Miley Cyrus Encourages Girls To Go Without Makeup — She's Such A Great Role Model

Fri, March 23, 2012 11:44am EST by 20 Comments

Miley tells girls that they look their most beautiful when they don’t hide their natural beauty — it’s such a great message!

While everyone loves to get glam sometimes or experiment with fun makeup colors, it’s important to love how you look underneath the eyeshadow and blush. When a fan Tweeted to Miley Cyrus about the HollywoodLife.com story highlighting stars looking great without makeup, Miley responded by saying: “@StylishCyrus wow :) that is so sweet! I don’t think there’s anything more beautiful in the world than a girl el natural!” It’s great that Miley encourages her fans to love themselves for who they are and appreciate their natural beauty.

I love to try a fun smokey eye or red lip for a night out or add a soft flush and peach lip for a business event, but when I’m sitting at my desk at work or hanging out with friends or family, I wear a light moisturizer and embrace the naked-faced look! The most important thing to remember when going without makeup is that your flaws look so much worse to YOU. The other day I was complaining about my dark under eye circles that I felt so embarrassed about and my friend commented that she honestly didn’t even notice I had any. Give yourself some credit and understand that more often than not, you are your own harshest critic!

Thank for the fabulous message, Miley! You are a great role model.

Eden Univer

Andrea

Posted at 8:50 AM on April 13, 2012

I love Miley ever since Hannah Montana. Her body is so gorgeous now! :)

cristen

Posted at 1:55 PM on March 28, 2012

miley cyrus I’m going to love for life and be like you’re always going to want I love you

Michelle

Posted at 1:14 AM on March 28, 2012

This has nothing to do with makeup but I do have to say, I liked her smile more before her vaneers. I think her teeth are huge now!

Anne

Posted at 2:27 PM on March 25, 2012

My friend told me that I look like her *-* I’m SO happy about that because Miley is beautiful (:

just me

Posted at 10:42 AM on March 25, 2012

oh really i want to see miley without makeup all the time to judge wether she is a great model or no

blaize

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 26, 2012

She’s not saying you can never wear make-up or that it’s wrong to wear make-up. She’s basically saying there’s no need to cake it on twenty-four-seven.

Mashmash

Posted at 7:52 AM on March 25, 2012

Miley has always been a great role model, but it only takes great people or girls to realise it

tin2x

Posted at 5:40 AM on March 25, 2012

shes so pretty

ree

Posted at 5:38 AM on March 25, 2012

for me im not defending in atittude of a person like miley what she done b4 but 4 me a role model had no confident and feels like no freedom cuz u cant do that even if u want … cuz thats not good !! i love miley of what she is and that of being so real:) btw love her fface without make up”)

Jess

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 24, 2012

Shes a sweetheart!

mandasmilers

Posted at 1:05 AM on March 24, 2012

first,yes,she’s wearing make up in that picture,it’s just you that haven’t seen her pictures of not wearing make up when she goes to groceries,jogging with Floyd,have a walk around ~ second,yes,she’s not the most talented/famous/gorgeous person in the world,u’re the one who is far from it~this article has nothing to do with her talent,beauty or her fame ~ please,make up ur mind and think twice before u post anything k ?

Anonimo:)

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 23, 2012

Miley siempre se ve bien con o sin maquillaje:)mi modelo a seguir siempre<3 idola

mariana

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 23, 2012

miley es hermosa no importa lo que digan las demas zorras

megs

Posted at 1:43 PM on March 23, 2012

uh hate to break it to you guys… shes wearing make-up. and she is not the most talented/famous/gorgeous person in the world. shes far from it

kel

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 23, 2012

That’s really rude. So Unnecessary.

Nadia

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 23, 2012

Uhhh hate to break it to YOU but she IS all those things.. and youre just a sad hater who reads news about someone they dont like..

megs

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 23, 2012

uh not really. im just saying there are better people out there then her that we can look up to or write about. seriously…

mandasmilers

Posted at 1:08 AM on March 24, 2012

Shocked

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 23, 2012

Its shocking that you posted this article! I happen to think Miley is great and is doing what most young girls do but this site is always bashing her! Calling her a bad role model! What a change!

Peace

Posted at 12:33 PM on March 23, 2012

Queen Miley is the MOST-TALENTED, MOST-FAMOUS and MOST-GORGEOUS person in the world! She is the BEST! We LOVE her!!!
Go Miley!!!! <3