'Mob Wives' Star Renee Graziano Wants To Join 'Dancing With The Stars'

Tue, March 27, 2012 1:12pm EDT by 23 Comments
Renee Graziano Dancing with the Stars

Renee wants to show off her hot new body on ‘DWTS.’ Would you watch her shake it on the dance floor?

Renee Graziano is determined to shot at nabbing the mirror ball trophy. The VH1 reality star took to her Twitter on March 27 to tell her fans that she would totally love to join Dancing With The Stars next season!

“I agree,” Renee wrote in response to: “@jenngraziano RT @drakenmadea: @reneegraziano NEEDS to be on Dancing With The Stars!!!!! cmon people lets make this happen!!!”

Renee retweeted another fan who said that she’d love to see her kill it on the dance floor: “RT @JulieATurcotte: @reneegraziano I never watched #dwts but if you were on it I will! The ratings would be the highest they’ve ever been, you in those dresses!”

Do you think Renee would be a good addition to the show?

— Chloe Melas

More Mob Wives:

1. ‘Mob Wives’ Recap: Will Carla Facciolo Go To Drita D’avanzo Or Ramona Rizzo’s Halloween Party?
  2. ‘Mob Wives’ Preview: Renee Graziano Cusses Out Her Ex-Husband
  3. ‘Mob Wives’ Recap: Drita D’avanzo ‘Is On A Mission To Stay Away From D-bags’

iphone

Posted at 6:32 PM on April 15, 2012

I’ve been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

yamaha r6 accessories

Posted at 1:07 AM on April 12, 2012

Fantastic site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your sweat!

here

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 10, 2012

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognise what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my website =). We could have a link alternate contract among us

Do water softeners work?

Posted at 10:38 PM on April 9, 2012

Thanks , I have recently been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain about the source?|What i do not understood is in fact how you are now not really a lot more smartly-liked than you may be now. You’re so intelligent.

photography

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 6, 2012

I do consider all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for novices. Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

donna

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 1, 2012

Dancing with the stars would be amazing with big ang and rupaul as contestant s

Claudia

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 28, 2012

Iv never seen the show but I and so many other people iv heard talk about wouldnt miss a show if she started in it :D

Nereida Morales

Posted at 2:27 PM on March 28, 2012

I don’t think she could take well the judges criticism.

colleen

Posted at 7:18 AM on March 28, 2012

I think she would be great wouldn’t vote for anyone els

Robin

Posted at 1:58 AM on March 28, 2012

I’d love to see ALL the girls on this show! Big Ang, Drita, Ramona, Karen, Carla, and Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we could see who’d kick whose a$$!!!!!

Mel

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 28, 2012

Go Renee you got my vote girl!
She’d do great on DWTS!

alyssa

Posted at 11:30 PM on March 27, 2012

Dancing with the mob wives #team dwtmw

MP

Posted at 10:29 PM on March 27, 2012

Renee would rock on DWTS!

COLL STONE

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 27, 2012

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ALL THE MOB WIVES ON DANCING WITH THE STARS. THAT WOULD MAKE 1 HELL OF A SHOW.

DaJeannette

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 27, 2012

I’d watch the program if Renee was on it

meghan horlander

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 27, 2012

I never watch DWTS but would totally tune in if my fav mob wife was on. #TeamReneeGraziano

sandy

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 27, 2012

Hell yeah she loves to dance

Sandy Elliott

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 27, 2012

I think she would make one hell of a contestant and I think she would win !! I hope u listen to the poll and place her on the season.

aboood

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 27, 2012

love2

gracelabartino

Posted at 7:10 PM on March 27, 2012

you go girl ….got my vote….

Gabriela

Posted at 6:54 PM on March 27, 2012

She should join! Love her

alyssa

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 27, 2012

It would be fun to watch I never watched it before tho but I don’t know if she could handle it and if they have enough “bleeps” for when she gets mad lol. I don’t know either her or big ang! I love her she’s the best

Sandy Elliott

Posted at 6:20 PM on April 9, 2012

I think she will also have to leave her knife home. It would be very interesting to see how she handles the judges criticism. I actually think all the mob wife’s should be on the show all at once and call it dancing with mob-ets seasons. Lol