY HL?!? EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE YOU POST SAYS ‘I wonder if she is missing JB’ or ‘I wonder if she is trying to be sexy for JB’ HER FRICKIN LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND JUST BIEBER!!!!

Same with Riri!!!! God not everything she does revolves around chris brown!!

And I’m ONLY posting on this cuz this is probably the 15TH article about Selena IN A ROW saying ‘I wonder if she is thinking about Justin’

hellokitty2142

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 27, 2012

Selena Gomez wearing a towel in a sexy picture…what a very nice, stupid, boring HL!!!

Anyeli

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 27, 2012

Yo adoro a Selena gomez pero no me gusta su cambio,OSea q ya no es como antes ,Ami me gustaria que fuera mejor una cantante que una actriz ese es el cambio que no me gusta:(,peri si adoro su musica ,su musica es la mejor LA MUSICA DE SELENA ES LA MEJOR!.

A fun girl named Brenda

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 27, 2012

Wow she is an ugly slut! Damn hollywood life! Not everything she does has something to do with justin! Her movie is gonna be terrible!

Smh

Posted at 6:43 AM on March 28, 2012

Lmao wow are you seriously keeping tabs on Selena just to hate her. That’s extremely pathetic.

A fun girl named Brenda

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 28, 2012

Are you still trying to change how i feel about selena? Haha lmao well you should cut it out because its not working and it never will! So your pathetic for trying to change my opinion of selena and wasting your time on trying but you know what? It will never never ever work so cut it out douchebag!

Smh

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 28, 2012

I never said I was trying to change your
Opinion. I’m just saying that if you hate her so much (which I still don’t understand why) what’s the point in even talking about her and reading about her.

A fun girl named Brenda

Posted at 12:51 PM on March 29, 2012

I wanted to read about justin then this sh*t pops up! Im getting really annoyed by seeing selenas stupid sh*t wen i wanted to read about justin not his ugly soggy bréasted cow stomach slúty famewhore girlfriend!

maria

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 29, 2012

IKR!

Mike

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 29, 2012

She is short and looks like 13 year old girl. I saw her and the other girls in bikini and I was sick because I felt I was looking at my little sister. What were they thinking putting these girls in the movie. No real men eill think they are Hot unless they are sick in the head.

maria

Posted at 9:08 PM on March 29, 2012

Selena IS HOT, and she has a stunning figure. It isn’t her fault she has a baby face, but she doesn’t look as young as 13 u moron. Maybe 16, but not 13

WishingTheBestToEveryone

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 27, 2012

That pink hair is cool!

AgelessMeet.COM

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 27, 2012

____________”Ageléssméét.С0М______________

↑↑↑↑ It’s- the- most-effective-site in the world to connect with,date and marry— age -gap people.

angela

Posted at 10:33 AM on March 27, 2012

Are you kidding me????? She’s wearing an orange suit underneath! have another look on her left shoulder, you can see the orange strap. Get real whomever is writing thisshe probably got a chill and covered up with a towel and now it’s OMG she’s nude under there, WOW

Kimberly

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 27, 2012

“Selena is wearing nothing but a towel over — what else? — another bikini!”
They didn’t say that she was nude or anything like that ;)

Steph

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 27, 2012

Yes, but the title of the article suggests that she isn’t wearing a bikini.