6 Things You Never Knew About WWE Superstar Sheamus

Sun, March 25, 2012 7:51pm EDT by 37 Comments
WWE

With WrestleMania 28 on April 1, Hollywoodlife chatted with WWE Superstar Sheamus! Lucky for us, we learned SIX new things about the potential next World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE!

‘The Great White’ Sheamus has proven himself in the WWE Universe with being a former WWE Champion, King of the Ring and most recently the 2012 Royal Rumble winner. The latter gave him the opportunity to have one of the most sought out matches at WrestleMania 28 when he competes for the World Heavyweight Championship in Miami on April 1 against fellow WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan. Now that you know all that, read on to learn six things you never knew about WWE Superstar Sheamus!

1. Who would Sheamus want as a leading lady and kiss on screen in a future WWE film?

“The girl that was in Zombieland, Emma Stone. She seems like a lot of fun. She would have a good laugh and she seems down to earth. That is what you really want, you definitely want someone that you’d enjoy to be around. I think Emma Stone would be the one.”

2. Who are Sheamus’ favorite actors?

“I love Johnny Depp, I am really looking forward to the next Tim Burton film Dark Shadows. I love Tim Burton’s films. I also love Robert Downey Jr. The Sherlock Holmes films are brilliant! So I would those are my favorite actors and the best actors in Hollywood at the moment.”

3. What’s the one thing he loves most about his fans?

“Fans that come to our shows, its funny I never thought I would see the day where kids are dying their hair red and drawing fake orange mustaches. Its funny, when I was a kid I wanted to be anything but a red head and now all the kids are dying their hair. Its really cool! I’m bringing ginger back.”

4. What are the favorite TV shows of Sheamus?

“I’m a big fan of the HBO series like Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Eastbound & Down. I also watch a bit of South Park as well. I love any football or soccer that is on.”

5. Who does Sheamus believe will win the EPIC encounter between The Rock and John Cena?

“Its always controversial to pick the winner and a hard thing to do but I honestly think that John Cena is going to come up the winner on April 1st. Both of them are icons, both are legends, both have achieved so much. Cena is here night and day and I think that will take its toll on The Rock who has been back for one match. But Cena is the one without the ring rust and the one who I think will win at WrestleMania.”

6. What should we expect from his match against Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 28?

“For two up and coming superstars, we are looking to steal the show! We are hungry and we have spent a lot of time getting to where we are today. Whether it was on the independent scene where we scratched and clawed, we want to be where John Cena and The Rock are, we want to be where The Undertaker and Triple H are, so you are looking at two guys who really want to go out there and steal the show!”

So HollywoodLifers, whether it is Wrestlemania 28, Monday Night Raw or anything in the WWE Universe. Sheamus is one of the many superstars that provides endless entertainment, so make sure you catch ahold of what he and the other WWE Superstars have to offer.

For more on Sheamus, the WWE and WrestleMania 28 please visit WWE.com!

Russ Weakland

!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,”script”,”twitter-wjs”);

sweetness

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 15, 2014

Sheamus is a hottie nice red hair blue eyes and love the smile

Sylvia

Posted at 1:57 PM on October 17, 2013

I love sheamus!

SASI

Posted at 12:37 AM on October 9, 2013

Shemus is my favorite superstar

subhan

Posted at 1:48 PM on October 14, 2013

i love sheamus

lala

Posted at 8:46 PM on October 7, 2013

Sheamus is a hottie. So sexy and funny what else could you want in a man.

Joewatt

Posted at 9:06 PM on September 16, 2013

HHH IS A SHAME 2 d company,y,r u so heartless,so many pipu r wichin 2 b in d post u r nw,but all a dream. Heavin shoda abt,it a shame,rhode a yong star 4 ur 2 nuture most,it 2 bad of u.

rhidhima

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 3, 2013

i really admire his hair and face……he got crazy smile and hot accent….im from NEPAL and im the biggest fan of sheamus….I LOVE U FELLA

Danene

Posted at 10:01 PM on August 16, 2013

Hi sheamus! I
think you are the sexiest celtic warrior i seen. I cheer for you cheer you on every week. I love you in the ring. Your awesome! Good luck on your surgery next week.

Araspa

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 30, 2013

When is wwe coming to Ghana for all of us to meet our favourate contestant face-to-face llke sheamus.Sheamus we love you

lisa

Posted at 12:26 PM on July 23, 2013

Am a fan an I love sheamus wish I can meet him cena an randy too love u 3

debbie

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 19, 2013

U all can shut up plz.. cause me an as u knw him (sheamus) is a hot secret item…done.

angela

Posted at 3:08 PM on June 19, 2013

i love u sheamus u are my man i will find u come any where u are but am i nigeria oooooo

sandy

Posted at 4:16 AM on February 21, 2014

I come u ‘s

Gloria

Posted at 12:06 PM on April 12, 2013

Am gloria,
am one of ur biggest fans i stay in nigeria…i love watching ur fight nd i love u, ur colour, nd ur hair. I love u sheamus

sandy

Posted at 4:22 AM on February 21, 2014

Shames u’r mening of okka sari ninu chudali i die for u plese
cal me9490043370
im in india

sandy

Posted at 4:23 AM on February 21, 2014

Shames u’r mening of hero okka sari ninu chudali. i die for u plese
cal me9490043370
im in india

Mai ruru

Posted at 3:21 AM on March 25, 2013

sheamus you are a hero in the wwe

Mai ruru

Posted at 3:20 AM on March 25, 2013

I love sheamus

Sageiswwe

Posted at 11:40 AM on March 3, 2013

I love sheamus

britney

Posted at 11:19 PM on March 9, 2013

Ok den well he realy dont luv u so hard lucks

shelly-ann

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 2, 2013

i love sheamus soo much

Harley Radabaugh

Posted at 8:45 PM on May 20, 2013

I can put you in the spot because I am Sheamus number 1 fan so get it straight lil girl.

piko newton

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 8, 2013

im nice im smart cute fun im everyting also a fast runner and really love sheamus

britney

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 10, 2013

me to buh i luv him moreeee

Sameenahullom

Posted at 4:30 AM on January 7, 2013

Sheamus you are the best wwe fighter my kids think you are the best they have posters and drawings of you they always go on syfi or USA to watch you fight or thier iPads or iPhone or laptops to watch you fight even I think you are the best my daughter is a good painter and peotry writer and drawer she does all those things of you she even screams when she hears your name you are the best fighter she loves you hair and accent she says you are one charming fella ps you really are by LNG the way you make her lol by that I mean piss her pants bye comment next time!

lisa hartshorn

Posted at 9:01 PM on November 30, 2012

i love you shamus I may not be the girl from zobie land but im down to earth just except from facebook and you will find out if u r about the fans anyway

zyoon

Posted at 6:10 AM on November 30, 2012

Yow sheamus you are the best superstar to me the great white and the thing the brouge kick!

britney

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 10, 2013

datz rite but he iz my man eh so doh beat up

his lady

Posted at 7:47 AM on April 9, 2012

My man my pride

shelly-ann

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 2, 2013

I know that sheamus is best on wwe and will always be the best on wwe!

britney

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 10, 2013

yuh dam rite

britney

Posted at 2:32 PM on March 10, 2013

ok den

ahmed

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 1, 2012

I luk his doings in da ring

pat downey

Posted at 3:08 AM on March 27, 2012

IVE BEEN WATCHING WRESTING FOR A LONG TIME STARTED OUT WITH MIDSOUTH WCW NOW RAW AND I LIKE THE WAY THING ARE TODAY JUST WISH YOU WOULD BRING BACK OF THE OTHER BUT YOUR DOING A GOOD JOB. THANK YOU PAT

duke

Posted at 10:59 AM on March 26, 2012

shaemus i love u and i love ur fighting i m eagerly waiting 4 wrestlemania 28 cause shaemus picks up the world heavywieght title from fellow daniel bryan.

lisa hartshorn

Posted at 9:02 PM on November 30, 2012

yes I agree and cant wait

britney

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 10, 2013

i agree wit yuh ah cah wait