Justin Bieber's Insecure Tweet: Is He Suffering From Self Doubt?

Mon, March 26, 2012 8:38pm EST by 7 Comments
Justin Bieber Twitter

Justin Bieber thanked his fans today for ‘believing’ in him and admitted he was nervous about his new music. Are you shocked he isn’t always full of confidence?

We’re so used to hearing about Justin Bieber breaking world records and talking about #swag, it’s hard to believe the 18-year-old pop star ever feels insecure. However, Justin wrote a tweet today that made us realize he’s just like us when it comes to getting nervous.

“alot of doubt lately. what will i do..what will it sound like..is he over..is he fading. But U All Never Stopped BELIEVING in me. THANK U :)” he tweeted March 26.

Even though he wasn’t 100% confident in his new music, Justin must have breathed a huge sigh of relief after his new single, “Boyfriend,” shot to the top of the charts mere minutes after being released. Even though we haven’t heard the rest of his album, Believe, yet, the songs are getting rave reviews from the lucky people who’ve heard it.

Do YOU think Justin has anything about which to be nervous?

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber’s ‘Boyfriend’ Is His Hottest & Best Single Yet
  2. Selena Gomez Loves Justin Bieber’s New Song ‘Boyfriend’
  3. Justin Bieber’s New Song ‘Boyfriend’ Is Out — Listen Now

Beatriz maceco

Posted at 1:00 PM on April 14, 2012

justin bieber i love you so crazy for her cd to come soon to Brazil I love your music kisses from your biggest fan beatriz macedo

Kimberly

Posted at 6:59 AM on March 27, 2012

I had huge expectations about this song but it didn’t impress me.. It was good but not perfect. Hope the album will be the best !

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 26, 2012

song is no bad .ok , infact so good
I more like his singing and his voice

Sophie

Posted at 11:12 PM on March 26, 2012

He is my fav singer. I luv him so much and lets be honest, why should he doubt himself? I know people call him mean things, but they are just jealous!!! I love JB more then anybody else and he has no reason to doubt himself!!!

BabyJudy

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 26, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My best friend , she just met a man who is 10years older than she, they met via
~~~–Ag eLessMeet .С’ o _M.~~ ~~ a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends! ====

Annie C.

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 26, 2012

I hope you know that he’s not talking about HIS doubt. He’s talking about the doubt from critics…

Sofia

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 26, 2012

Hey JB !! I know you are never going to seee this but i think you are totally a rock star you dont jave nothing to be worried about ! If u did a little mistake dont worry move on ! 9.9 of every teenanger loves you the other 0.1 is crazy that hates u because the have never hear your music !! Everyone of your fans an family are suporting u dont have anuthing to eorry just thy nect time to mention SWAG