Khloe Kardashian's Baby Making: Sex Was A Job, Instead Of Fun

Mon, March 26, 2012 9:49pm EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom

Khloe Kardashian felt pressure from her family to get pregnant, which she says made her sex life with Lamar Odom turn sour fast! Can you blame her?

Khloe Kardashian was having trouble getting pregnant with her husband, Lamar Odom, and it caused a big problem with their life in the bedroom, she told new! magazine. In fact, sex became such a hassle, the reality couple stopped trying so hard and have decided to let it happen naturally.

“Lamar and I definitely want children, but I felt pressured by my mum and my sisters,” she said. “Kourtney had Mason and was saying, ‘I want him to have someone to grow up with.’ Sex became a job instead of it being fun and easy. Now it’s in God’s hands and I’m very comfortable with that right now.”

Khloe, 27, says she and Lamar, 32, have sex “between three to five times a week,” but it seems like they are at it more, thanks to editing on their show, Khloe & Lamar.

“I did cringe a little [watching the show] – it was a little intense,” she said, explaining, “It was during the NBA lockout and Lamar was really depressed, because basketball has always been his passion. He’d had a loss in his family over the summer, which of course affected him very much, and my brother moved out and it was very depressing in our house. I was trying to make the house fun, but you can’t tell that from the episode – people just think I’m sex-crazed!’

We’re glad to hear Khloe is taking it easy and not trying to rush starting a family. After all, she needs to put her marriage first and foremost before she brings kids into all the drama, don’t you think?

MORE KHLOE

1. Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: New Issue Tearing Marriage Apart
  2. Lamar Odom’s Baby Ultimatum To Khloe Kardashian: No Fertility Treatments On TV
  3. Kris Jenner Is Driving Apart Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian For Ratings

Edith

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 2, 2012

I love i

Leanne

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 2, 2012

my fav celebrity couple at min. you will make great parents when the time comes.

girlsex

Posted at 6:03 AM on April 24, 2012

I’ve been surfing on-line more than three hours lately, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s pretty price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet can be a lot more useful than ever before.

amelia

Posted at 10:36 PM on April 20, 2012

dont get a divorce your relationship has touched soooo many couples out there !!

tshengi

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 31, 2012

People stop being judgemental, I like Chloe,atleast she is in public, some of you might be worse ugly that her. She is smart and tought n marriage suit her. She looks good with her husband. I guess all these ugly comments about them are coming from some single loosers. Get a life

MAK

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 29, 2012

Khole’s face is too puffy and she is ugly thank God to cosmetics it would have been a disaster for her uglyness.Lol

Jeff

Posted at 9:33 AM on March 29, 2012

My sex life would sour too if I had to make love with a 7 foot gorrilla.

carrie

Posted at 8:44 PM on March 30, 2012

hey jeff….have u looked at her…? shes so fat he prolly has 2 do all the work, n ur comment sounds a lil racist…u moron…

Josie

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 28, 2012

Just wanted to say I’m sorry to hear the loving couple are not getting along. I hope they work things out, I see nothing but love and repeat on both side on the show. Good luck!

Kelsi

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 27, 2012

Whether trying to make a baby or not, having sex with that cow would be quite the job anyway…

BabyJudy

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 26, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My best friend , she just met a man who is 10years older than she, they met via
~~~–Ag eLessMeet .С’ o _M.~~ ~~ a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends! ====