Kim Kardashian: The Woman Who Flour Bombed Me Was Bullying

Fri, March 23, 2012 6:16pm EDT by 18 Comments
Kim Kardashian Flour Bombed

Kim called into TMZ Live March 23 and said she laughed off being flour bombed. But she can’t understand why someone promoting non-violence against animals would enact a violent crime against her — do you agree?

Kim Kardashian: lean back and dust off your shoulders — literally! The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star isn’t letting the crazy flour bombing incident get to her but she says she’s definitely beefing up her security team. Plus, she adds the crazed woman who attacked her was acting like a bully!

“It was crazy? I laughed it off, dusted it off and went upstairs got a blowdryer. I didn’t want to disrespect people’s jobs. The show must go on,” Kim says. “It’s sad, whatever your beliefs are … it’s bullying and I don’t promote it. I didn’t want to hold up the event. I don’t think someone like that should get away with those types of actions.”

Kim says she really wasn’t scared when being covered in flour and that it wasn’t as bad as it looked.

“I was pretty calm, there was security there all around,” she says. “The second that happened [the security] rused over. My team were troopers, they took this girl down. When something like that happens, you don’t expect it. I put my head down, walked out, and I was like, ‘let’s shake it up.’ She didn’t get it on my face, it was my jacket and my hair.”

Kim adds that she is definitely going to take extra steps to protect herself against future attacks!

“We are definitely stepping up our team around me,” she says. “We don’t sell fur in our clothing, or in our clothing lines. What I choose to do in my personal time is my personal choice and that’s that. We are definitely stepping up our security. At the end of the day, if you’re trying to promote non-violence towards animals why are you being violent towards humans?”

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian News

1. Kim Kardashian: You Need To Stop Dissing Kris Humphries To Win Your Fans Back
  2. Kim Kardashian Terrified That Kris Humphries Will Write Tell-All Book If Their Marriage Is Annulled
  3. Kris Humphries Takes His First Public Dig At Kim Kardashian

Alphonso

Posted at 10:19 PM on November 28, 2013

I wish that woman had used a gun…I want to see Kim murdered on the red carpet…that would be a real ratings puller!!!

maggie

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 3, 2012

Someone supporting peta and dumping flower on someone is not violent! how is that seen as violent? its flower! she should be lucky it wasnt red paint!

c

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 26, 2012

so personally, you like walking around in dead animals? congrats.. i agree with the flour bomber..

Conspiracy Man

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 26, 2012

ConspiracyMan wrote:
9:54 AM CDT
I have not seen anything about the identity of the flour attacker. I am suspecting that this was a staged event to get KK some sympathy and to raise her approval numbers with the press. This is staged and fake. If we never hear the identity of the attacker, you can be certain that the flour bomber is on Kim’s payroll. Even the clothing she wore seems to be ideal to higlight the flour. Note that she wore all black and she did not have any cleavage showing where flour could have caused a problem. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Ann

Posted at 3:37 PM on March 24, 2012

Sorry Kim, that was pretty funny.
You played it off well at the time, but now you are thinking of pressing charges?

It was flour. It wouldn’t have hurt you. Promise.

melisa

Posted at 4:14 AM on March 24, 2012

Kim is now reaping the reward of all her evil ways towards Kris H. Karma has come to pay her a visit, do unto others what you expect others to do unto you. This is just the beginning of all the humiliations that are coming her way. I don’t feel sorry for her. Why would anyone feel sorry for such a heartless person as Kim? She deserves what she got, people who don’t respect other people’s feeling don’t deserve to be treated with respect.

bejiind

Posted at 1:19 AM on March 24, 2012

haha that was hell as funny that kim got flour on her Heeheee Bet she didn’t know that was gonna happening to her on that day.

Joanna

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 23, 2012

There is a petition drawn up by models Katie Cleary & Joanna Krupa. The petition is to stop selling fur or even wearing it. h t t p : //w w w thepetitionsite c o m/28/Stop-Selling-Fur-Kardashians/

Sophie

Posted at 10:24 PM on March 23, 2012

At the end of the day, if you’re trying to promote non-violence towards animals why are you being violent towards humans?” Maybe because PETA has told you multiple times about the torture and violence that animals go through just for the sake of vanity and fashion and you have yet to listen. Maybe because there was even a petition to stop you from wearing fur, but you cont. to wear it. All you got was little flour on you, but those animals are no longer alive. Cry me a river!

noname

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 24, 2012

peta is not a good company go to youtube and watch penn and teller bs peta and you will see what they really are

Tan

Posted at 8:06 PM on March 27, 2012

EXACTLY! FInally a reasonable person on here instead of just a jealous hater of kim.
RESEARCH PETA BEFORE SPEAKING UP FOR THEM! I used to support them, until I got SICK AND TIRED of seeing them in the news all the time for WILD and ABSURD acts. They are as low as you get.
You can stand up for poor animals WITHOUT supporting PETA. They don’t deserve support.

Maggie

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 23, 2012

“We don’t sell fur in our clothing, or in our clothing lines. What I choose to do in my personal time is my personal choice and that’s that.”
So in others Kim is happy for animals to be tortured & killed in digusting ways because it’s her choice to wear fur. Disgusting piece of trash!

Tan

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 27, 2012

you’re disgusting :)

Shelly

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 23, 2012

If anyone know how a bully acts, it’s you. You bullied your half-sister and your brother on your fake reality show and I’m sure you bullied Kris H. many times. You should be glad it was only flour. I don’t feel sorry for you one bit.

Maybe you should sit your big lard butt down somewhere and take a nice long vacation away from the media. We’re tired of seeing you. Boycottkim.com

TRUTH

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 23, 2012

I agree, we all need a break from kim’s incessant whining. Someone is always bullying her or using her to get famous. Yet she’s the one that latched onto celebrities for fame and bullies by planting outlandish rumors about people in the press.
Enough is enough. Help stop the greed-machine. Boycottkim.com.

Me

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 23, 2012

sorry kimmo, from one bully to another. Ur the biggest bully. U have called.ur sister fat and a troll..

Number two. I dont believe this whole drama one bit. She always wears tight tiny dresses even when she goes to chruch. Shes always wearing five pouns of make up on her face. Her hair is always donr…..

she had none of them things last night

TRUTH

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 23, 2012

Damn you kim, you and the kamp should apologize for your fake flour debacle. Peta is getting blamed for your bombing and they keep saying they didn’t have anything to do with it. It’s not fair for any organization to get blamed for your childish antics.

You should apologize.

DemiGirl

Posted at 8:15 PM on March 23, 2012

This seems to me very coincidental and meant to get KK some sympathy.

The Kardashian’s are so linked to the E Network, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was setup in a PR room to garner the sympathy Ryan Seacrest got.

The girl was caught and KK didn’t press charges….why, did she know her??

Just saying….