'RHONJ' Preview: Teresa Explodes At Jacqueline Laurita & Caroline Manzo, Calls Them 'Evil'

Thu, March 22, 2012 3:12pm EDT by 5 Comments
The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The upcoming season four of ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ is full of cat fights — and Teresa is the main culprit fighting with everyone. Watch the shocking trailer!

Teresa Giudice is about to flip some more tables! The Real Housewives of New Jersey premieres on April 22, and by the looks of this newly released preview clip, it seems she can’t get along with anyone. Even her former gal pal Jacqueline Laurita screams,”F*ck you” at her!

It also looks like Teresa and Carolina Manzo are still at odds! Teresa tries to apologize to Caroline, but the Mother Hen retorts, “I can’t even look at you.”

Check out the drama when it hits Bravo on April 22!

— Chloe Melas

More RHONJ News:

1. Jacqueline Laurita Kicked Off Of ‘The Real Housewives Of N.J.?’
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Star Jacqueline Laurita Arrested For Hitting Her Boyfriend- WOW!
  3. Melissa Gorga: I Don’t Want To Lose My Husband Joe To Reality TV

Alyant

Posted at 1:41 PM on May 25, 2012

Tereasa is a nut case and her husband is a disrespectful bully….

Meme

Posted at 3:48 PM on May 24, 2012

Are you kidding me! Therese fans, WAKE up. She is out of control. Its funny how her fans are there to support her, and are quick to say “she is constantly being attacked”. Please, she is constantly on the defense, it seems no one can have a civil conversation with her. And the fact that her husband talks to her that way on camera, and disrespects her family on camera, that my dears is not scripted it is real!!!! Wake up team Teresa, your just as delusional as she is, stop condoning her out of touch with reality behavior! You must have messed up similar lives to her, in order for you not to see what is really going on here.

Angela

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 24, 2012

First of all, you are just as bad as you say Teresa is by attacking her fans that way. Also, Melissa and Joe are not innocent. The ONLY thing Joe ever says about Melissa is how much he wants to take her to bed all the time. It’s INSANE that he doesn’t trust her to go to a studio so much that he had one built in their house. Plus HE attacked Teresa’s marriage first, and she retaliated. Caroline also needs to shut her mouth because she has no idea what’s going on and gives bad advice to everyone. It isn’t her family so she should shut up.

Tracye Cox

Posted at 1:24 AM on May 7, 2012

I mean I know that sometimes family has there ups and down. But Teresa needs some mental help. What happened to u. Have your husband drove u to the nutty farm. You do hurtful things to people and than you call it a joke. Nobody things it funny but u. Teresa rationalize everything she does and is never wrong. I know it is television but I’m so tired of watching her and her dumb husband. I’m sorry he’s an idiot. Please vote Teresa off the damn island.

cadence Micheals

Posted at 10:04 AM on March 28, 2012

Are you kidding me. Every turned their back on her last season because of comments made in her book which I think weren’t that offensive. It appears to me that she is defending herself. Hollywood life you don’t even know what the arguments about and you’re already trying to bash Teresa. Get some facts before trying to report about something or someone.