Justin Bieber Admits: I Fell Asleep During 'The Hunger Games'

Tue, March 27, 2012 2:13pm EST by 25 Comments
Justin Bieber The Hunger Games

We told you Justin hit up the midnight showing of ‘The Hunger Games’ on March 23 and it turns out he didn’t make it all the way through the movie!

Justin Bieber is human after all! The 18-year-old artist joined in on The Hunger Games hysteria and went to the first showing of the film along with millions of teens across the country but he just couldn’t last!

“I did [go] I went at 12:45am,” he says on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show. “And I fell asleep because it was so late and I worked all day and I thought it was cool to go to a 12:45 premiere. But it was a two hour movie so it was like how late? It was crazy!”

We don’t blame Justin, his new single “Boyfriend” just came out and it’s clear he worked on it nonstop. But we think Justin should definitely go back and see the film because it’s great, don’t you agree?

— Chloe Melas

More Justin  News

1. Justin & Selena Will Finally Reunite At Kids’ Choice Awards
  2. Justin Bieber: My Secret To Long Distance Love With Selena Gomez
  3. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Is ‘Out Of Her Element’ On ‘Spring Breakers’

jj

Posted at 5:38 PM on September 6, 2012

ahhhhhh so did he ever read the books during his free time

denise

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 23, 2012

I fell asleep too.

nisha

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 16, 2012

FUNNY y fell asleep to but in his movie never say never , and it was in the afternoon ….

Tim

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 11, 2012

Who cares if he slept during this awesome movie? (He’s stupid after all and he probably didn’t get the story.) Let’s focus on that completely RIDICULOUS thing his wearing! He so thinks he owns the world and he can wear whatever tasteless sh*t he wants but he’s just SO WRONG! Loser…

Marie

Posted at 12:02 PM on May 12, 2012

finally someone understands……thg ALL THE WAY NO ONE CARES about gay JB -____-

stacey

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 9, 2012

when is everyone just gonna grow up and realise that calling him gay isnt even a good insult, its actually pretty old now and besides..it just makes you look stupid because he has a girlfriend…and for those who are gonna say ‘shes just a cover up’ WRONG he has had plenty of girlfriends in the past way before he was famous

Paul

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 7, 2012

you little bieber @sshole dont u dare ever do that to good movie!!! **** you beiber u don know what you do u ruin the world wit u illuminati propganda **** watch the good film or the world will burn all your ****!!!!!!!

XOkrazi_chikXO

Posted at 9:52 PM on April 3, 2012

Okayy honestly you guys who are like oh justin i hate you you are crap..knock it the hell off what if you were releasing a album huh wouldnt be tired for gods sake hes only human damm so relax u dont likehim okay keep your coments to your self your jusy making your selves look like immature little kids like seriously grow up-_- besides that…at first i didnt like boyfriend but now i love it and the THG i didnt see yet hope i will soon thou^_^

sheila

Posted at 11:43 AM on April 2, 2012

crap i need to watch the hunger games

F

Posted at 4:57 AM on March 28, 2012

so Everyone must prefer The Hunger Games !Otherwise, I hate you

go to hell

he's Ours

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 27, 2012

I love this Kid. I love the way nothing can change him. I love the fact that he speaks his mind and take no back seat to anyone.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 6:34 PM on March 27, 2012

I hate you Justin…but I’ll have to admit going to a movie premieres at midnight…not the best choice I would rather sleep.

anonymous

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 27, 2012

Listen to all the whiners on here, just because Justin fell asleep through Hunger Games!! God forbid!! You try having his schedule during the day, and see if you can stay awake! Sure, he shouldn’t have went to the midnight movie to begin with,, but i slept through alot of movies, even if it was a good movie or not!! Im sure Justin can afford to go see it another time! Its not like he said anything bad about the movie, he just said he slept through it!

Mia

Posted at 1:30 PM on April 9, 2012

amen

Jundoh

Posted at 6:11 AM on April 25, 2012

U make him sound so perfect.. Fyi not only celebs get hectic schedules infact there are normal people that get more hectic schedule then celebs. And oh gosh its completely obvious his publicist or manager told him to do a public stunt just so
He can get some attention.. I bet u he didnt even fell asleep.. Its all just an act. U youngsters watch too much tv.. Need more research

Anna

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 27, 2012

agree with ALL of the commens below..his new song is C-R-A-P

Thuy-Thuong

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 27, 2012

Hey Justin, I think your song is crap and I fell asleep during that too, but it seems as if the Hunger Games kept me awake.

Sara

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 9, 2012

I think your name is crap.

Jundoh

Posted at 6:03 AM on April 25, 2012

And i think your just a bieber slave or fangirl whatever u call them. I think he or she has the right to fall asleep in a song and say its crap because its his opinion just like bieber who said he fell asleep in the movie and my gosh u lunatic fans i bet u he probably think the movie was crap but juat didnt want to say publicly to make him the nice guy. I wish i can watch the movie! I pitty the new generation of our time.. Being brainwashed by also a new generation..

denn

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 27, 2012

In the first part of THG i was bothered too, but then it was good.

Kristy

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 27, 2012

I listened to Justin Beibers new single. I fell asleep ten seconds into it.

Tolja

Posted at 1:45 PM on March 31, 2012

Hahaha Me 2!

Mia

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 9, 2012

I highly doubt that

Jundoh

Posted at 6:06 AM on April 25, 2012

Erm no need to doubt its music.. Duh music can also make u fall asleep. Lucky for me i didnt need to hear his music..

Kathrine

Posted at 2:22 PM on March 27, 2012

dear justin.
i didn’t need more reasons to hate you :p
THG rocks!
P.S:don’t go to Midnight Premieres!!!