'90210' Shocker: Are Liam & Silver Finally Hooking Up Tonight?

Tue, March 27, 2012 7:05pm EDT by 65 Comments

Warning for all ‘90210’ fans: Stop reading now if you don’t want your mind blown!

There’s been a whole lot of will-they-won’t-they tension between Liam (Matt Lanter) and Silver (Jessica Stroup) on 90210 lately — and this brand-new shot from the March 27 episode will do nothing to squash the speculation.

Obtained exclusively by HollywoodLife.com, the photo finds Liam and Silver… well… I’m pretty sure it speaks for itself:

Scott Alan Humbert/The CW

But will they actually hook up? We’ll have to wait until tonight’s episode to find out — but from the looks of it, it’s only a matter of time!

What are your thoughts on this potentially game-changing hook up? Drop a comment below so we can help each other sort out our feelings.

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more 90210 scoop

Liam and Annie Forever

Posted at 7:58 AM on October 3, 2012

I think it should be Liam and Annie (EWWW, SILVER AND LIAM? EWWWW!) Silver and Navid, Austin and Naomi and Adrianna and Dixon seems ok. But if Liam and Silver stay together, I’m going to vomit and watch another show. Just saying…

Eva Swem

Posted at 5:55 PM on June 6, 2012

Thank you so much for giving everyone such a remarkable possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this site. It’s always so lovely and also stuffed with a good time for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit your blog not less than thrice every week to learn the newest guidance you have. And indeed, we’re at all times satisfied for the powerful suggestions you give. Certain 2 tips on this page are without a doubt the most effective I’ve ever had.

Aleja

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 20, 2012

WTF!! Silver has been with everyone in the show: Ethan (season 1), Dixon, Teddy, Navid, and now Liam! come on! what a slut! who is going to be next? Austin?
Liam belongs with Annie! and Silver needs to spend the rest of her useless days with Navid.

MACA

Posted at 8:37 PM on March 12, 2013

SILVER ITS A SLUT , EVRYONE SAYD ABOUT ADRIANNA BEEN A MESS , BUT SILVER TAKES EVRY BOYFRIEND FROM THE GIRLS

heather@driffield

Posted at 2:52 AM on May 16, 2012

My god!! Silver and liam should defo have a short relationship like I’m thinking a bit of friends with benifits because silver has the cancer gene then they shud break up but he shud still be mates with her so he can help her cope through it like a really good mate and annie should have a short fling with the hot priest then they shud break up and silver will end up with navid and annie will end up with liam! But adrianna shudnt be with dixon he is too good for her!And I don’t want naomi to get hurt with this kinda fake engagement so I hope annie tells her the truth and she doesn’t marry pj but austin shud come back into it and get with naomi permanently this time and so I hope she ends up happy but her and max in the older series were amazing together they were the a match made in 90210 heaven and they were TREND-SETTERS and I still think they shud have stayed together but yeah I hope she ends up with austin, that’s defo what shud happen in 90210!! i <3 90210!

sam

Posted at 7:08 PM on May 2, 2012

i like Silver and Liam! i like the team-up!
annie and navid belong together, they have both boring personalities!!! got it!

Rochel Ricafrente

Posted at 8:59 AM on March 25, 2013

Me too! I agree with you! I’m sure if Silver and Liam got together before Annie, they would be more perfect together! They have this different chemistry together. And I’m sick and tired Annie letting down Liam. :(

Pedro

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 2, 2012

Get a grip you guys, first of i think liam and silver would be good together, second annie already has someone else and btw you call silver slutty? annie was a prostitute for a while. and in case you haven’t noticed every single one in the group as had a pretty big number of gf and bf so if the producers decide to put them together let them, who knows if they end up being good for each other.

Liam and Annie Forever

Posted at 8:00 AM on October 3, 2012

silver is gross… She was good but now she is weird and she has been with like EVERYONE! Teddy, Navid, Dixon and now Liam?! Is she a slut or what?

Rochel Ricafrente

Posted at 9:03 AM on March 25, 2013

Thank you! Pedro! Silver is not a slut. It just happened that she had slept with numerous cast. But she totally belong to Liam! Annie and Liam? Yeah right you guys! Annie’s been screwing Liam and I’m tired of that. Liam deserves better, like SILVER.

Gabby

Posted at 8:38 PM on April 24, 2012

Liam and Annie belong together!
I want them back!!!(:

gidget

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 22, 2012

Silver took after her sister kelly role

brianna

Posted at 5:30 AM on April 22, 2012

no liam and annie belong together, they should get back together, liam still loves annie and silver gone out with everyone she went out navid,dixton,teddy and now liam what the heck

Lizzy

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 1, 2012

U r so right Brianna like stop being a slut and u can’t be with liam. Liam and Annie belong together!!! But in season 5 silver will be cut because of cancer, tragic, but liam and Annie will be together in the end. I remember how liamm worked super hard in season 2 to get annie from Charlie…I like it whether is jealous. When a boy is jealous it is cute but when a girl is jealous world war 3 is about to start. Comence in 5 4 3 2 1 let’s fight to come who gets liam. That would be good to put in the show. Actually let silver and Annie fight for Liam.

cassie23

Posted at 3:39 AM on April 20, 2012

Are Liam & Silver Finally Hooking Up Tonight?

what does word “finally” mean in this context ?
Do people have to wait long-term for it to happen ?
|It’s offending, this ship is random and stupid.
Lannie ATW!

mari

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 9, 2012

Esto no me ha molado nada!! Silver tendria que estar con Navid y Annie con Liam! Ademas es demasiado querer liar a Silver con todos

Britney

Posted at 8:03 PM on April 6, 2012

I Love silver,but screw it!liam/Annie is THE BAND!

jen clock

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 3, 2012

Yucks silver n liam sucks from the beginning..
They dun deserve to be 2gather,Dunno y silver being so bitchy now..I dun like Annie in the first place but liam n Annie makes a gud pair..Forgot to say Liam is such a Hottie..<3

Brittney

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 2, 2012

annie and liam all the way! did silver even consider how this would affect annie or did she plan on doing it how she did aid where she pushes her to the point where she takes her meds. talk about bad friends. silver needs to stop homee hopping and find someone new. Liam and Silver dicutst me soo much!!!! lets face it the priest wont be around for long and when hes gone silver better be long gone before that. makes me so mad! the writters must have seriously lost there mind. and @ash im not hating just diagnosing you with crazy and perscribing open your dam eyees. wish i didnt have to type all this and just mark it as load of crap!

George Gonzales

Posted at 12:19 PM on March 30, 2012

my best friend’s sister-in-law earned $18259 last month. she gets paid on the laptop and got a $434900 condo. All she did was get lucky and put into action the clues uncovered on this site makecash30com

ann

Posted at 10:13 AM on March 29, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Dean

Posted at 8:20 AM on March 29, 2012

I see nothing hot or even cute about Liam and Silver, Lannie ATW – well that was a REAL couple worth shipping!

Tina

Posted at 8:18 AM on March 29, 2012

Liam and Annie is so much better couple than Liam and Silver. It’s direspect to even use word “couple” speaking about them. They are all messed up, dirty and just weird. This show became an orgy.

alwaysbreezybree

Posted at 2:57 AM on March 29, 2012

why the hell is Silver such a slut now? I honestly can’t stand her… she hops from one guy to the next… and always within the group of friends. So annoying, she use to be my favourite character until Teddy, Dixon, Navid, and now LIAM all got up in that coochie.

Noonz

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 28, 2012

Boo! Hate it! I like Annie & Liam! Why are the writers killing it?

kels

Posted at 4:03 PM on March 28, 2012

seriouslyy why do they have to make every character hookup with each other