'Vampire Diaries' Star Paul Wesley: Stefan & Elena Will Reunite 'Eventually'

Thu, March 22, 2012 1:59pm EDT by 70 Comments

Riya

Posted at 10:16 AM on November 23, 2012

I think stefan & Elena r great together. Elena must be loyal to Stefan.

Alli

Posted at 2:24 PM on November 22, 2012

Stefan and Elena have to get back together. Damon dont know how to treat Elena. Stefan would give anything for Elena.

CM

Posted at 5:13 PM on November 14, 2012

I find it funny that Damon is still winning this poll, when it’s a Paul Wesley interview and “Stefan and Elena” is in the title…..lol
They’ve had their time, it’s time to move the triangle forward.
Most SE fans are stuck in season 1. They prove this with their constant Damon is bad and Stefan is a saint and hero. I think it’s been proven since that there is good and bad in both. THEY ARE VAMPIRES. We are not watching a perfect little human high school romance.

Amanda

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 4, 2012

I have no idea why everyone thinks Damon should be with Elena. He’s just too selfish and outgoing. Stefan sacrifices EVERYTHING for Elena. He deserves her. So I don’t know what’s up with all these Delena fans. I’m totally team Stefan!

shelbylynn

Posted at 4:11 AM on November 3, 2012

Elena & damon should be together, they are right for eachother ! lets face it,
if she really loved stefan, she would have never fell for damon!!!! <3

CCM

Posted at 11:13 PM on October 29, 2012

Stefan and Elena are a pair of crashing bores together. Caroline and Stefan <3.

koti

Posted at 12:42 PM on September 25, 2012

stelena!!!

Johanna

Posted at 12:36 AM on September 2, 2012

ELENA AND STEFAN HAVE TO GEEEEEET BAAAACK TOGETHEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! C’MOOOOON!!! I’M GONNA CRY OTHERWISE!!!! SJHDBFHBDSAJFHSKD

elizabeth

Posted at 5:42 PM on August 20, 2012

I think stefan and elana should get back together have a baby and get married and then keep doing the show like u have been doing damon is still in love with elana but sooner or later he gives up on her and then have more vampires try to come and see the new born cause it has something special about because its the child of a doubleganger.

Clare

Posted at 3:51 AM on September 6, 2012

Yep definitely a different breed of fans. Married? Baby? The Same? Shot me if this happens. After three years SE excites me now as much as they did in the first year. Zilch. Damon is what makes them interesting. No one would watch otherwise. Fact.

Kandy

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 19, 2012

Just reading these comments lol.
So you want things to be exactly the same as they were for two seasons? Yawn. You want rainbows and roses and things to never change. A guy a teenager picks at 17 should be the one for life? How old are all you? If TVD ends the way it started, it would be weak.
TVD is boring with Stelena, bring on Delena, it’s about time. This is not another Bella/Edward Twilight I hope.

Stefan

Posted at 3:11 AM on August 16, 2012

Stelena forever I will stop watching this show if Damon and Elena get together they just are not meant for eachother. Stefan loves her so much that he can hold on to his humanity for her and that is really hard for him!

Katie

Posted at 10:22 PM on July 8, 2012

I personally think this whole Damon and Elena thing is stupid yeah I understand Damon’s been there for her a lot but still she needs to stay loyal to Stefan. And there dragging the whole getting Stefan back with Elena thing on way to long. Me I’m for Team Stefan rather he turned evil for a little bit or not. And how could Elena do that to Stefan after watching what that whole Katherine thing did to Damon and Stefan.

Chloe

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 5, 2012

For the love of my sanity! GET STEFAN AND ELENA BACK TOGETHER! I was clawing my eyes out in season 3 waiting for it to happen!

Lucy

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 26, 2012

Somebody has to kill clouds either Stephen or Damon

Lucy

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 26, 2012

I WANT STEPHEN AND ELENA TO GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

latifat

Posted at 3:13 PM on June 24, 2012

Delena 4 lfe, damon met elena first, dats 2 pple dat don’t know abt dat. Damon makes her question like, surprises, challenges her and makes her see reality. Damon is always around her in order to protect her cos her life is in danger, he’s always ready to do anything for her. He’s a good person because when he told elena he loves her he compelled her to forget and dats bcos he doesn’t want to come btwn her rela…… It was when she started showing it in a obvious way dat she also love him dat he started doing d same, if’ not he’ll keep his feeling secret. He loved katherine but it backfired, he deserves elena if not he’s gonna shut off his humanity and go on wit the fact dat love sucks. LET’S ALL GO WITH D QUOTE ” IF U LOVE D 1st PERSON U WON’T FALL FOR D OTHER”

tina

Posted at 11:14 AM on September 15, 2012

but stefan saved elena from drooning. actions speak better than words

Lesle

Posted at 5:14 AM on May 28, 2012

Stefan and Elena should and has to get back. Stefan got Elena first than Damon. so its logical that in the end of the very last book for The Vampire Diaries it should be Stefan and Elena.

Clare

Posted at 3:36 AM on May 31, 2012

LOL….Stefan got Elena first. Seriously what an argument.

linn

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 26, 2012

when do stefen get back together? please answer me asap im watching it now and really need to im so anctions luv this show so please email me and tell me please ASAP thanks 100%

stelenaalways

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 17, 2012

I think Paul Wesley is telling the truth and if he didn’t tell the truth he will lose a lot of Stefan and Elena fans. So i think Stefan and Elena should get back together because it’s about Stefan and Elena’s undying love. I think if it ends with Damon and Elena again it will not be right because Damon and Elena ending the last 2 seasons but Stefan and Elena have not end a season yet so i think season 3 should with STELENA!!!!!!

Eze

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 17, 2012

Are you all kidding me damon and elena will always have a connect stefan is to boring and really elena is selfish she needs to become a vampire and then all will be good. But i do love this show

awa

Posted at 6:25 AM on April 11, 2012

STELENA FOREVER <3

Grace

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 9, 2012

I hope they get back together soon, I feel like Stefen’s situation is incredibly tragic. Klaus pretty much stripped him of his free will, made him murder countless people, and because he tries to stay away from Elena she starts to drift towards Damon :/ I also feel like her getting together with Damon will be kinda strange, and the audience will always wonder if she will change her mind. I don’t know, I just feel like their relationship will turn disastrous within a week. Maybe the Damon-Elena couple would have worked a little better if the Stelena relationship wasn’t so mind-blowingly amazing…

Lexi

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 3, 2012

I want Stefan and Elena back together.
Elena can have her fling with Damon. But once the bantering ends and Damon gets clingy and boring. She’ll run back to Stefan. She’d be a fool to not want him.

Tiffany

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 9, 2012

So true, I think if Damon and Elena get together he will turn even more controlling and clingy than he currently is, mostly because he has so many trust issues and his past. If they do get together they’ll probably emit so much angst and depression I’ll die from darkness overload (and season 3 is already pretty gloomy).

Please please please bring Stefan and Elena back together!! I’m sick of feeling like a puppy just died in front of my eyes everytime I finish an episode :(

Cassidy

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 29, 2012

Stelena forever! I can’t believe at the end of tonight’s episode she messed everything up! It was so close! Stefan was trying to get back with her and she messed it up because of her “feelings” for damon. Oh my god. Can we please get over this Damon thing already! I’ve been waiting FOREVER. It’s getting boring! But I guess tonight’s episode was the best one in a while, we at least moved an inch along the story line instead of hovering in the same place and situation for 3 episodes. I’m ready for things to get interesting! stelena will get back together, I just can’t wait this long!

Elizabeth

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 29, 2012

Damon in love with elena? he only thinks of her as a trophy prize and a way to get back at stefan. He said specifically to stefan ” I will make this an eternity of misery for you” damon can go jup off a bridge and die.

chloe

Posted at 3:12 AM on July 5, 2012

I agree! Damon may be downright sexy, charming but as Elena quoted “His love consumes me”. He is clingy, reckless and seems to get boring once he has Elena in tow. Stefan is sweet, charming but lets face it, he HAS made probably the biggest sacrifices for Elena. He stayed with Klaus to keep him away from Elena, he fights for her and he lets her make her own choices and maybe Damon does make her look at reality, Stefan is and always will be, perfect for her.

Plus Stefan is way yummier shirtless ;)

tina

Posted at 11:24 AM on September 15, 2012

stefan is perfect for her hes always gentle with her and very kind.
plus stefans so sexy i made up a word for him.
stefalishes

tina

Posted at 11:21 AM on September 15, 2012

thank you ive been waiting for someone to say that. someone finally remembers season 1 and 2

Tabitha Esther Dias

Posted at 7:11 AM on November 23, 2012

i think stelena is perfect ans it will always be stelena . They are so perfect,………………………..