Rihanna: Trying To Win Back Chris Brown With Sexual Tweets?

Tue, March 27, 2012 10:46am EST by 10 Comments
Rihanna Pics

Amadu L.Jalloh

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 26, 2012

Rihanna i know you now want chris to coma back to you and my advice to you is for you to face him and beg him may he wwill understand because a old fire wood is not add to caught ok please if you are not serious real relayionship don’t you take he’s attention and stop making you self like non star.act like a star i know you know what is love than show him.to start a war is very easy but to end it was very difficult am your fanns and i don’t wannt you to loss you heart try and get it back with honest and care for other to shame if not you wil be in shame

queen

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 8, 2012

it not rihanna or her other fansss is going to missss youuuu peter.

Rihanna

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 28, 2012

I think they are cute together and you should never give up on someone who you care about…<3

Rihanna

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 28, 2012

In the calender Rihanna you and x abuser b friend will not work out and it will always going be struggle in your life to hold on to him even go back with him and so good lucky if you are going back me and please Rihanna wakeup when comes relationship and you and I know very well it’s not easy .

Rihanna

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 28, 2012

Rihanna alittle age difference it’s don’t matter and I understand the whole thing about the first love story and please you and I in the calendar I see it and the x abuser is not thevcalendar for you .

Rihanna

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 28, 2012

Rihanna the other ladies that contest you on any things will never win you .okay my lady text me and lleft phone and we can talk ….over and don’t waste time girl only girl

Rihanna

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 28, 2012

To my lady Rihanna I know that x abuser friend was your first love and if still single text me at 6468015987 .

Peter

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 28, 2012

I always thought she was hot until she got that blond look.. Not sexy.. More like transgender / white trash/ “I don’t give a F*#% about anyone and anything.. Someone take me to rehab” kind of look.. no sexy vibes there for me at all.. And too much drama.. She lost a fan

AJ

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 27, 2012

What do we think?!! Apparently we HAVE no opinion at all HL since all you guys do is delete our comments thus taking our freedom of speech ! What a joke of a site you guys are running! you don’t see tmz getting butt hurt at the comments do you? Pathetic excuse of a site! Stop wasting time deleting comments and keep posting stories thats why you guys are the less popular and less reliable celebrity site

Keeer