Kris Humphries Takes His First Public Dig At Kim Kardashian

Thu, March 22, 2012 11:14am EST by 14 Comments
Kris Humphries Disses Kim Kardashian In Life & Style

Kris Humphries has endured endless jabs from Team Kardashian and hasn’t verbally hit back until now. Can you blame him?

While on his photo shoot for Sector watches, Kris Humphries, 27, told Life & Style what he’s all about and managed to slam ex Kim Kardashian.

“I am a genuine person who says it like it is,” he told the mag on March 20. “I only like to be involved with things I truly believe in. It’s the kind of person I am. A lot of people do things just for money, but that’s not for me.”

So how does the New Jersey Nets player feel about the backlash he’s receiving from Kardashian fans?

“I’m used to it,” he said. “I’m comfortable being in my own skin and being out there.”

He added, “”I’m really just going with the flow right now, trying to have fun in life. I just want people to see the lighter side to me. Life is too serious sometimes — people take things too seriously. I think everyone should be able to make fun of themselves and just have fun.”

More Kris Humphries News:

1. Kim Kardashian Disses Kris Humphries On ‘Tonight Show’ — WATCH
  2. Kim Kardashian Devastated That Kris Humphries Is Making Her Look Like A B**ch — New Report
  3. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries: The Shocking Reason She Dumped Him

lillyann

Posted at 6:21 AM on April 2, 2012

I feel so sorry for kris! The kardashians are nothing but money grabbers! I mean what is kim actully famous for other then sex tapes? The whole marriage was a scam for money and for the public there all the same! And it seems as khloe and lamar are going the same way.

hellooooh

Posted at 9:35 AM on March 27, 2012

it’s kind of funny that Kim and Kris both saying that they just want to have a fun time right now. they’re really ment to be!!!!

Weee.....hhh

Posted at 12:49 AM on March 28, 2012

I think so too. They both want an annulment, positivity and having fun.

Day123

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 26, 2012

Its about time the kardashian fans must also be fake just as the kardashian family.you could see kris was always straight forward and they could’nt take it and kim doesn’t have talent she had to sell herself for fame…wow sextape…tells u about the fans…what is happening to this world.

deon

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 24, 2012

Well kh if thats the case, dont get paid for playing basketball. Also, it seams w/u fighting Kim on the divorce, its probably the best coverage u and the, whatever, have had. Its too bad that u have to have media attention bcuz u r still legally married to Kimmy. U no, the woman u bullied. You are a pig.

Kris Jenner-Kardashian

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 24, 2012

My daughter is a skanky ho!…If you have money and need
an escort…my Kimmie will do whatever you like…Kim also enjoys golden showers!

My Cherie Amor

Posted at 9:31 AM on March 24, 2012

I keep reading “kim K is devastated”….Beyotch Please!…
The only thing you’ll be devastated about is when the botox wears off…..You’ll also be devastated when corporate america come to the conclusions that you are phony and plastic…I can’t wait until you and your dirtbag family is labeled toxic!…Go away already skank!

TRUTH

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 22, 2012

His statement is honest and truthful, if it is a dig at kim, so be it.

Goodgirl

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 22, 2012

KirsH dont be afraid of the wicked the lord will be your confidence
stay cute

Ngs

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 22, 2012

Come on! Where’s the dig.

Me

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 22, 2012

I agree! All he said is he doesn’t do things for money. Definitely NOT an inappropriate dig at Kim!

deon

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 22, 2012

In a round about way, kris h has been taking jabs at Kim since she filed for.divorce. of course this article about Kim is going to b negative. Anything from bonnie fuller is. Do ppl feel that anythi.g kh did on camera that was nice wasnt scripted but anything he did to make himself look like a jerk was? He is such a manipulator. With him claiming everything was staged in kktny, he is just as liabke as Kim bcuz he went along witheverything until she filed for divorce and he wasnt getting that check anymore.

Debbie

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 22, 2012

FIRST PUBLIC DIG! Boy r u prejudiced and one sided in this situation. So not the first time he’s made comments.

iHATEkim

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 22, 2012

He should publicly “dig” at kim! She slept her way to the top! She’s just a money hungry h0 and Kris was actually a good guy! I don’t even know why she is famous!