Selena Gomez Loves Justin Bieber's New Song 'Boyfriend'

Mon, March 26, 2012 11:29am EST by 11 Comments
Justin Bieber Boyfriend

Selena isn’t only Justin’s girlfriend — she’s also his #1 Belieber!

Well, we know what Selena Gomez will be listening to all day!

Selena, 19, took to Twitter to share love for her boyfriend’s new single “Boyfriend.”

“Finally ;) ❤❤” she tweeted on March 26 with a photo of Justin Biebers “Boyfriend” album cover on her phone.

We love how she’s so supportive of her boyfriend! And it’s so adorable how she’s listening to it — she must be so proud of Justin!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Is Selena is the sweetest and most supportive girlfriend ever? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Jelena:

1. Selena Gomez Goes To A Music Festival Without Justin Bieber
  2. Selena Gomez: I’m A ‘Romantic’ — Missing Justin Bieber?
  3. Selena Gomez’s Sexy Bikini Pic — Sending Love To Justin Bieber?

Masood

Posted at 4:34 PM on November 8, 2012

I think that they just made for each other and both are good stars and Ihope for them tobe successful

Ariel

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 18, 2012

I love this… Justin Bieber. and Selena are really good together. There more better together. JUSTIN SELENA YOU TWO MATCH OKAY ALWAYS BE TOGETHER FOR LOVE OKAY DO IT FOR ME PLEASE….^O^ PLEASE READ THIS YOU TWO….^O^

Just A Jelena Follower

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 27, 2012

Whoa! I don’t like Justin Bieber but this song is just.. So awesome! He’s really matured. I remember when I used to make fun of him all the time ’cause he sounded like a manly-girl. LOL. But now, it’s like… Nick Jonas who can sing in a lower voice!

WishingTheBestToEveryone

Posted at 12:13 AM on March 27, 2012

Thats such a cool song! His voice has really matured since he started to get popular, and I like his newer songs better.

Cati

Posted at 4:32 PM on March 26, 2012

Pattie is #1 Belieber. His grandmother is his #2 Belieber. So Selena is his #3 Belieber.

Megan Ashley

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 26, 2012

Selena is not his #1 Belieber. Pattie is. Pattie is the reason he is here, not Selena. So don’t think for a second Selena is his #1 Belieber.

Anaya Williams

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 26, 2012

I agree with you on that. Not trying to hate or anything but I don’t like them together honestly. I’m just saying.

Megan Ashley

Posted at 3:17 PM on March 26, 2012

I don’t like them together either, I’m not saying she is bad but I think he deserves better

ii

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 26, 2012

I don’t like them together either, I’m not saying he is bad but I think she deserves better

blah

Posted at 7:59 AM on March 27, 2012

ahahaha ^ Love This!!!
Seriously though, I think they are adorable together..
and they are happy together people. who are we to decide whether or not they are good together or whatever.

sammie

Posted at 8:02 AM on March 27, 2012

This is not a competition as to who is the #1 belieber..
It is so sweet how supportive they are of him.. What matters is they are all Beliebers.. Justin needs that love and support in his life.