'Secret Life' Premiere Scoop: Will Grace & Jack Get Back Together?

Mon, March 26, 2012 2:00pm EDT by 15 Comments

Megan Park gives HollywoodLife.com the scoop on what’s to come for Grace (and Jack) on the new season of ‘Secret Life!’

Will Grace (Megan Park) finally join The Secret Life of the American Teenager‘s young moms club? We’ll find out when the show returns with new episodes March 26, but for now, Megan tells HollywoodLife.com there’s plenty to look forward to. “It gets so juicy,” Megan reveals. “Things will happen in Grace’s life that you never thought you’d see happen. This is probably the biggest season for Grace, in terms of life-changing events — except for maybe when her dad passed away. But this is the second biggest event.”

Megan also promises plenty of “surprises,” which leads me to wonder if a reunion with Jack (Greg Finley) is in the cards! They did, after all, recently share a kiss.

“There will definitely be developments” on the Grace-Jack front, Megan says, “and I’m glad because I love working with Greg.”

What do YOU think this “big event” in Grace’s life will be? An engagement? A pregnancy? Another family member killed as a result of incredible sex? Drop a comment below and tell me what YOU want to see happen on Secret Life!

And for more info. about the show, check out ABC Family’s Secret Life page!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Secret Life scoop!

twoo cute lela

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 23, 2012

i think she is going to get preagant

SecretLifer1

Posted at 5:58 PM on June 25, 2012

adrian and grace are going live together well they should good for them lol

she-star

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 29, 2012

So I missed the episode on Monday! I was working late but a co-worker of mine at DISH told me all the juicy details! I can’t wait to go home and watch it on my computer. I have school and when I get off I can use DISH Online to watch all the drama. I really hope Ricky and Amy make it.

Lalaie

Posted at 1:01 AM on March 28, 2012

So Grace and Adrian share two kisses in the last episode of seas.4?? Oh wow this is gonna be goodddd lol

Fabi Kay

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 28, 2012

Wait!? Where did you see the actors and producers speaking officially about the relationship? They may have hinted yes but not straight out said anything???

Janna

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 26, 2012

I have seen other spoilers and interviews. Grace and Adrian began exploring a relationship. While I am sure there is plenty of time in the season for a Grace and Jack reunion it seems unlikely. Both actors as well as producers have spoken about the Grace/Adrian relationship.

Amy

Posted at 6:03 PM on March 26, 2012

I hope she gets an STD

Emily

Posted at 5:48 PM on March 26, 2012

I think that she and jack will get engaged..!!

Persephone Muse

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 26, 2012

Grace finds out that she has a half-brother named Jacob, she gets kicked out of med-camp and goes to summer school, Adrian and Grace end up living together… This is gonna be interesting for Grace o;

Jessica

Posted at 3:41 PM on March 26, 2012

Not only do Adrian and Grace live together but they get together. There’s a behind the scenes video out that briefly shows the script for the last episode of this season. The scene in the script says that Adrian and Grace share 2 kisses (at least) and Grace is thinking about being a lesbian.

Sadie

Posted at 5:38 PM on March 26, 2012

where did u see that?website plz! Ty

jennifer

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 26, 2012

i think grace will end up pregnant.I also hope to see her and jack get back together and get married.

amanda

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 26, 2012

Slotat.tripod.com has spoilers and mentions Adrian and Grace having feeling towards one another.

Cecilia Hernandez