Justin & Selena Will Finally Reunite At Kids' Choice Awards

Mon, March 26, 2012 7:55pm EDT by 7 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber admitted he’s having a tough time being away from Selena Gomez while she’s away filming ‘Spring Breakers,’ but they won’t have to keep up their long-distance relationship for much longer!

On Saturday, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will finally have the romantic reunion they’ve been waiting for! They’re both nominated for Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards — Justin for Favorite Male Singer, and Selena for Favorite TV Actress.

Justin told Ryan Seacrest on March 26 he’s doing his best to stay busy with work to keep his mind off being separated from Selena, so he must REALLY be missing her! We can’t wait to see them back together again.

Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards will air live at 8 p.m. March 31.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you excited to see Justin and Selena back together again?

– Kaydi Poirier

MORE JUSTIN AND SELENA

1. Justin Bieber: My Secret To Long Distance Love With Selena Gomez
  2. Selena Gomez Loves Justin Bieber’s New Song ‘Boyfriend’
  3. Justin Bieber: I’m Figuring Out What Love Means

caitlin

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 7, 2012

I don’t want to c Justin and selena back together but I wish it was me if I was a teenager like him

papijump online

Posted at 11:44 PM on April 1, 2012

I’ve learn a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to create such a great informative web site.

SAMANTHA

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 27, 2012

Dear Jb,

hi i am Selena Gomez and i <3 u

<3 Selena Gomez

Sophie

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 26, 2012

That is soooo cute! I am so happy for them! ( if u were a real justin bieber fan u wud be happy for them)

BabyJudy

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 26, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My best friend , she just met a man who is 10years older than she, they met via
~~~–Ag eLessMeet .С’ o _M.~~ ~~ a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends! ====

Mikayla

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 26, 2012

Im happy for Selena cause she’s happy with Justin

Genesis

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 26, 2012

It’s good and cool to see Selena and Justin back toghether !! I am a biggest fan of both of them and I wish they can se each other more soon !!!!!!! I am really happy that that was nominated in the nickolodeon award!!!!!:D;P>13