Tori Spelling's Big News — She's Pregnant AGAIN

Fri, March 23, 2012 9:45pm EDT by 29 Comments 29,475 Article Views
Tori Spelling Pregnant

Baby makes six! Tori announced that she is expecting her fourth child!

Tori Spelling has a BIG announcement — she’s expecting again with husband Dean McDermott! The mom announced the pregnancy on her blog ediTORIal with a picture of her adorable kids — Liam, 4, Stella, 3, and Hattie, 6 months  — touching her new baby bump.

“Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us,” she wrote.

Wow! Congrats, Tori & Dean!

Are YOU surprised by this big announcement, HollyMoms?

More Tori Spelling:

1. How To Get Tori Spelling’s Kids’ Cute Style From Tiny Tillia
  2. Celebrity Mom Twitpics Of The Week — Cute Pics
  3. Get Tori Spelling’s Kids’ Cute Style — Exclusive Details

Sirius

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 27, 2014

Settle down people that kid is almost 2. I don’t think she can have more so reposting a 2012 article about the near fatal pregnancy is kinda cruel.

Just saying

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 19, 2014

No! Wait! A new story line???y Pathetic!

Patricia Meisels

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 8, 2014

After watching the “wreck” that is Tor’s and Deans marriage/relationship, with the “True Tori” program and the fact that she has been pregnant pretty much their entire marriage, and given the fact that Dean cannot seem to keep his zipper zipped, I can’t imagine why Tori would allow herself to get pregnant one more time. She struggles to take care of the 4 that she already has, and with Deans drug/alcohol/other women issues, why would she want to add another McDermmott to their already stressed life? Unbellievable!!

Anne Stepien

Posted at 6:18 PM on June 18, 2014

Look at the date on the article Einstein.

LeeAnn

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 5, 2014

Congrats to Tori and Dean. However, The Duggars better take notice as the McDermott machine is catching up on them !!!!!!!!

kate middleton kardashians

Posted at 7:38 PM on May 18, 2013

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it’s
new to me. Anyhow, I’m certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

Tiara

Posted at 4:48 AM on May 18, 2013

This paragraph will help the internet visitors for building up new weblog or
even a blog from start to end.

models.ireviewhiphop.com

Posted at 12:15 AM on May 1, 2013

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning
this post and also the rest of the site is also very good.

Maisie

Posted at 1:17 AM on April 25, 2013

Hello there, I discovered your website by means of Google at the same time as looking
for a comparable topic, your site got here up, it seems to
be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog through Google,
and located that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch out
for brussels. I will be grateful when you continue this in future.
Lots of people will likely be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Toni

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 23, 2012

congrats to To Tori Dean & Kids hope you have a perfect baby . I have 4 kids 8,6,4,1, Lame needs a brother but what ever the baby is hope it is perfect & healthy baby
My 8 year old is Dylan. My 6 year old is Nicholas. My 4 year old is Desiree, MY 1 year old is Mackenzie

Kyle Livingston

Posted at 6:57 PM on May 17, 2012

hattie is not a boy she’s a girl

nenesoflawless

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 8, 2012

hattie is a boy

wah365.com

Posted at 1:16 AM on May 5, 2012

Hope it’s a boy this time! Liam needs a brother in the house!

Aubrey if is a girl, Dakota if is a Boy

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 18, 2012

I just Love you too! Dean is So sexy,and Tori is Hot pregnant or not.Beautiful Family…..

Fry Samy

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 26, 2012

Wanna make serious money working from home only a few hours a day and make a nice extra income doing what you already do, here is the site where you can earn up to $5000 weekly!!! For more info visit MAKECASH25.çOM

Tam

Posted at 2:38 AM on March 26, 2012

jesus… is this going to start being the hollywood version of the duggars? so far 5 kids and counting then?

Monica

Posted at 2:13 PM on May 25, 2012

OMG, that’s what I thought exactly….is she’s going to stop sometimes, or keep going….I feel bad even to say that,but
those kids need private / quality time with they mom,
but all they getting is a group lesson….(like the Duggars)

Courtney

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 24, 2012

having children as close in age as Hattie and the new baby will be isn’t uncommon and by the way Liam turned 5 on March 12th he was born about 9 moths after her father Aaron died hence his Middle name while Stellas is after Dean’s mom while Hattie’s middle name is after Tori’s childhood Nanny. all that matters is Tori and the baby are healthy as all three of her other children have been

Tony

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 24, 2012

that Good for her and her family so Congrats Tori and dean God bless you and your familys

MELANIE

Posted at 8:37 PM on March 23, 2012

Congrats to Tori and Dean. I sure miss TORI and DEAN. You seem to be such a wonderful woman and loving mother. GOD BLESS.

kay

Posted at 8:13 PM on March 23, 2012

i love tori and her whole family, she really is a good mother and a family oriented woman. congrats tori!

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:11 PM on March 23, 2012

Congrats Tori!!

Jane

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 23, 2012

I don’t know if Torri is still estranged from her mother but it is a shame her father is not here to enjoy these beautiful grandchildren.

brenda

Posted at 8:16 PM on March 23, 2012

Tori’s father is deceased and she is closer with her mom she was in the delivery room with Hattie

hopeso

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 23, 2012

Congrats to both of them. I hope it’s a boy!

sara

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 23, 2012

She’s actually a good mom. Congrat’s.

Carolina

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 23, 2012

No lo puedo creer que padre!! felicidades!!

jennie

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 23, 2012

Omg i love her and watching her family grow up on tv and cant wait to see what the new baby will look like!!!!! congrats!!

Cadi

Posted at 1:16 AM on June 27, 2014

Nothing against having kids, I have some and grandkids tooo.. but in her show it looked like none of them got alone time.. Nor did she and hubby have ALONE TIME. QUITE TIME… She makes me think she can only be happy or fulfilled if she is having kids.. Where is Tori? Does she know who she is without being pregnant? I feel really sorry for the family, ESP.. The kids