'Celebrity Apprentice': Clay Aiken Glad Patricia Velasquez Was Fired

Mon, March 26, 2012 12:22pm EDT by 9 Comments

Plus, Clay explains the reason behind his feud with Penn Jillette!

Celebrity Apprentice viewers were stunned when Patricia Velasquez was fired on the March 25 episode, but fellow contestant Clay Aiken used a different word to describe his reaction. “I was OK with that,” Clay revealed on the Today show. “Because it meant I was still there.”

Of course, Clay might not be in the competition much longer if Penn Jillette has anything to say about it.

“Last week, I had a little issue with Penn Jillette, and next week… I have a little issue with Pen Gillette,” he said. “It gets really explosive. … I don’t like to admit it, but it’s probably because we’re too much alike. He’s so smart! And he’s probably a threat to me. That can scare you a little bit and make you do things you wouldn’t normally do.”

Clay says Celebrity Apprentice is “20 times tougher” than American Idol, explaining that “you’re up at 5 a.m., you’re done at 10 p.m., it’s six days a week, and you’re doing stuff you don’t know how to do.”

It sounds like Clay is getting a taste of what it means to really work — and he doesn’t like it.

Chaussures Foot Nike

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 10, 2012

I’m now not certain where you are getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was in search of this info for my mission.

betacdkeys

Posted at 7:04 AM on May 15, 2012

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you can do with a few percent to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

donkeyhorse

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 17, 2012

i’m not a claymate. but am now a big fan of clay. you’re comment about him was moronic. another testament to not everyone should get to write or speak even.

Aubrey

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 2, 2012

Clay is a very hard worker! He’s been working the streets of West Hollywood for years… Why the knees are worn out in all his pants…

Steve

Posted at 8:15 PM on April 7, 2012

YOu got that right. Don’t you love his attempts for an affair with Arsenio? His biggest mistake is taking on anybody with an established succesful career like Clay.

Grace

Posted at 6:05 AM on April 1, 2012

Aubrey definitely should have been the one fired. Her dumb ideas, or as she calls them creative haven’t been getting the women anywhere. She and Lisa make sure they shut the other women up when they offer an idea to make themselves look brilliant, only it AIN”T working. Tia,Patricia & Dayanna added brains and beauty, very classy women.

blockbuster movies new releases

Posted at 2:19 AM on March 31, 2012

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment or even I achievement you get right of entry to constantly rapidly.

michelle

Posted at 9:27 AM on March 27, 2012

Just because a person dose not work in a factory or on construction. Dose not mean. That they don’t work some times work done with the mind is harder then manual. Labor. So to say Clay dose not work is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

SKae

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 26, 2012

I found your comment “Clay is getting a taste of what it means to really work” uninformed – Clay has been working since he was a teenager at many, many jobs and worked his way through college. That is a lot more than many people can say. He was fortunate enough to have an incredible talent that has been recognized but he continues to help disabled children through his foundation and contributes to many charitable efforts.