JetBlue Pilot Threatened To Crash Plane

Tue, March 27, 2012 8:06pm EDT by 10 Comments
Clayton Osbon

Poetry

Posted at 5:57 AM on April 6, 2012

You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually something which I believe I might never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very huge for me. I’m having a look forward to your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

Shinny

Posted at 4:01 AM on March 28, 2012

The poor man. By all accounts (from what I’ve read about him) he seems like a down to earth nice guy. People underestimate the affects of stress on the body. Not saying that is what this is, but understandable if it is.

Kellie

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 28, 2012

I feel for him and his family. Too much stress can make anyone freak out!

Cindee

Posted at 10:43 PM on March 27, 2012

Poor guy. I get it!

BabyJudy

Posted at 10:29 PM on March 27, 2012

____________”Ageléssméét.С0М______________

↑↑↑↑ It’s- the- most-effective-site in the world to connect with,date and marry— age -gap people.

Sadie

Posted at 9:31 PM on March 27, 2012

Frankly I don’t blame the poor guy. Pilots and doctors (surgeons) have my utmost respect and they are constantly under a tremendous amount of pressure and public expectation that they can do it all all of the time. These guys are only human and the airlines and public need to appreciate and support them as fellow humans.

Christina

Posted at 1:06 AM on March 28, 2012

Thanks for trying to see the big picture and understanding the stress pilots are under. Airline Pilots are listed as one of the top 3 most stressful jobs. I am married to a pilot from a different airline and past military pilot, 9-11
changed things making an airline crews job change and stress level increase!!!!

courtney

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 27, 2012

HINT ILLUMINATI! WHO IS THEY?

Shelly

Posted at 8:54 PM on March 27, 2012

What is going on that is making people flip out like this? Last month is was a flight attendant who was screaming about their plane going down, this month it was Jason for KONY 2012 and now this pilot and these are the ones we know about.

How many more people who work in a service capacity are flipping out that don’t make the news? I hope all of them get the help they need.

Tina

Posted at 1:08 AM on March 28, 2012

I am wondering that too…