Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart — You Must Stop Smoking!

Tue, March 27, 2012 7:37pm EDT by 57 Comments
Rob Kristen Smoking

Guest

Posted at 6:40 AM on March 29, 2012

Ok people what is your problem leave them alone. These are adults we are talking about if they want to smoke that is their business everyone had bad habits and oh we’ll they like to smoke. Now if you start to smoke because they do then you are stupid , it is dumb that just because they are stars people want to tell them what to do!!!! I rader see them smoking than drunk high on drugs on the floor like many young Hollywood stars

jen

Posted at 5:02 AM on March 29, 2012

“Bonnie, quit writing made up stuff about us”!!

Maybe, they’ll quit smoking, too!! Compromiso Bonnie!!

ann

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 28, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

jessie

Posted at 7:51 PM on March 28, 2012

I think they should do whatever the hell they want…

d.harris

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 28, 2012

amen to this write up.that picture of them smoking looks careless .it is their life but,stillis worth trying.like i said before—–say it when it is bad and shout it when it is good.that makes them human and not fairy tale.

foni

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 28, 2012

you know what people, it’s none of your busyness!

karen ellington

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 28, 2012

I agree with just about everyone on this post.#1 it is their life and I personally would like to see them quit,but that is A decision that the two of them have to make.#2 you can’t tell or make some one quit.#3 It does age you faster and make you smell bad,buy Kristen and Rob already know all this so they don’t have to keep hearing it from everyone,so they are going to do what they want.Peace and Prayers to Rob and Kristen,and their families,and their animal family too.You two will do the right thing…..Peace Karen E.

R

Posted at 9:31 AM on March 28, 2012

I,m sick and tired of Hollywood life making news about them every day don’t you got something else to report to. Every day is like Robert and Kristen this or that live them alone you know Hunger games just came out report about the actors on that movie for a change.

Sab

Posted at 7:48 AM on March 28, 2012

Nobody has to tell them what to do, they are both adults !! Smoking is of course not good for their health but its their decision.

swimcouch

Posted at 6:08 AM on March 28, 2012

Direct effect of nicotine:it blocks the nerve impulse transmission.At low doses it invigorates and soothes at the same time,it is illusion that the stress decreases.At high doses,it causes anxiety, panic attacks and burnout…

ivory

Posted at 1:08 PM on March 28, 2012

So smokers are just idiots?

lizzy

Posted at 5:03 AM on March 28, 2012

it’s no one’s business but theirs, wish people would stop trying to tell them what to do. No wonder they both smoke anyway, with everyone hounding them and stressing them out. Just concentrate on their amazing talents and leave their personal lives alone, and concentrate on your own personal lives. I mean seriously people, you need to sort your own lives out before you comment on anyone elses

saly

Posted at 6:08 AM on March 28, 2012

thank you i couldn’t agree with you more

Dawn

Posted at 12:51 PM on March 28, 2012

Lizzy, I do agree with you and I do normally follow just their careers but in this case I need to say something. I’m a happily married mother of two small sons and yes I’m pretty normal. I have lost too many relatives to smoking realted illnesses and they weren’t very old. I’ve lost an aunt and three uncles in the past ten years because of cancer sticks as I call them. Not one of them was over 65 years old. Most recently was my husband’s aunt who was only 60 years old when she died of a heart attack that her doctors directly linked to smoking. Animals are just as effected by second hand smoke as humans. Even if someone goes outside to smoke, when they come back inside they are still exposing everyone around them to second hand smoke. All you have to do is smell smoke on someone and you’re inhailing second hand smoke. If Bear ends up with cancer they’ll have nobody to blame but themselves. Smoking and second hand smoke are deadly and somebody needs to scare them into quiting and soon. In smoking years they’re both already middle aged!!!!

gbtw

Posted at 8:10 PM on March 30, 2012

i 100% agree with you lizzy. if any of these people saying “it’s their business” ever had a person close to them die from a smoking related illness, they’d think differently. but even beyond that, smokers are littering our air and our streets and our waters; and costing us all money and medical resources. it is everyone’s business. i don’t want this to be a world where people have everything dictated to them, but i think cigarette smoking’s time on this planet should come to an end.

gbtw

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 30, 2012

i mean, I AGREE WITH DAWN! NOT LIZZY!

lauralynn

Posted at 1:36 AM on March 28, 2012

I’ve been on them about this exact same subject for ages now telling the exact same stats. Maybe coming from someone else it will finally sink in.
They really need to quit, or at least cut down on the alcohol too, but one thing at a time.

priscilla

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 28, 2012

Vote for kristen and Taylor and twilight book at kids choice awards 2012

JS

Posted at 12:29 AM on March 28, 2012

They both have unhealthy brains.

ann

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 28, 2012

Hey JJ I’m sure you’ve done dumb stuff to get rid of stress SO quit being such a hipocryte.

JS

Posted at 12:13 AM on March 29, 2012

Unlike them, I don’t have any unhealthy habits to ease stress (and never had), SO I’m not hypocrite. They are just two stupid kids who harm themself.

Jen

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 28, 2012

I think that it’s nobody’s business whether they smoke or not and their old enough to decide…but it’s a gross habit and it really ruins your health. not to mention the bad breath…I hope she can eventually work on quitting

Afan

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 27, 2012

Love Robsten! They are the best! They are adults and it is their business but I hope they will decide to quit for their health. Love them!!

SunnyD

Posted at 11:01 PM on March 27, 2012

Not to mention more reporting on Jennifer Lawrence and her hot boyfriend. They are the hottest items right now. Come on.

Posted at 11:17 PM on March 27, 2012

Disagree!

saly

Posted at 6:13 AM on March 28, 2012

who is jennifer !?? we are talking here about robsten i think you forget where you are

sonn

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 27, 2012

I know its none of our business but I also agree for them to quit that habit. It stinks and bad for your health… I love them so I care… Hope they will quit sooner than later.

BabyJudy

Posted at 10:29 PM on March 27, 2012

____________”Ageléssméét.С0М______________

↑↑↑↑ It’s- the- most-effective-site in the world to connect with,date and marry— age -gap people.

Ann

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 27, 2012

I’m so glad someone decided to write about this. I love Robsten, and would love to have them around for a long, long time. I agree with this.

mtdew

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 27, 2012

It’s no one’s business if they want to smoke or not. It is a gross habit but hey, they are adults. They can make their own big kid decisions.

Jamie

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 27, 2012

Not your business if they want to smoke and if or when they decide to quit thats not your business either.. People that state all the bad about cigarettes don’t help the smoker quit..they just get on your nerves lol. They are adults they can make their own decisions! Butt out!

Super

Posted at 9:07 PM on March 27, 2012

It’s a pretty bad habit and I wish they would stop too. I just want them to live a happy and long life.

Singh

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 27, 2012

One day Kristen will wake up and say no more smoking. That’s who she is. Rob will do the same and they will quit together, or split as a result of one quitting but not the other.

David

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 27, 2012

I think a lot of people smoke because they want to look cool at parties or other social events. Cigarettes are a social lubricant. They’re kind of like a bonfire where people huddle around each other in a clique … a “cigarette smoker coven” I guess since Robert is a vampire. :)

Other people smoke because they think it will lower their stress. When I tried smoking it made me MORE jittery and stressed out. Who would want that?

Who would want to smoke something that makes you feel terrible AND it causes all sorts of health problems over time? Cigs are very addictive too. It’s hard to stop smoking once they get their meat hooks into you.

I think cigarettes, too much booze and too much sunbathing is bad for actresses who want to look young and healthy for a long time. It gives them wrinkles and a weathered looking face. Kristen should quit smoking and stock up on lots of sunscreen. Robert too.