One Direction's Louis Tomlinson & Niall Horan Deny Nickelodeon TV Show

Thu, March 22, 2012 5:11pm EDT by 44 Comments

Ruby

Posted at 4:48 PM on January 4, 2014

I would watch there show but i’d rather they didnt do the show and focus on there music instead. Big time rush did a show with nickelodeon and it all went bust for them, so id rather they didnt, however its not up to me and has nothing to do with me. Best of luck boys

Katie

Posted at 8:35 PM on August 25, 2013

they’ll only have there faces and be that young for so long. They should do a show now, and work on music.

Kitkat

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 25, 2013

I believe they should do the show. For publicity and $’s and the fact that it would be a lot of fun and a great experience.

alexes horan

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 28, 2013

I think one direction should do it now while its there moment to shine they would gain more publicity and more fans they should do it now before its to late and they arnt that famous anymore

bella styles

Posted at 6:47 AM on January 20, 2013

why cant directioners be 11

Desiree Hughes

Posted at 11:48 AM on August 7, 2012

I think its better for them to focus on their music cuz i agree with louis and niall maybe they aren’t ready for a tv show plus their already having lots of fun with their music in general so i hope that they will have great tour for 2013 sorry if i write to much im just writing the truth from my heart

kayluvs1d

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 30, 2012

I LOVE 1D but I think they should just stick to music. I mean you peoples saw their Icarly episode. I luv em and all but they really cant act. And they drink, they cuss, and they dirty minded. Pluss a lot of little kids will see them then look them up on youtube and see who they really r. And all the little kids will become 1d fans and honestly I don’t want to go to one of their concerts and be surrounded by a bunch of 7-12year olds. So ya I got my reasons and thank u Louis for rejecting da show.

Shaina

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 5, 2012

I mean I think they should do both. Big Time Rush has their own TV Show and so did the Jonas Brothers. Looking at how popular they are right now their TV Show would probably gain them even more publicity and more fans.

Jaciera

Posted at 9:55 PM on June 27, 2012

I don’t think it’s wrong for them to want to wait to have their own show. If they think focusing on their music is the right thing to do, then that’s fine. One Direction will be around for awhile so there is time for that in the future.
:D

Rose Tomlinson

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 3, 2012

I want them to focus on music, but if Louis and Niall had their own T.V. show, I would dedicate myself to it every minute! They’re extremely funny, but right now, I just want them to keep up the fame and keep going with the music :3 I don’t want them to die out, not that I think personally they ever will :)

emily

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 28, 2012

i think they should do both i cant really decide i love alot and i rlly want them them to do a show on nick

Sad girl

Posted at 6:16 PM on May 4, 2012

I want one direction to do a show a love them so much

Stella314

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 29, 2012

I personally think they should focus on their music but on the other hand having their own tv show would be cool ! But not on nickelOdeon I think it should be on MTV ‘!!!!!

la la lysa

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 14, 2012

Sooooo im a HUGE fan of one direction id love to see them have their on tv show but not on nickelodeon more like mtv. They pervs drinkers dirty minded swears and the only real celebrities know the dont hide anything about their selfs thats what makes them unique and different from all the other young celebrities their amazingly talented super hot and as real as it gets . Harry liam louis naill and zayn hide nothing from their fans they show their not these goody two shoes people thought they’d be and i applaud them for being who they are not what the media wants them to be

Megan

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 21, 2013

GIRRRRRRLLL!!! Fan? Uh no. It’s called directioner. But I think your a directionater. GET UT STRAIGHT! Pluuusssss they aren’t pervs. Well. Maybe but just ughhhh

la la lysa

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 14, 2012

Sooooo im a HUGE fan of one direction id love to see them have their on tv show but not on nickelodeon more like mtv. They pervs drinkers dirty minded swears and the only real celebrities know the dont hide anything about their selfs thats what makes them unique and different from all the other young celebrities their amazing talented super hot and as real as it gets . Harry liam louis naill and zayn hide nothing from their fans they show their not these goody two shoes people thought they’d be and i applaud them for being who they are not what the media wants them to be