Naya’s neutral lips and glowing skin are just six steps away! Follow along with her makeup artist’s how-to.
Celebrity makeup artist Jo Baker created this stunning look for Naya Rivera to wear to the GLAAD awards on March 24. As a Proactiv spokeswoman, Naya’s skin was prepped with Proactiv products and then Jo used a mixture of various beauty goodies to create the makeup look.
- To prep skin, apply Proactiv Refining Mask for 15 minutes. Post-mask, skin is smoother, more radiant and ready for makeup.
- For long-lasting moisture, apply Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer, which also has a brightening effect. Apply another layer directly before makeup application; it serves as a primer because it is rich, but lightweight, and creates a soft, supple surface.
- Use DiorSkin Nude Foundation all over the face for lightweight coverage.
- Softly swipe the cheeks with Kevin Aucoins Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights for a subtle warmth and glow. Then, apply a soft, matte blush for a hint of color.
- For a dramatic smoky eye like Naya’s, coat eyes with Smoky Eyes Palette by Dior in Smoky Black.
- Nothing suits a smoky eye better than a nude lip. Use Mac Matte Lipstick Honeylove to finish the look.
TIP: To keep skin matte throughout the night, Naya carried Proactiv Oil Control Blotting Sheets, which absorbed any unwanted oil.