Lamar Odom's Former LA Lakers Teammate Kobe Bryant Defends His Basketball Skills

Thu, March 22, 2012 4:42pm EDT by 8 Comments

Lamar hasn’t been too hot on the basketball court lately, and now his teammates are speaking out and saying that it’s been ‘tough’ for Lamar to find his ‘niche’ on the team.

Even though Lamar Odom, 32, isn’t an LA Lakers player anymore, his old team is still behind him. After the Dallas Mavericks lost against the LA Lakers on March 21, his former teammate Kobe Bryant walked up to him and gave him a hug. He later spoke to reporters and said that he understands why Lamar has had a tough time.

“It’s tough,” says Kobe. “He comes to a team that’s pretty much set, you know what I mean? So it’s hard for him to find his niche. The fans, they don’t really understand what he does or how he can do it.”

Kobe went on to say that maybe Lamar was a better fit with the Lakers: “I hope they don’t unlock that mystery. I know. I know how to use him and to use his skill set and this, that and the other. But with this team, the roster that they had being pretty much set, it’s tough for him to be able to find his groove here.”

Lamar’s wife Khloe Kardashian and mother-in-law Kris Jenner were there at the game to support Lamar.

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian News:

1. Kim Kardashian’s Fraud Claims Are ‘Ludicrous,’ Kris Humphries Insider Says
  2. Kim Kardashian Claiming Kris Humphries Committed Fraud — That’s Ridiculous
  3. Is Kris Humphries Demanding Kim Kardashian Pay Him $7 Million?

comic-books

Posted at 3:00 AM on June 1, 2012

Woah this blog is excellent i love studying your articles. Stay up the good work! You already know, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.

Now You Can Steal My Personal Techniques And Strategies That Will Allow You To Cashing In On The WordPress Gold Rush...

Posted at 12:47 AM on May 26, 2012

I was recommended this web site by way of my cousin. I am not positive whether or not this submit is written through him as no one else know such specific about my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks!

super games online

Posted at 10:03 AM on May 23, 2012

hello!,I love your writing so much! proportion we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this house to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.

Get Master Resell Rights to 20 High Quality, Hot Selling Products

Posted at 9:01 AM on May 23, 2012

Magnificent site. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you to your effort!

buy mooncake

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 22, 2012

You recognize thus significantly when it comes to this matter, made me in my view imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. At all times maintain it up!

Android App Free Download

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 11, 2012

Generally I do not read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

nikki west

Posted at 6:41 PM on March 22, 2012

Shut up Hope Lane Kobe Bryant did not raped a women so before start write thing are not truth read your fact . He is one of the best basketball play in the league.

Hope Lange

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 22, 2012

Kobe Bryant the man that raped a woman in a hotel room and got away
With it! Wow why not say something about him eh! Why not theWhole team give LAmar a high 5 ! Loser Lamar should be down there with his ex brother in law Kris! Both losers for marrying a Kardashins!