Selena Gomez & Her 'Spring Breakers' Co-Stars Strip Down

Tue, March 27, 2012 5:58pm EDT by 24 Comments

Izzy

Posted at 1:47 PM on July 11, 2012

Why would they do this? Vanessa has already done that before! I am a huge fan of Ashley but wow

Cherry

Posted at 1:08 AM on May 29, 2012

What the hell they are doing?

Mega Selena fan

Posted at 7:32 PM on May 19, 2012

Selena is gorgeous!!!! Don’t be jealous…..if you’re really that insecure than that’s just sad. All of them are pretty and I’m a huge fan of Selena!

discount bar stools

Posted at 1:33 AM on April 22, 2012

hi!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we be in contact extra about your article on AOL? I need an expert in this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to peer you.

Please

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 5, 2012

Any person who feel jealous of these girls I just feel sorry for you. Is one think that you see them in tv and they look good but in real life short short short and if they didn’t make movies no guy would look at them accept rejects.

NININHA

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 4, 2012

eu adoro a selena gomez

Sarah

Posted at 6:44 PM on April 2, 2012

Selena Gomez I love you she is not fat she was just curving her spine lay off they are all very pretty and you shouldn’t be hating on her just because your jealous of her how do you think you would feel if someone said that to you don’t be a b****

Ella

Posted at 6:50 PM on March 30, 2012

starting 2 dislike and hate her and admire Demi Lovato more!

Why is she changing and becoming a ‘wannabe’?
retarded looser!

wut

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 30, 2012

how old r u? she’s acting it’s a job what does that have to do with who someone really is?!

Maggie

Posted at 5:13 PM on March 31, 2012

Jajaja so true. Those girls think they r so hot when I saw them and their r girls better looking

Dayana

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 30, 2012

Selena would look even prettier if she wore a one-piece.

Amanda

Posted at 3:07 AM on March 30, 2012

Ok it’s Official!!! I absolutely hate this Ashley girl!!! She’s so obnoxious!!! And Selena needs to shut her face. Man, all three together are just sickening lately. I guess that’s what happens when you play a bunch of whoretastic sluts in a dirty movie, you get to focus on your rebellious side and literally act OUT!!! When Selena did Montecarlo with Leighton and the other girl (GG star), they did NOT act like this, EVER!!! Or post obnoxious photos of themselves. #SICK

Maggie

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 31, 2012

Jajaja sooooooo true. I saw these girls and they are not good looking. Ashely saw this tall girl with long black hair I think she was native or something and she gave her a dirty look in Sarasota . These girls are very short and I’m 13 and I’m tall all these girls. I think they 5 feet 1 because I’m 5 feet 5 almost and I’m taller

Jackie

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 28, 2012

Selena is the ONLY one that looks cool. The rest….

rissa matukaitis

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 16, 2012

your right

Amber

Posted at 9:12 AM on March 28, 2012

Yeah, Im with you on that one…they look like they’re about 13 years old and Im not sure why they chose these girls to be in the Spring Breakers movie.

Mike

Posted at 8:34 AM on March 28, 2012

I saw Ashely, Vanessa, and Selena in person with there bikini and I felt like a perverted. I’m in my 20’s and these girls looks like their 13 year old girls, short and their body not developed. These are not women that you wish to see in Spring break they are girls. I don’t understand why they picked these are for the movie.

Haii

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 29, 2012

hello they’re all in their 20’s Selena is 19 and they are fully developed how are they not? rude people here.

Jackie

Posted at 11:56 PM on March 27, 2012

Eww selena used to be so pretty lay off the fast food girl you starting to look like Khloe Kartrashian

Kendra

Posted at 3:12 AM on March 30, 2012

LOL

me

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 30, 2012

ur so ignorant go be an anorexic all u want let other people have curves not everyone longs to b a stick figure like u! thats ugly!

Maggie

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 5, 2012

And ur not ignorant calling people anorexic. Selena and the others girls would not even say hi to u only of they r in tv or people taking foots of them. I know because I seen her do it for 7 days. She is a cute 14 year old but not 19 or up. She does not have the present of beauty . Do u really think she would make it at miss american or miss USA?

melissa

Posted at 8:14 PM on April 17, 2012

people that have the time to talk about celebritys jeeshh stop hating on the fact that khloe kardashian has more money and fame than you ever would. and if your gunna run your mouth LEARN TO SPELL HER NAME STUPIDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miley