Kim Kardashian Disses Kris Humphries On 'Tonight Show' — WATCH

Thu, March 22, 2012 9:28am EDT by 21 Comments
Kim Kardashian Won't Say Kris Humphries' Name On Tonight Show

Kim K. just can’t stop Kris-bashing, and last night, she stuck the knife in a new way!

Kim Kardashian, 31, had her speech ready to go when she visited The Tonight Show on March 21.

When Jay Leno asked Kim when she realized she wanted to end her 72-day marriage with Kris Humphries, she refused to even utter his name and sounded a bit nervous (probably because she had to memorize a paragraph?).

“I’m a girl who believes in love…I’m in love with love…I always wanted to be respectful with everyone involved and of, you know…it’s just…I wanted to be fair to me, but I also wanted to be fair to someone else,” she said in her nasally high-pitched voice.

As always, the late night show host didn’t want to rock the boat and merely nodded, intermittently saying “yeah” to the reality star, as she continued her defense. The audience was dead silent.

“I want that forever…and I believed in love, and I still do,” she added as she gulped down nerves. “I just feel like to be fair to everyone, I just knew I had to end it, and I’m okay with that decision.”

The fact Kim can’t even mention Kris’ name, do you think she’s refusing to accept the reality of her situation, or is it a gesture that she’s just disgusted with him?

More Kim K. News:

1. Kim Kardashian Devastated That Kris Humphries Is Making Her Look Like A B**ch — New Report
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries: The Shocking Reason She Dumped Him
  3. Reggie Bush So Done With Kim Kardashian He Won’t Talk To Her Co-Star In Miami Club

Rae

Posted at 12:28 AM on March 27, 2012

Why would she remember Kris Humphries name he was nothing more than a casualty in her quest for more publicity. He was an option not a priority.

lmond00

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 23, 2012

Oh Gosh! I can’t stand her even more. She’s gearing up! First Khloe goes around bashing Kris in interviews all of a sudden and now Kim tells Leno that she wanted to follow her heart. She is building a case for herself in divorce court so that Kris can’t claim she frauded him. Kim wants the world to know that she was in love with him and despite what “everyone” was saying she HAD to marry him. I can see right through this slore! How come no one in any of the interviews addressed the retaping of the Dubai scene? Her head is so far up her tush! Can’t she realize that this man is hurting emotionally from her breaking up with him and she’s not reigning in her family from bashing him. She has no heart! Really? Kris has been a gentleman throughout all this! I’d be ashamed to say I knew her if I was her friend. Those biotches need to take a 3 hour tour of the Bermuda Triangle!

Ageless

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 23, 2012

____________”Ageléssméét.С0М______________

The- most-effective-site in the world to connect

with,date and marry— age–gap people.

Renee

Posted at 7:14 AM on March 23, 2012

Kim’s refusal to mention KRIS’ name is probably her (well actually her momager,Japeto) way of not giving him anymore press. Kim & her family would love to sweep this sham of a marriage into a corner where the public will forget KRIS HUMPHRIES. Unfortunately the public (& some press) have stopped drinking Kardashian kool-aid! You have to give this $hungry broad kudos for extending their 15min of fame BUT seriously we Americans have more important issues that effect us all (unemployment,Presidential election,leaving a legacy to our kids in U.S)-& keeping up w/Kardashians ain’t on the list!

TRUTH

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 22, 2012

I swear I hate this baby-woman everytime she says the moronic ‘I believe in love’ You’re either in love or not in love. It’s as if love is the Easter Bunny to kim, she has to ‘believe’ in this fantasy because she not capable of this emotion.

deon

Posted at 9:46 PM on March 22, 2012

Shes not looking for attention. If it was humpjries on the tonite show saying these things, theñ Some ppl would feel sorry for him.

@deon

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 23, 2012

Humphries would have sounded a lot more genuine that Kim if he appeared on the tonight show. She is so fake it seems that she got the questions beforehand and studied the answers. She looked like she was trying to remember her response. She is a liar and a fraud and the majority of the public doesn’t believe a word she says. What does she mean by being in love with love?. Does she love anyone? She need to find the meaning of love before she start using the word.

Zilly

Posted at 3:38 PM on March 22, 2012

Nothing new from her, she is still begging for attention, whining to get the sympathy vote, trying to show her innocence, make amends and try to repair the huge mess her family is. The Tonight Show had to be Kris Jenners idea, I’m sure she was there, and surprised she didn’t run out on the stage

nk

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 22, 2012

It is so sad to see that many young girls still see this fool as a role model!!!!!! seriously what does she really have to offer humanity apart from selling sex and anything that goes with it. She has 14 million twitter followers because these are sex crazed youths that knows she always post half naked pictures of herself!!!! how many women with dignity do that???? I don’t hate her , but feel really sorry for her and her family. she is want I pray my children never become or meet in life

Ella

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 22, 2012

That was a perfectly respectful way to answer the question she was posed, and if it’s true (I have no idea one way or the other), it was the right decision. Too much emphasis being placed on other people’s private issues. Just because they put some aspects of it out there doesn’t mean we should be so invested in it.

Isabella

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 22, 2012

I totally agree with Ella.

Debbie

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 22, 2012

Bonnie is such a Kim hater it’s SO obvious! Look at the way she set up the poll answers. Not happy to leave it at yes or no, she adds the joke choice. Too much hate from someone who is supposed to report the news and allows the readers to interpret it. Her bias is amazing. I thought Kim looked calm and answered fine.

Ll

Posted at 10:49 AM on March 22, 2012

Seriously! This site needs to rename themselves Kris Humphries life. I know none of these people are real journalists but can you please stop making inane stuff up and just report the facts and let the reader interpret?

It’s such a turn off to be told what to think and then realize it’s not even reported accurately

@Ll

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 22, 2012

Then why don’t you go visit E! if you don’t like what they have to report here. They are biased against Kris H., so I’m sure you will enjoy their fictional stories much more than these.

Ll

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 22, 2012

LOL at you saying Hollywood life is accurate. Do YOU read this site? They are as bad as media takeout now.

@Ll

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 23, 2012

Lol, omg you are so stupid, but what do you expect from a KarTRASHian fan. Let’s try this again: They are biased against Kris H., so I’m sure you will enjoy their fictional stories much more than THESE <—– Implying that Hollywood Life stories are also fictional stories. Funny, not once did I mention they were accurate or factual either, only that both are fictional but E is more biased against Kris H. Lol, put the remote control down and pay attention in school. Wow, you are a prime example of the type of people that watch those shows, Stup1d and uneducated!!

Alex

Posted at 12:11 AM on March 23, 2012

Lol, omg you are so stupid, but what do you expect from a KarTRASHian fan. Let’s try this again: They are biased against Kris H., so I’m sure you will enjoy their fictional stories much more than THESE <—– Implying that Hollywood Life stories are also fictional stories. Funny, not once did I mention they were accurate or factual either, only that both are fictional but E is more biased against Kris H. Wow, you are a prime example of the type of people that watch those shows, Stup1d and uneducated!!

guest

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 22, 2012

It is easy for Kim to diss Kris because she did not love him. Kim dropped Kris like a hot potatoe.

Mel

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 22, 2012

If these people world stop inviting her fast a$$ to be on their shows she would go away. She is a disgrace to all humanity.

gbtw

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 22, 2012

i mean seriously. why is anyone paying attention to anything kardashian? i don’t get it…

Ll

Posted at 9:59 AM on March 22, 2012

You guys are such a joke. She didn’t bash Kris. She didn’t sound nervous. The audience is supposed to be silent. Wtf are they supposed to? She wasn’t telling a joke. And Jay looked fine. They are friends. She’s done his show a million times.

If you’re going to make s*** up you probably shouldn’t post video that contradicts what you just said.

You guys are slowly becoming MTO