Renee Graziano: I Forgive My Ex-Husband For Betraying My Father

Tue, March 27, 2012 11:22am EDT by 27 Comments
Renee Graziano

Renee had to watch her ex-husband and father get arrested on the March 25 episode of ‘Mob Wives’ and now she’s says this is all a part of God’s plan for her — do you like her positive outlook?

Renee Graziano isn’t going to let her family’s jail time get her down. The star of VH1’s Mob Wives took to her Twitter on March 26 to tell her fans that she isn’t letting her recent troubles with her ex-husband Hector “Junior” Pagan and her father Anthony “TG” Graziano get the best of her. Adding that her recent plastic surgery nightmare has taught her how to stay strong.

“I know GOD has big plans 4 me,” she tweets. ” I made it thru that surgery ordeal. Then this horrible sad family issue … Strong.”

Back in November, Renee was shocked when her ex-husband Hector “Junior” Pagan turned himself into authorities for armed robbery and then her dad Anthony was arrested because her ex-husband had worn a wire to get him in trouble.

“Sometimes GOD kicks u off ur horse HUMBLES u and then give u strength 2 stand tall again but w wisdom knowledge and power 2 succeed!!” she wrote.

In case you forgot, Renee underwent plastic surgery for a full body makeover on the season two premiere of Mob Wives on Jan. 1 and she later revealed that she tore open her stitches and lost quite a bit of blood. She went on Twitter to post more uplifting thoughts to her fans.

“I hope every1 goes 2 bed w peace in their heart and wakes up w a smile on their face,” she tweets. “I know I will because of all of u. love u all!!”

Could you find it in your heart to forgive like Renee?

— Chloe Melas

More Mob Wives:

1. ‘Mob Wives’ Recap: Will Carla Facciolo Go To Drita D’avanzo Or Ramona Rizzo’s Halloween Party?
  2. ‘Mob Wives’ Preview: Renee Graziano Cusses Out Her Ex-Husband
  3. ‘Mob Wives’ Recap: Drita D’avanzo ‘Is On A Mission To Stay Away From D-bags’

Lori

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 16, 2012

Hi Renee, Having grown up in Brooklyn with the same lifestyle, I want to tell you how bad I feel for you. My betrayal took place 4-1/2 years ago. The pain was totally unbearable and I wanted to die, plain and simple. Every day my moods swung from angry to sad, there was no peace nor happiness. Renee you are amazingly smart and strong. Trust yourself, and always lean on God. He will never leave you. If nothing else, we have Him. Every guy may hurt us over and over, but The Lord never will.
In time, Jr. will not occupy your mind as much as it does now. The hardest part of this whole situation is the fact that betrayal is an action that one decides to do. Unlike death which is not our own choice. This is why death is easier to grieve than betrayal. When my man betrayed me, what hurt the most was that he chose to do this and did not care if it destroyed me. He left me for a girl one month older than our daughter!!! I felt old, ugly, worthless, you name it. Renee my heart is with you, as are my prayers. Renee you are a beautiful woman. One day, if it’s God’s Will you will meet a man who will treat you like the princess that you are. Stay strong my friend. Jesus loves you and He always has your back!

Love, Lori

Coreen

Posted at 9:09 PM on April 15, 2012

Men suck….!

Vickie Albert

Posted at 6:57 AM on April 9, 2012

Renee, you r beautiful inside & out. I am sorry for what has happen to you & your family. Keep doing what you are doing. AJ has been bless with a BEAUTIFUL strong loving mother. love you so much & I hate f#@kin crumbs too!

Beth

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 4, 2012

My poor poor Renee!! Life throws curves that we don’t always understand and my heart absolutely breaks for you :(I’ve been a fan of Mob Wives since day 1 and I’ve watched you go through sooo much, I get wrapped up in all the different things that go on and then when this thing with Jr happened it just hits that this is real. Not the bull**** you see on other show’s, not a soap opera but real life and I think that’s why my heart hurts for you sooo much. You are a strong woman Renee and I believe you will get through this and bring Aj through this too. He should be #1 on your list always! My prayers are with you and your family. Love to you always my friend :)

melanie missouri

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 4, 2012

i hope u can find someway 2 forgive him at least 4 aj’s sake cause he will always be his dad. i know in that in that lifestyle a rat is the worst but i believe he truelly loved his family he knew she couldn’t ever forgive him 4 the past so sometimes when u love someone so much u have 2 let them go. i know ur hurting but i am sure he is hurting 2. you dont know maybe feds threatened worse things. he has done time b4 so 7 yrs was nothing 2 him and 2 turn on his father in law. everyone doesn’t know all the facts renee made comment her dad called just 2 ask if she was alive maybe her dad or someone else was so mad about the show that he wanted jr 2 shut renee up or maybe grandpa wanted aj 2 follow in his footsteps and he didnt want that u never know somethings up 4 him 2 become a rat maybe he did this 2 protect his family a guy like him wouldn’t have become a rat 4 no reason. i think people should cut him a break there’s always 2 sides 2 the story i hope renee and aj gets the answers she deserves one day these 2 have always found their way back 2 each other they r soul mates its obvious. good luck renee and aj ur both strong and good hearted. i pray god will give you forgiveness and peace of mind lord knows u need that right now. ur such a strong person and i admire that. good luck and il keep u in my prayers

missouri girl

Posted at 11:50 PM on April 3, 2012

i know what jr did was wrong but you need to forgive him because he will always be aj’s dad you might be mad but it is evident you love him. i believe why he did this because he wanted you to have a non stress life and he knew you couldn’t forgive him for past disgrations you could see in his eyes he loved you. he’s done time b4 so 7 yrs was nothing 4 him. you don’t know maybe feds threatened worse and he had no choice. instead of focusing on anger i am going 2 pray god will give you forgiveness and peace of mind. sometimes when you love someone so much you have 2 let them go, i know in that lifestyle a rat is the worst but he had 2 have really been backed in a corner to do what he did it was his son’s grandpa i know u and aj have 2 live with this but so does he. it was evident the love these 2 had 4 each other and aj is proof of that. your a strong woman and u have a good heart i admire that i have been thru alot 2 in my life i was glad 2 c u pray god can help thru everything. good luck stay strong and i will keep u in my prayers. i hope this helps u even though my opinion is totally different than others.

Silver

Posted at 9:46 PM on March 28, 2012

I have watched this show from day one and have laughed and cried for you Renee. People never understand when they have not walked in your shoes. It takes a lot of courage to expose your emotions and life to the world no matter what kind of life it is. Continue to build your strength and faith in God. I for one am a fan of Mob Wives and will continue to watch and wish you love and health and peace of mind…hang in there lady..it will only get better…

Angie

Posted at 11:08 PM on March 27, 2012

There is no honor among thieves. Renees husband AND father are criminals. They get what they deserve for living that lifestyle. She needs to move on with a man that is not a criminal.

Neci

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 27, 2012

It’s very heartbreakin like i honestly hate to see renee go through so much because she’s such a giving person who loves unconditionally its like one thing after another bt God doesnt eva put more on you than you can bare and dis maybe rock bottom bt now da only place there is to go is up and regardless of what prayer and faith is everything right now*

chris

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 27, 2012

the question being….should Renee forgive her ex-husband….absolutely….2 wrongs don’t make a right…she needs to forgive in order to move on…

Angel-Maine

Posted at 4:06 PM on March 27, 2012

Go Renee!
Forgiveness is freedom.
Because we forgive does not mean we forget.

Angel-Maine

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 27, 2012

Go Renee! Forgiveness is freedom. Because we forgive does not mean we forget. Poor AJ, I hope he has forgiveness in his broken heart. Keep up the good work Mama!!!

amanda

Posted at 1:51 PM on March 27, 2012

I would never forgive what he did. His and can be replaced.fathers CAN NOT! After a family member “ratted” on my uncle and got him 8 years at ago…over 90…i have no heart. For ppl who betray others.

Casey

Posted at 1:11 AM on March 28, 2012

“Couldn’t have said it any better”!!!!

renee graziano

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 27, 2012

I do not 4give him 4 wht he did 2 my dad but I have 2 4give him 4 wht he did 3 me so I cld move on. Thank u 4 a great article xoxo

Debbie

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 27, 2012

I understand what your saying your in hard position..Keep your head up ;).. Keep God and The Bible Close

chris

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 27, 2012

Renee….stay strong….you have a wonderful son…from one Mom to another–we do what we do to keep our kids strong…if we fall apart then they fall apart…I love ya girl…love the show

Lauren

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 27, 2012

What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. I lost my 53 year old father recently to cancer and was mad at the world at the unfairness of taking someone so inspirational, kind, and undeserving of the pain and suffering he had to endure; however, I’ve had to learn that although the events were out of my control and I was left heartbroken, like you, that I can learn from this to live without regrets, cherish those that are left close to me, and forgive god so that I can move on… Making me a much stronger, wiser person today then before. I do not know you and understand everyone’s circumstances are different but know that the ultimate outcome is the same and once we can forgive (but never forget) then we can start fresh and begin to truly live again. Stay strong, my thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

M

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 27, 2012

U have such a big heart… Ur awesome!! Good luck in the future, stay strong and god bless you….

renee graziano

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 28, 2012

I’ve changed my mind. I don’t forgive him. I hate him and I always will. I cursed the day I met him. I can’t believe he did this to my family. May he burn in hell.

emma

Posted at 2:23 AM on March 28, 2012

Love the show. U are such a strong person renee. I hope u find peace. God bless u and ur fam

RAY

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 28, 2012

RENEE,YOU R CORRECT DO NOT FORGIVE, 4 2 REASONS 1 IS HE’S A F***IN RAT, WHICH THERE IS NO F***IN EXCUSE 4, IF GUY IN THIS LIFESTYLE CANT HANDLE 7 YEARS, HE’S PUSS.AND CANT BE TRUSTED. 2 HE’S NOT A MAN IN MY EYES TO LEAVE HIS SON LIKE THAT.YOU R BETTER THAN HIM SO DONT SINK TO HIS LEVEL. YES RENEE I KNOW ITS F***IN HARD AND IT SUCKS ABOUT YOUR DAD, BUT REMEMBER HE KNOWS HOW TO DO THE TIME. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BE THERE FOR HIM. IN KNOW HE’S PISSED AT U 4 DOING THE SHOW, BUT STILL KEEP WRITING HIM AND LET HIM KNOW YOU R THERE. BELIEVE ME HE KNOWS U R F***IN HURTING. GOOD LUCK STAY STRONG KID.

DJ

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 28, 2012

He’s not in jail, he is in Witness Protection Program for his ratting out TG Graziano. So Pagan’s son, AJ, will never see his Dad and Pagan got off the easy way out. RAT. I never liked him, he was never real, you could see that he was using Renee. RAT

Sherri Long

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 1, 2012

I have 2 horrible ex husbands who did things to me and my kids. Our lives took a beating, some very hard knocks. Used to be I hated them as well. All that hate did to me was make me a bitter person. While I don’t speak to or have any contact with either of them, I don’t let them get the best of me with bitterness or hate. I am a bigger person than that. My life and my kids lives are better off without them. God will be the judge of them one day and in the meantime I will live my life in peace

Kayla

Posted at 12:00 PM on March 28, 2012

I agree but sonetimes forgivness is what’s best so yhuu can move on all that matters is u need 2 be there for Aj through all this. U have many ppl who love the show and support u 100%

Lisa

Posted at 12:58 AM on April 13, 2012

Forgive but never forget! I am also Italian and we hold grudges better than anyone! I hope for your sons sake JR survives prison but he should probably sleep with one eye open.

Lisa

Posted at 1:08 AM on April 13, 2012

If Junior is in the witness protection program its gonna have to be a small villiage in Alaska where they have no cable. Everyone knows who he is. What a dumb @ss to rat on the mob when your face is all over TV.