'Breaking Dawn': Full Spoiler Of The New Trailer

hey

Astrid

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 20, 2012

well, in my opinion that´s so great I love Breaking down!!! I´ll wait for it

lola

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 10, 2012

I cannot freakin wait and i think breaking dawn is more action packed and less canabolised then hunger games….

wii fix guide

Posted at 2:44 AM on April 10, 2012

Thank you for every other informative site. Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect method? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

home alone movie

Posted at 4:33 PM on April 9, 2012

I liked as much as you will obtain carried out right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you want be turning in the following. sick certainly come more before once more since precisely the same just about very frequently inside of case you protect this hike.

HappySue

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 5, 2012

I saw The Hunger Games and enjoyed very much but it will never take the place of the Twilight Saga. I will not be buying the movie or the music. Can’t wait for the BD 2 in November. Love them… This is the first time I have commented about this subject!!!

HappySue

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 5, 2012

Ash

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 2, 2012

I wanna see Taylor!

Sage

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 27, 2012

Buffy fans everywhere weep. Anne Rice fans even more. What happen to the vampire?

tintin

Posted at 9:04 AM on March 26, 2012

The twilight saga defines my life and I don’t care about the hunger games or anything else. I don’t care how much everyone else prefers thg Cause for me twilight is the only thing I’ll ever love this much! The twilight saga <3

robsten team

Posted at 11:57 PM on March 25, 2012

I can’t wait to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 this year…. I madly in love with Twilight Saga.

to aquarius64

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 25, 2012

who cares. For me, Twillight forever, forever, forever…..

aquarius64

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 25, 2012

Why isn’t Hunger Games’ box office haven’t been reported yet? FYI – $155 million for its opening weekend, 16.9 million more than Breaking Dawn 1. It out did the other Twilights as well. Congrats to the cast and crew of HG.

Me

Posted at 9:25 PM on March 25, 2012

I know right!!! It did AMAZING. And it was great too. I saw the Breaking Dawn trailer before and i was so excited to see Bella and when they only showed part of her i was like. . . WHY?!! i want to see Vamp Bella. .

lola

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 10, 2012

Hey you watch that comment because me my sister cousin aunt neighbor and mom are very excited to see twilight part 2 and if you think im dumb for this comment my hair is blonde……..

HUGEfan

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 25, 2012

There are a few movies that I can’t wait to see this year, but they all have one thing in common!!! In no particular order they are Breaking Dawn part 2, Cosmopolis, Snow White and the Huntsman, and On The Road!!!

Sophie

Posted at 3:19 PM on March 25, 2012

Yeiii can’t wait!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT TO!!!!! Team Edward :-))

Darcy

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 25, 2012

I love twilight!!!!!!!

OliverCathryn

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 25, 2012

my best friend’s sister makes $86 an hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her pay was $21630 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy.com

Heather

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 25, 2012

Yep, I’ll just wait for Cosmopolis! The only movie Im interested in this year.

Tamm

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 25, 2012

Um, I don’t know what theaters were showing it, but there was no showing of any BD2 trailer before Hunger Games for the three times I’ve seen it.

anna