Snooki & The Situation: Getting Kicked Off Of 'Jersey Shore'?

Sat, March 24, 2012 9:19am EDT by 21 Comments
Jersey Shore Snooki

Kristin

Posted at 1:36 PM on October 3, 2012

I like Snooki. Mike’s an a$$! But if Snooks wasn’t preggo I would definitely want her to have a bigger role.

hayley

Posted at 11:55 PM on September 16, 2012

I wud not watch it at all I think u wud rek the show if u took snookI off plz wake up to urself an dnt do it

Bianca

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 23, 2012

Forget everyone who is hating on Ron and Sam I like them both the show just needs to keep the original people snooki can let jonni watch the baby and the situation can just get over him self and who could hate on pauly d seriously*cabs are herre* *oh yea* *t-shirt time* seriously come on the show wouldn’t be the same wit out any of these guys

jessica

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 18, 2012

snooki is the whole reson i whatch the show and if she gets kicked off then i wont whatch it and all my friends are talking about this on facebook and they said if she gets kicked off then there not whatchin it either so if ur planing to lose viewers then thats the way to go but i can gaurente if u keep snooki and mike on the show u will get more viewers

Willow

Posted at 11:53 AM on May 9, 2012

I can’t imagine the show without snooki and sitch however they seriously need to loose Sam and Ronnie they are so fricken irritating why haven’t they been kicked off replace them with two crazies and we will be good to go

Jersey Chick

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 2, 2012

I don’t think they will get ratings without Snooks or Sit.. So they should keep the original cast than to add people we don’t even care about. So people back off Snooks and Sit!!!

Jersey Chick

Posted at 6:14 PM on April 2, 2012

Plus we wouldn’t want to see people who do drugs in front of millions of teens who want to try it later. Plus J. E. R. S. E. Y. that is the whole point off it! We don’t want belated Disney singers to be in jersey. Wtf ever!! That would be a retarded version called”Why we call them Disney Stars”cause all they gonna do is talk about each other and cry. That will be the WORST SHOW EVER!! So keep the regular cast.

Jersey Chick

Posted at 6:16 PM on April 2, 2012

Would I mean

Cleo

Posted at 1:27 AM on March 25, 2012

Probably for the best. That would be tough on both them dealing with all the drama, drinking, etc. with what they have to deal with. I’d suggest bringing in Roger or the Unit or both. Get rid of Deena, Sammy, and Ronnie. Oh, what the hell, screw it, recast the whole group; convert this new crew into alcoholics. Crazy to think we are getting rid of sober people to replace them with drunks. Something is wrong here, MTV. It’s run its course. Let’s see a reality show with Taylor Lautner, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Justin Bieber, Ashley Green, Liam Hemsworth, Mylie Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Paco, the 32 year old latino, and Taylor Swift. Might as well, half of them will be in one together after their careers dry up. Mylie’s ready, so is Demi, and I smell the end of Selena G and Bieber. That’s a show I want to see, drinking, smoking, pot, salvia, ball licking, dressing like whores, and cocaine use. That would be fun to see how they all destruct. Hmm, I wonder who nails Tailor.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 24, 2012

It wouldn’t be the same if they kicked out Snooki and Mike. I would stop watching it if they kicked them out.

ova

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 24, 2012

Without them it won’t really be interesting. I’m not gonna watch it :/

Marine22

Posted at 2:12 PM on March 24, 2012

That whole show is what it is cuz Pauly D. Ronnie, Sammie, & deana are boring to watch to be honest. Snooki & Sitch make the drama awesome, so without them 2 Pauly will have to put in some overtime. I think bringing 2 extras in would be good but I wish they were there to replace Ron & Sam.

lorena macias

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 24, 2012

without Snooki and Mike…the show will not be the same….they need to have Snooki Mike….Even if Snooki is pregnant….and Mike is getting sober…..

malissa

Posted at 1:24 PM on March 24, 2012

Everyone is replaceable.

Liz

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 24, 2012

Without snooki ndd ‘ Mikee it aint gon be the same. Snooki ndd ‘ mike are part of that family kicking them off iss just gana make your show ” Jersey Shore ” boring no one wants new Casting members. Just leave snooki ndd ‘ mike on the show ,, if u leave snooki the show will be more interesting because she is Preganet.

Ullysses31

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 3, 2012

why on Earth would you write “and” as “nnd” throughout your comment? It’s the same number of sodding key strokes!!

Ava

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 24, 2012

If they took Snooki and Situation off the show, I would NEVER watch it anymore. I dont think anybody will! I know Situation is very annoying and causes problems but this is what makes the show entertaining and fun to watch.

nay

Posted at 12:25 PM on March 24, 2012

So when is the casting I wanna be there lol

Hannah

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 24, 2012

HECK NO I WOULD NOT WATCH!!!! I love the ‘Jersey Shore’
if Snooki and The Situation got kicked off… they would be not point of the show.. they would have no drama,The other people in the house arent crazy like them.. Snooki is the best of all of the house… she likes to party and thats point of ‘Jersey Shore’ is to have fun.. if they wasnt there they would be sitting in house whole time and they would lose LOTS of viewers if they did.. js

k

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 24, 2012

they need new people in the house there was nothing exciting during the 5th season they need new people for more drama

AgelessMeet.COM

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 24, 2012

____________”Ageléssméét.С0М______________

The- most-effective-site in the world to connect

with,date and marry— age–gap people.